Avatar one shots

Od Pizzafail

"We all have the same question....why so blue?" this is a story, or a book where I will make one shots from a... Více

Ronal X daughter reader
Neteyam X older sister reader
getting your ikran with Tsu'Tey
baby sister Tuk
older brother Neteyam X sister reader
Time with Kiri
having fun
meeting baby Kiri
Tonowari X child reader
Beautiful, Beautiful is boring
behind the scene
Blue hair / Jake Sully
bundle of joy
Ocean eyes / Ao'nung
cooking with Neytiri
mama /Lo'ak twin
what babysitting Neteyam is like /in my opinion
pacify her. /Lo'ak
♥️✨ /Tsu'Tey platonic
Jake Sully
Neteyam?
??
family..? :3
swimming
cliff
sacrifice,
fluff
ignoring me? (Neteyam)
born to die
you as an older sibling to the kids
part 32

once upon a dream...

95 1 0
Od Pizzafail

'I know you, I walked with you once, upon a dream...
I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam.
And I know it's true, that vision are seldom all they seem.
But If I know you, I know what you'll do,
you'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream...'

"Neteyam! Wait up for me! Please- please I can't..i-it's too hard!"
You shout out to your friend, crying out as your little body can't jump onto the tree because it's too big. So Neteyam being the sweet child he is, he runs back to you to help you, cooing softly as he lifts you up.
"I'm sorry.. I got too excited to show you something.."
He whispers quietly into your ear as he gently cradles you to his chest as he jumps over the tree and slowly yet steadily goes further.
"I-it's okay Nete...you came back, and that means you wouldn't leave me here by myself.."
You sniff quietly, clinging on to him as he nods. A small smile appearing on his face as he hums, gently squeezing you.
"Of course I would come back, I will always come to you when you need it."

-----------------------( ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ )/----------------------

"Little one?! Where are you!"
You could hear faint shouts, Neteyam..
Not long ago there has been an attack, catching you and others by suprise as half of the people went flying.
But, since you didn't want to worry Neteyam too much, you shouted back weakly.

"I-im here! Nete!"
And thankfully he heard you, immediately coming your way as he checks on you. As he turned you over to make sure no wound was there, he only sighed in relief.

"Thank god...you're okay, you're alright.. I was worried sick! What were you thinking? I swear you and Lo'ak are gonna be the death of me."

..he didn't know how true his words were.

__________________ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ___________________

You and the Sully family had to leave your home, where you knew everything. But you know you weren't the only one that had it hard. All of you did. You didn't even have to leave home, but you promised Neteyam, wherever he goes, you'll follow.

(Little skip <3)

It has been few days, you have already made yourself at home at the Metkayina tribe. You got along well suprisingly with everyone, even the two leaders. But, that's not the point, lately it has been hard, Lo'ak has been sneaking off somewhere, Kiri got bullied, Tuk missed her home, and you and Neteyam? Were still bound by hip. You tried everything together, no matter what. And now you're two are in the sea, laughing as suddenly a horn sounds.

"Brothers and sisters came back! The tulkuns are back!"

Someone shouted excitedly, which got you and Neteyam curious as you followed behind Tsireya.
It wasn't long before you saw what they meant, it was truly breathtaking sight as the tulkuns came in. You'll never forget this view...oh, did I say you were mostly looking at Neteyam's smile? No? Now you know.

---------------------------------------------------------

It has began. The war came for you, Quaritch attacked a tribe near, and it means he's going for war.
If he wants one, he'll get one. But oh so many hearts will be broken at the end..

"Tell the tulkun..to keep away! They're in danger!

You saw Ronal hiss, frowning

"We teached you our ways, yet you learned nothing!"

She cried out, and Tonowari said it's war, they won't back down now. In the corner of my eye I could see Lo'ak run off, probably to Payakan. And you saw Neteyam after him, which made you worry so you followed behind, making sure they won't see you.
You come right at time when they were arguing.

"He's my brother! I'm going!"
"Oh he's your brother? No. I'm your brother!"

Neteyam said firmly, but you could see the pain in his eyes as his tail swished behind him, he was clearly hurt. But before he could say more, Lo'ak called for an Ilu and jumped off.

