Who Are You [Complete]

By levitating10

Freen and Becky are childhood bestfriends. Although they are very different from each other, they care for ea... More

1. First meeting?
2. Silly Girl
3. Freen
4. Be my friend
5. I will be your friend
6. Freen
7. Becky
8. My dreams and you
9. Stupid
10. Incident
11. Chakimha Family Mansion
12. Surprise and confessions
13. Who are you?
14. I love you
15. Anong
16. I rememberd
17. P Nam
18. Sneak out
19. Assassination
20. Preed
21. Saint
22. Fountain Garden - I
23. Birthday Party - I
24. Birthday Party - II
25. My Girlfriend
26. Dandelions
27. Polo
28. Fountain Garden - II
29. I remember everything
30. Making things right
31. Finding Freen
32. Ex-boyfriend
33. It's over now - 1
34. It's over now - 2
35. USA
36. Becca
37. Real Ones Stick Together
38. Unexpected encounter
39. Only I care
40. Freen's 20th birthday
41. 1999
42. Apple?
43. My Freen?
44. Message from the future
45. Inner turmoil
46. Be my girlfriend!
47. Jealous and regrets
48. Dumb and angry
49. Silent treatment
50. Is it cheating?
51. My love came back to me
52. Date on beach - I
53. Bomb blast - I
54. You saved me
55. It's September
56. My Solace
57. Death can't be fooled
58. Blood fountain
59. 2001 Aftermath
60. Unveiling the evil
61. Breakfast
62. I will always love you
63. Who are you
64. I know what to do
65. 1999 USA
66. Sneaking into hospital
67. Who am I?
68. My girlfriend
69. An odd place
70. I am not her
71. Spoilt brait
72. Can I trust you?
73. Stay calm
74. Facing the truth
75. Slipping away
76. I am from 2023!
77. What 2023?
78. The uncle and the aunt
79. My house my rules
80. Tee
81. Yes sir!
82. College test
83. Breakfast and morning
84. SURPRISE!?
85. Lunch
86. Trip
87. Road trip
88. Dare hide and seek
89. Not today!
90. Why am I sad?
91. One question - I
92. One question - II
93. My favourite view
94. New timeline
95. F.S.C.
96. Suspicions
97. Rebecca's Birthday
98. Daniel
99. Stop running away
100. Is something missing?
101. Clearing things
102. Freen?
103. Invitation
104. Time travel is no joke
105. Date on the beach - II
106. My Home
107. You and Me
108. Party - I
109. Party - II
110. The Aunts and the nieces
111. Why is this happening?
112. The new year
113. The memories
114. Super-cute
115. PhiNong
116. Always her
117. That love of mine
118. Ride
119. You are special
120. Flirty lawyer
121. Deal
122. Christmas Eve morning, 2001
123. ANSWER ME!
124. Apocalypse - I
125. Late
126. Apocalypse - II
127. You have a BOYFRIEND now
128. The done deal - I
129. The done deal - II
130. Chandelier
131. Cruise
132. My preparations
133. Night on the cruise
134. Uncertainty
135. The perfect dream?
136. Accusations
138. The voices - II

137. The voices - I

750 33 7
By levitating10

Two years later....

Freen POV

I am at my house, in Thailand. After the accident that happened on the cruise, my family was so worried about me that they wanted to take me away from USA and always keep me in front of their eyes.

After how Saint turned out, they don't trust anyone for my safety....except of course my saviour...my strong and hot girlfriend Rebecca.

She is my knight in the shining armour. The love of my life!

After a few weeks of my continuous pleas and tantrums, my family agreed to let me stay in the USA, but on the condition that Rebecca will stay with me. This was perfect and I moved into Rebecca's house. Her uncle and aunt are very sweet, they treat me like their own daughter. And my girlfriend is the sweetest and a bit dominating...but I love spoiling her by agreeing with everything she says.

Occasionally, we come to Thailand during vacations, it has been 2 days now when we came from USA to my home, in Thailand. Rebecca has been away after we did breakfast with the family.

PNam came home today to meet me, she is starting her own small business for which she wanted to get my advices. We talked for an hour and then she left.

I came back to my room, I am bored as I have nothing to do now.

My dad is not at home, Kiet is busy in the study room working on something, my mom is also not at home yet, she was supposed to be at home by now, Rebecca took Fluffy with her in her secret mission.

Last night, I tried to lure her by my sweet words to reveal what she was planning, but she is adamant to keep her plans secret from me.

