Who Are You [Complete]

By levitating10

Freen and Becky are childhood bestfriends. Although they are very different from each other, they care for ea... More

1. First meeting?
2. Silly Girl
3. Freen
4. Be my friend
5. I will be your friend
6. Freen
7. Becky
8. My dreams and you
9. Stupid
10. Incident
11. Chakimha Family Mansion
12. Surprise and confessions
13. Who are you?
14. I love you
15. Anong
16. I rememberd
17. P Nam
18. Sneak out
19. Assassination
20. Preed
21. Saint
22. Fountain Garden - I
23. Birthday Party - I
24. Birthday Party - II
25. My Girlfriend
26. Dandelions
27. Polo
28. Fountain Garden - II
29. I remember everything
30. Making things right
31. Finding Freen
32. Ex-boyfriend
33. It's over now - 1
34. It's over now - 2
35. USA
36. Becca
37. Real Ones Stick Together
38. Unexpected encounter
39. Only I care
40. Freen's 20th birthday
41. 1999
42. Apple?
43. My Freen?
44. Message from the future
45. Inner turmoil
46. Be my girlfriend!
47. Jealous and regrets
48. Dumb and angry
49. Silent treatment
50. Is it cheating?
51. My love came back to me
52. Date on beach - I
53. Bomb blast - I
54. You saved me
55. It's September
56. My Solace
57. Death can't be fooled
58. Blood fountain
59. 2001 Aftermath
60. Unveiling the evil
61. Breakfast
62. I will always love you
63. Who are you
64. I know what to do
65. 1999 USA
66. Sneaking into hospital
67. Who am I?
68. My girlfriend
69. An odd place
70. I am not her
71. Spoilt brait
72. Can I trust you?
73. Stay calm
74. Facing the truth
75. Slipping away
76. I am from 2023!
77. What 2023?
78. The uncle and the aunt
79. My house my rules
80. Tee
81. Yes sir!
82. College test
83. Breakfast and morning
84. SURPRISE!?
85. Lunch
86. Trip
87. Road trip
88. Dare hide and seek
89. Not today!
90. Why am I sad?
91. One question - I
92. One question - II
93. My favourite view
94. New timeline
95. F.S.C.
96. Suspicions
97. Rebecca's Birthday
98. Daniel
99. Stop running away
100. Is something missing?
101. Clearing things
102. Freen?
103. Invitation
104. Time travel is no joke
105. Date on the beach - II
106. My Home
107. You and Me
108. Party - I
109. Party - II
110. The Aunts and the nieces
111. Why is this happening?
112. The new year
113. The memories
114. Super-cute
115. PhiNong
116. Always her
117. That love of mine
118. Ride
119. You are special
120. Flirty lawyer
121. Deal
122. Christmas Eve morning, 2001
123. ANSWER ME!
124. Apocalypse - I
125. Late
126. Apocalypse - II
127. You have a BOYFRIEND now
128. The done deal - I
129. The done deal - II
130. Chandelier
131. Cruise
132. My preparations
133. Night on the cruise
134. Uncertainty
135. The perfect dream?
137. The voices - I
138. The voices - II

136. Accusations

560 43 13
By levitating10

Third person POV

When Rebecca woke up, she found herself handcuffed to the hospital bed.

"What is happening?" She asked.

"Miss Rebecca Patricia Armstrong, you are under arrest with the charges of attempt to murder of Freen Sarocha and Saint. Anything you say right now can be held against you in the court, you have the right to stay silent, but we suggest you to be honest with us. We will be taking you to the police station, once the doctor concludes that you are healthy. We will be taking your formal statement there." The officer informs Rebecca.

"I...where am I? Where is Freen?" The only thing that matters for Rebecca is to know that Freen is safe and out of danger, she ignored all the accusations that the officer puts on her as she already knows that those accusations are rubbish.

"We are not obliged to give you any information about that Ms Armstrong." The officer replies. The doctor comes in and checks Rebecca's health.

Rebecca is not scared at all because she already knows how this works as she is a lawyer. She is very calm about those absurd accusations and the only thing that she cares about is to find out how is Freen now.

Last she remembered before fainting on the cruise is that Freen was not stable and she was on the life support system. She knows the power of Chankimhas, they will do everything in their power to help Freen in recovering fast.

"I am fine doctor, please discharge me fast" Rebecca says and sat on the bed. The officer is surprised to see Rebecca's behaviour, as she doesn't look scared at all about the strong accusations on her.

"Is she good for discharge, doctor?" The officer asks.

"We would like to keep her under 8 hours of observation" the doctor said.

"No! I am alright doctor. I wish to get discharged fast" Rebecca insists.

The officer looks at Rebecca in astonishment. He thinks that what Rebecca did was under the influence of alcohol and now since she feels guilty about doing that, she wants to confess soon by giving her formal statement.

The doctor looks at the officer asking what to do. "Please discharge her fast doctor" the officer orders.