-----_--_-_---___---(⁠´⁠ ⁠.⁠ ⁠.̫⁠ ⁠.⁠ ⁠'⁠)----___---___----__

You don't know how but you got on boat, tied to the fence as Neteyam came to the rescue, untying you and Tuk with Tsireya and Lo'ak as he said something to Lo'ak quietly. But before we got off of the boat Lo'ak ran off to look for Neteyam, making his older brother sigh as he ran after him. But you felt like something bad was about to happen, and you didn't like the feeling.

And as you were about to jump off yourself after the girls, an Avatar catched you by your tail, making you yell in pain immediately as they tugged you back on the boat.

"Where is a little brat like you going, hm?  Oh no, you're  staying right here."

They grunted as they tied you up again, making you groan in annoyance.

"You fucki-"
You grumble, but flinch when you hear a shot in the background, but you didn't think much of it, hoping it was one of their men and not yours.
But before you could say more the Avatar knocked you out.

-----------------------------------------------

You woke up suddenly, feeling a splash against your face as you open your eyes in shock, gasping but only sucking more water in and so you panic.
But before you could lose more air because of your panic, you saw Neteyam in front of you, telling you something as he smiled, gesturing for you to follow him and so you do.
Swimming right behind, but you notice he's too calm in this situation..it worries you actually.
He leads you towards the shining little sea creatures. As you swim up, you don't notice Neteyam's body slowly fading away, and you get up onto a rock, gasping for breath. As you get up on top, not registering Tsireya and someone also there with you.
And as you sigh, finally catching your breath, looking up as you heart breaks when you notice the body.

"N-Neteyam..? No..no. No!"
You shout, your eyes filled with tears the first time cause of this boy, your protector..your light in the dark is..gone? Just like that?...no you don't believe it. You won't, believe it.

You look up to Tsireya who's eyes are red, filled with tears as she sobs, and you kinda feel bad..was she here with him the whole time?

"T-Tsireya..? W-what happened...?"

You ask slowly, a tear falling down your cheek as you stare at her, before slowly looking down at him again.

"S-shot wound..went through"

She mumbles softly, her heart breaking more as she watches your reaction, she knew you two were like sun and the moon, she loved to see your interactions out of all. But now she won't anymore, and it breaks her to know that.

You slowly nod, your chest feels like it was stabbed through as you remember the gun shot before you were knocked out cold. And so, you go towards them slowly, sitting next to Neteyam's body as you lift his head up and put it on your lap, gently playing with his hair as you cry silently, your tears falling on top of his forehead.

"I-i'm so sorry, Teyam... I'm just so sorry..., I was supposed to protect you this time..."

You let your tears out, holding tightly onto him, and more minutes pass by, and you can't remember what happened next.

----------------------------------------------
(⁠ ⁠・⁠ω⁠・⁠)⁠☞

"[Name]! "

You hear a laugh from behind you, arms wrapping around your waist from behind, you know exactly who it is..it's Neteyam.

"Yes? What is a warrior like you looking for now? Did you do something? You're overly affectionate...

You say playfully, suspiciously as you look up, narrowing your eyes at him, but you only see him smile smugly.

"Me? Have you mistaken me for Lo'ak?"

He pokes your side, chuckling.

"If you say so, but I'm still suspicious...what are you planning...?"

And then, he just smiles softly, nuzzling his cheek against yours.

"Nothing..I just miss you"

______________________________
୧⁠(⁠^⁠ ⁠〰⁠ ⁠^⁠)⁠୨

You wake up with a gasp, eyes glazed with tears as you think about the dream you just had, hugging the little pillow you made close to you.

"I-i miss you too..."

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

51.1K 1.2K 6
"you're gonna be mat..." your breath hitches, you can't even finish your sentence. "how could you do this to me?" how could he? how could neteyam bet...
60.3K 461 13
The new movie avatar oneshots! Requests: OPEN! This book is mostly for the second movie of avatar characters but if requested I could possibly do Ts...
23.7K 553 14
"I was 15 when we left the forest to live amongst the Metkayina clan. When the war broke out. When we fought to survive. It's hard enough to be human...
8.7K 68 10
ALL male reader, no gen or f! Reader. Feel free to use any of the oneshots to create ideas for a fanfic of your own! :3