"Maybe, I should reorganize my room to pass time..." I started organising and cleaning my cupboard. All these time, the helpers were doing cleaning and organizing my room, by seeing the old things that are in my drawer, I feel nostalgic.

I looked at my family album. I look so tiny in these pictures and there is also Preed, I rememberd how we loved to compete with each other.

I miss him...I wish he would have been here...with us.

After looking on the family album, I kept it back in my cupboard. Then I opened the secret drawer to look if I still have anything stored here. The keys for the secret drawer is not accessible to the helpers.

There are some letters and something wrapped in the red velvet cloth. I put the letters back as I am more curious to see what is treasured wrapped in this cloth.

I don't remember what I kept here.

I sat on my bed.

The thing wrapped with the cloth fell on the bed. I kept the cloth on the side table and grabbed the thing in my hand which fell from it.

It's some kind of an antique...

On thinking about it.... I am able to recall when and where I found this. I found this on 31st December 2000, in the new year's Eve party.

I was struggling with voices when I bumped into Rebecca that night. At that time we were strangers. She was holding her head and I realised that she is not feeling well. I tried to support her to stand, but as I held her, she became completely unconscious and fell into my arms. I don't remember when, but PNam who was observing us from far away informed me that she put something in my pocket. That thing was an old pocket watch. The voices told me to keep it, so I stole it like a thief and stored this here in my secret drawer.

Later, I went to see Rebecca in the hospital because I felt guilty of stealing it, but after seeing no remorse or worry on her face about the lost old pocket watch, I felt relieved and decided to keep this watch with me instead of confessing about stealing it.

"I should ask Becca about this watch. She will be shocked and surprised." The minute hand is not working, but the second and the hour hand is working well. As I was cleaning the dusty watch, suddenly the hands started turning backwards and everything around me went dark.

====

The hands started running normally and the darkness is gone.

But now I am no longer in my bedroom, I am in the corridor of my house. Am I sleep walking?

I saw a server walking towards me, so I behaved as if everything is normal.

I smiled and greeted her, but she completely ignored me.

Strange... Was I away from my home so long that people have stopped recognising me here?

As I was walking back to my room, I stopped in front of Preed's room as I heard someone talking inside. I opened the door and I see that Preed and John are standing in the room.

"Preed!!" I screamed his name in shock and ran to hug him, but I just went through him and fell on the bed.

"Preed?" I turned back and call him again, but it seems like they cannot see or hear me. The door which I opened to come in this room is closed now.

What is happening?

"Today, if everything goes according to my plan then Freen will be dead and out of my life." Preed said to John.

What is he talking about?

"I have always despised her existence, I can't wait to get rid of her immediately. Is the bomb already planted on her car?" Preed asks John.

"Yes, everything is on track. My man has planted the bomb on her car." John replies.

"Good, now let's behave as our normal selves. I don't want anyone to know about our bad intentions for Freen" Preed said and then he and John went out of the room. I followed them.

"Preed? Can you see me?" I screamed in front of his face.

"Please listen to me!"

"Preed, you will have to stop!"

"If I have done anything wrong then you should talk it out with me!"

I tried to get his attention several times, but all my attempts resulted into nothing but failure.

No one can see me or hear me.

Disappointedly, I went to my room, where I saw myself getting out of bathroom after shower.

"Are you feeling well now?" PNam asked her.

"I...I.. my head hurts PNam... But I will be okay after breakfast" she said to PNam and went out of the room.

I followed her and PNam.

"Don't go in that care Freen. There is a bomb on that car. Also, don't let anyone take that car." I screamed to her and she held her head and stumbled down.

"Don't...what...?" She asked holding her head and looked at PNam.

"What? Are you okay Freen?" PNam asked her.

"Don't go in that...."

Darkness....

I am in complete darkness again.

"Freen?" I called her name, but now I am in complete void.

Now, I remember what happened on the day when Preed died. I woke up with a headache and I was hearing some strange loud screams and strange voices, as I was not able to understand what is happening, I got scared from the voices and the headache increased.

All this time, those voices....was it all me?

I closed my eyes and sat on the floor regretting that I was able to save myself from the assassination by stoping my past self from getting into that car, but I failed to save Preed. I failed to understand him, how was I not able to see his hate for me?

====

I opened my eyes and this time I am not at my house. I am in a strange corridor and here also the helpers ignored me so I understood that they cannot see me. I can hear the loud music coming from somewhere.

I walked and stood in front of a big watch, today's date is 31st December, 2000 and current time is 9pm.