Rebecca got discharged in an hour and on her way out of the hospital, she found her friends waiting for her.

"Rebecca! We were so worried about you!" Irin hugs Rebecca.

"I am worry to make everyone worried. How is Freen" she asks.

"She..is still in the hospital. Tee and Daniel are also there. You don't need to be scared about anything Rebecca, we know that you cannot do that to Freen. Uncle Armstrong is already in talks with a senior lawyer, we will definitely get you bailed by the morning." Irin explains. Chloe and Jack are also here. It is almost 10pm in the night.

The officer took Rebecca to the police station and Rebecca's friends followed her to the police station as they don't want to leave Rebecca alone.

On reaching the police station, Rebecca was kept handcuffed in the waiting area inside a cell as the officers were already busy with interrogating some other people.

Rebecca is worried about Freen, she has been trying to stay strong and calm because she knows that she has eyes on her and anything can be held accountable against her in the court. She closed her eyes and kept thinking about Freen, praying for her fast recovery.

"Get up Rebecca!" A lady officer came and shook Rebecca.

"It's your turn now" the officer informed and pulled Rebecca to get up. Rebecca groaned in pain as the officer pulled her forcefully by her handcuff.

Rebecca looked at her friends they look angry and worried.

As Rebecca was getting into the interrogation room, she met with Heng and Saint who were just coming out of the room.

"What are you doing here!?" Rebecca yells as she grabs Saint by his collar. Saint groans in pain as his injuries are still fresh. Almost all of his body is blue because of all the beating that he got from Rebecca.

"Leave!" The officer screams and pulls Rebecca away from Saint.

"She is mental, officer." Saint comments.

Heng walks closer to Rebecca and looks her in the eyes. He is very hurt and disappointed, his eyes are swollen and red because of crying "You are a monster. You claimed to love Freen, but you don't really love her, you just want to control her and when she stopped listening to you, your anger and alcohol brought outside the real you. I thought that you are really good for Freen, but you proved me wrong. Stay away from Freen and Saint!" Heng scolds Rebecca.

This time Rebecca loses her cool, how can she accept people questioning on her love for Freen. Rebecca's eyes are filled with tears.

Rebecca pushes Heng away "He is the one who attacked on Freen" she said pointing at Saint.

"What the hell is wrong with her" Saint rolls his eyes. "Let's head back to the hospital Heng" Saint says.

"Hospital? He cannot go close to Freen. He is the one who hurt Freen, he will try to hurt her again" Rebecca pleads to the officer, but the officer shows no belief in Rebecca's words.

"Irin! We need to file  restraining orders against Saint. He has bad intentions for Freen." Rebecca says to Irin, she nods in response.

"We want to file a complain against Saint right now and until he is not proven innocent, we cannot let him to go close to Freen." Irin says to the officer.

"You are also falling in her sweet words. She looks innocent, but she is not. Look at me and Freen, and then look at her, who looks the guilty one here is very clear." Saint is restless now as he thinks that if he gets restraining order against Freen, then he will lose his chance to kill Freen.

Heng cannot believe Rebecca as he has seen Saint, how he takes care of Freen.

"Let them file a complain, our lawyers can handle them." Heng said to Saint to calm him down.

"But, why are we listening to her, she is crazy and dangerous" Saint says. Rebecca can see the desperation in Saint's eyes.

"Are you planning to hurt her again?" Rebecca asks staring at Saint and observing his body language.

Saint is nervous and looks angrily at Rebecca.

"He is planning to hurt Freen again..." Rebecca said making everyone look at her. Except from Rebecca's friends, everyone else thinks that Rebecca is really crazy by the way she is staring at Saint and how she was so calm about the accusations against her.

Rebecca pulls out the gun from the officer's belt and points it on Saint.

Everyone is shook by her actions.

"I won't let you hurt her. I won't let anyone hurt her." Rebecca said pointing the gun at Saint.

"Rebecca! Keep the gun down, please calm down" the officer said.

"I will put the gun away once you arrest him" Rebecca said. The officer tried to jump on Rebecca, but Rebecca already saw her actions, so she ran closer to Saint. She kicked Saint in between the legs, making him fall down and then she points the gun close to his head. "Arrest him!" Rebecca orders the officer.

"We need to first process your complain and take statements. We will arrest him if there are any valid suspicions on him" the officer explains.

"You all still don't believe me that he is the one who wants to hurt Freen?" Rebecca asks. No one replies.

"Rebecca please stop" Irin, Chloe and Jack requests, but she ignores them.

Rebecca moves the gun away from Saint and points it on herself "You all think that I am crazy right? Then you should believe in my warning. I will kill myself if you don't arrest him now" Rebecca says.

Rebecca can never kill anyone, she knows she will never be able to forgive herself if she did that kind of thing to anyone. Rebecca cannot let Saint go to Freen as he will try to attack on her again. So, the only way that she can think of stopping this is by bargaining with her life. Even if she kills herself then people will have to believe on her right?