This is my house in Bangkok where we throw party every new year. This time I decided not to talk with anyone as I already know that no one can see, hear or touch me.

The most productable thing to do now is to find myself and pass her some message that can help in saving people and changing the future.

As I was looking for the current me, I crossed paths with Mr Chen. He is behaving a bit weird as if he is trying to hide and run away from the party, so I followed him to look what is wrong.

I followed him and he went to the back of our house where there is no one.

He walks towards a small truck and then he climbs inside it.

"Did you saw her today?" Me Chen asks the driver.

"Yes, I saw her. Tell me what do I need to do" the man replies.

"If you agree to do my task, then you will have to promise me that no matter what happens, even if you get caught, you will never reveal about me." Mr Chen grabbed his collar, the truck driver is scared. "I will give you an advance payment and then for staying quie in future, I will give you more money after you complete my task. If you reveal my name then I promise that I will destroy your family" Mr Chen threatens him.

"I...I...will never reveal about you sir. I promise, please believe in me. I really need this money. This will help my family for a good new start in their lives." The man pleads Mr Chen.

I never saw this side of Mr Chen before.

"I will reach out to you soon when I find the perfect opportunity. Till then, you should work on driving with big trucks, not these small trucks. Only if a big heavy load truck collides with her car, then we can be assured that she will die on the spot. So leave your corrent job and take up jobs where you get to drive heavy load trucks." Mr Chen orders the man.

Now, I understand what is happening. So, my first assassination was all planned by Preed and what Mr Chen is doing here is planning the second assassination on me. THE ACCIDENT ON THE HIGHWAY!

Mr Chen smiled and stuffed some money in the man's pocket and pushes him away. "Once Freen Chankimha dies, we will make huge money after that. Both of us will be very rich." Mr Chen gives an evil smile.

He went out of the truck and then went back to the party hall pretending to others that he is coming from his room, not outside.

"It's almost 11pm Chen, come and join us" my father calls him to sit with him. I tried to find myself, but I am not here.

I remember that at this time I got a big headache and I went to my room to take some medicines. I should go and try to inform myself that Mr Chen is planning to assassinate her.

I was walking towards the exit, when someone bumped into me.

Rebecca!

I was standing in middle of the dancing floor, every other person went through me, but Rebecca bumped into me and then without even looking at me she said "Sorry!" As she pulled a man with her to dance at some other place.

Even though she is wearing a mask, I know that it's her as I can never fail in recognising her voice.

I observed her from some distance thinking that how can she touch me when no one else can? Was I mistaken?

I looked at her, she is drunk as she dances with Daniel.

WHY IS SHE THIS DRUNK! AND WHY NO ONE STOPS HER FROM DRINKING MORE!

I know that Rebecca dated Daniel before me, but now witnessing them dancing so close...I feel....restless.

I decided to test it again whether she was really talking to me or she was talking with some other person when she bumped into me.

I walked towards her and I pulled her hand to make her look at me.

"What is your problem!" She is frustrated.

"What happened Rebecca?" Daniel asks her.

Before she could reply anything, I pulled her with me and we walked into an empty guest room.

"Stoppp...who are you...why are you pulling me like this!!" She complained.

I hugged her "I don't know how and why this is happening. I am scared teerak...".

"What? Is anything wrong? Tell me what is bothering you, I am a lawyer, I can help you with everything..." She said. I pulled myself back and looked at her.

She is struggling to stand straight as she is drunk.

"How can a drunk lawyer help me?" I smiled and removed her mask.

"I..even if I am drunk, but I am a good lawyer and a good person" she said arrogantly.

"You look cute" I kissed her on the cheeks. Her face turns red. She wipes her face "I am not cute! I am hot!" She said coquettishly.

"No! At this time and at this moment, you are cute. My cute future girlfriend!" I kissed her on the lips.

She immediately moves back "I have a boyfriend!" She yells as she wipes her lips.

"As per I remember, you will have him for at most two days more and then you will fall in love at first sight with me. You see.... I am your true love, your future girlfriend...who might become you wife as well..." I pulled her closer and kept my hands on her waist to make her stop moving away.

"I...I am too drunk to understand what nonsense you are saying, so leave me" she warned.

"What if I won't?" I asked with a sly smile. She immediately grabbed my right hand and twisted it, making me turn around in pain and then pinned me on the bed in a painful position. My hands and legs are locked. I can get out of this position but that can hurt Rebecca.

I underestimated drunk Rebecca's strength. She is strong and she even knows self-defense tactics.

"Ahhh!!!!!" I screamed in pain.