Rebecca's common sense and judgement is already clouded after seeing Saint. The only thing that she is concerned about right now is saving Freen.

"Rebecca! Stop!" Ethan comes in the police station.

"Freen...she is awake. She has already told us everything" Ethan explains to Rebecca. On listening that Freen is awake, Rebecca felt relieved.

She got distracted, Saint stood up and snatched the gun from her hand. He grabbed Rebecca and pointed the gun at her. "Let me leave or I will pull this trigger" he warned everyone.

Heng is shocked on witnessing all these. He doesn't understand why Saint is doing this.

"Leave me!" Rebecca kicks him on the leg and he fell down as he was already weak.

The officer arrested both her and Saint, but now Rebecca is relieved that Saint will not be able to hurt Freen. Rebecca was arrested for stealing a gun from the officer and disrupting the work in the police station.

*

In the morning, Rebecca got bailed and she left to meet Freen.

"Babe..." Rebecca hugged Freen and started crying.

"I am here!" Freen carasses Rebecca's back. She signals her dad not to say anything, so he smiled and left the room. Rebecca didn't saw that there were other people in the room. She just saw Nam sitting outside the hospital room, so she hurriedly ran inside the room and jumped into Freen's arms, her safe place.

"You will help me in changing this wet hospital gown later..?" Freen asks as she feels Rebecca's warm tears falling on her.

"No..." Rebecca replies.

"Why?" Freen asks. Rebecca pushes Freen a little to the side, climbs on the bed to lie beside her and hugged her again. "Because you made me worried!" She complained.

"I know...you can punish me as much as you want. I won't complain" Freen kisses Rebecca on the forehead.

"Cry as much as you want today, but I promise you that after today I will never give you any chance to cry because of me." Freen says. Rebecca looks at her and nods okay, then she snuggled back to Freen's neck.

"I will ask PNam to help me change" Freen rubbed Rebecca's back to assure her that she can release all her emotions in her arms.

"Freen Sarocha Chankimha..." Rebecca says in an annoyed tone. Freen is confused about this sudden change in her behaviour.

"Hmm..." Freen replies, hugging Rebecca.

"You are so shameless! I prohibit you to change in front of anyone except me, you understand!" Rebecca informs.

"Okay..." Freen smiled.

Freen looked towards the door where she found her parents standing facing away from room. She got nervous thinking about that they saw them, she feels shy.

"Becbec..." Freen moves Rebecca away and sits up.

"What?" Rebecca is annoyed by this sudden distance between them.

"Becbec, ummm it is not appropriate to behave like this in hospital" Freen says awkwardly.

Rebecca is annoyed by Freen's words. She sits up in Freen's lap "You kissed me shamelessly in hospital when I was admitted in Bangkok. Was that not shameless for you? You even kissed me in the presence of your uncle!" Rebecca reminds Freen.

"That...that was different" Freen replies.

"You are such a player! Why do I have to fall in love with a player like you!" Rebecca mutters and kisses Freen on the lips. "This is the compensation for what you did with me in Bangkok, IN THE HOSPITAL" Rebecca taunts and then kisses Freen again.

"Please stop now Freen and Rebecca! Mr and Mrs Armstrong can see all this, do these things in home, this is not appropriate for hospital!" Nam comes in and scolds them.

"Her parents saw this?" Rebecca is stunned.

"They saw all these!!!!" Freen puts her head on Rebecca's shoulder, she is embarrassed.

Rebecca looked at the door and she found Freen's parents looking at them, they turned around because Nam came in the room. Rebecca pushed Freen away and climbs off the bed.

"How rude!!" Freen complains.

"Freen, don't do these kind of things in the hospital. Such a flirt!" Rebecca says behaving like a good-innocent person.

Freen is speechless after being accused like this. "I stay quiet just because I am helplessly in love with this person!" She says in her mind and hides herself in the blanket.

"Freen! Why did you do those things if you feel embarrassed later! You should behave well in a hospital! Meet you parents first!" Rebecca says. Freen is too stunned and embarrassed to get out of her blanket.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 6.1K 54
Becky's life takes a tumultuous turn when she discovers the painful truth about her boyfriend, Nop - he had betrayed her trust and cheated on her wit...
My Forever By MKM

Fanfiction

67K 2.4K 38
This is FreenBecky fanfiction story. Becky falls in love with her best friend, but Freen is in a relationship with a boy. English is not my native la...
733K 31K 107
Becky and Saint were a couple deeply in love, until an arranged marriage forced them apart. Heartbroken, Becky refused to accept Saint's choice and h...
Hidden By vaishu

Fanfiction

44.6K 2.5K 28
Upon her husband's death, Freen discovers that he was leading a double life, one with another woman, Becky. She secretly befriends Becky, to uncover...