"Becbec!! If you don't release me right now, then I promise to punish you when I get back to my time! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!"

Someone came in and Rebecca released me. I also immediately turned and looked back, but that person immediately left and closed the door.

I have my memory of this day. Because of the headache, I went into the wrong room, where I saw a woman doing weird stuff on the bed, so I immediately got out and closed the door.

"That was me!" I said and got off the bed to follow me, I need to warn her.

I walked towards the door, but Rebecca stopped me and locked the door from inside.

"You are under citizen arrest! I won't let you escape!" She pushed me on the sofa and sat on my lap.

"Baby...this is not the way you arrest people, agree with it or not but you are flirting with me. You still have a boyfriend, you should not be disloyal to him. We will definitely flirt later and I will compensate you for this in future when I get back to my time. Okay?" I calmly carassed her hair and kept my hands on her cheeks.

"I am disloyal??" I can see tears accumulating in her eyes.

"Becbec... I am sorry.." I hugged her. This Becbec is so cuteeee!

"You are right, I am disloyal. I...I don't think that I love him like the way he loves me. Am I really dragging him with me?" She asks hugging me.

"You are not dragging him Becca. He is with you because he cares about you very much as a good friend."

"You also think the same that he is already out of love with me and he is with me because he thinks that I will break without him?" Rebecca asks.

I break the hug and make her look at me "You are the strongest person I know. You are my knight in shining armour, my saviour and the love of my life. So, stop questioning yourself and remember that you don't love him... actually you have never loved him....because you love me. I will meet you, flirt with you and then I will ignore you, but later we will meet again in USA and we will deeply fall in love with each other. Daniel doesn't know all those things I know about you, so never question yourself, you are very strong and you are my strength!" I cleaned her face with tissue. "Understood?" I asked, but I didn't got any response as she kept staring at me.

"Stop thinking about flirting with me, you are still in a relationship with Daniel right now. Only I can flirt here because I am not in a serious relationship (with Heng and Ethan) right now and I am your future girlfriend." I kissed her on the forehead.

"You are in a relationship?" She is annoyed.

"That.... that is just a casual and open relationship....it doesn't matter..." I feel nervous.

"What do you mean by casual and open relationship? Huh!" Rebecca moves closer to me, she is angry.

"Heyy... don't be angry now, you have already scolded me more than a thousand times about this. Please spare me this time teerak...".

"Stop acting cute after doing these kind of bad and absurd things! And what is an open relationship? Explain me properly!" Rebecca said.

I looked at the clock, it's almost 12.

"Baby! It's almost 12, we have to go now!" I made Becca stand, I kissed her on the lips "Don't worry, you will get chance to scold me several times about this in future. Right now, we should find me".

We went to the party hall. Rebecca is struggling to stand.

"I think I drank too much, my head is spinning" Rebecca said.

"You want to sit?" I asked.

"I shouldn't have drank this much. I don't know if I will remember you once I get sober, so I want to give you this" she pulled out the exact same antique pocket watch which I have right now.

"This is my father's watch, this is very important to me. I think I like you, so stay with me until I become sober, if I don't trust you after becoming sober then show me this pocket watch, I will believe you." She said and gave it to me.

But I am not able to touch that, so it fell on the floor. Rebecca sat down to pick it up, she is sad because I let it fall down. "I am stupid to believe your lies about you wanting to be my girlfriend."

"Stop! You are one of the smartest person I know. I love you baby, but I cannot touch this. Look..." I pushed my hand into the watch and my hand just came out from the other side as if the watch doesn't exists.

She looks at me in confusion. "I...I...am feeling very dizzy..." She held her head, I tried to support her, but now I cannot touch her now.

I understood everything, this watch is mysterious and since she has this on her, she was able to see, talk and touch me, but now since it's broken she is only able to see and hear me.

Suddenly, the current Freen came here and tried to help Rebecca and as she was about to faint, she stuffed the pocket watch in Freen's pocket.

[ Song: Here with me ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 3.6K 37
** I fell in love with GAP the series and loved the actress that played in this series. This is purely fan fiction and hope you like and follow the s...
110K 3.6K 35
She said we don't have to kiss or something like that but, She takes a step towards me and closes the gap between us. !!S2 IS HERE!! ...
52.6K 2.7K 35
Becky, a child in the Armstrong family, had a difficult life. Her father's wife now constantly taunted and bullied her, while her half-sister tried t...
163K 7.7K 72
This story is about a young girl named becky.. and her quest to find what happened to her favourite drawing teacher freen sarocha Chankimha. in this...