Spade (MxM)

Oleh DiamondKulture

Giovanni 'Spade' DeVille Just like his last name, he's the devil. Many fears him for he is ruthless and heart... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Characters gallery
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
His Tesoro
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

Chapter 44

619 20 3
Oleh DiamondKulture

Spade shoved his hands into his pocket as he narrowed his eyes on the man in front of him, he'd never personally met him but being the kind of person he was, he'd heard about him, after all he was one the person that wanted him in cuffs and locked away

"To what do I owe this surprise visit"? He asked looking at all three of them, Matteo was already at alert as he watched them too, he could tell Spade just looked relaxed, nothing about this confrontation was relaxing or even okay.

"A surprise indeed" the police chief muttered before taking two steps closer to Spade, he watched his every move, waiting to see if he would react to anything done or said, he'd heard a lot about Spade, he'd never met him before but he was one of his greatest challenge since becoming the police chief, he was patiently waiting for the day where he'd have Spade at his mercy and that day was fast approaching, with the amount of information he was gathering on him, it wouldn't take long before he would pin him and have him behind bars.
"I'm here to ask you a few questions, if you don't mind" he muttered looking at the office as if looking for something, his eyes rested on the man behind Spade and he could see the hard look he was giving him.

He'd heard about him too, the right hand man of Spade, he was the gun in whatever twisted relationship or alliance Spade had with him.
Spade was the face and the fear but Matteo did all the heavy lifting.
The killing, the tortures, the deals and most importantly the sales, it was all run by his right hand man, Matteo.
"Information reaching us is that there were a few illegal arms that were recovered today at one of the docks outside town, we were able to arrest a few of the men there, a few accusing fingers points to you" he finished looking at Spade, he clenched his jaw.

"And what proof do you have of this"? He asked his eyes boring into the man in front of him, this was what he'd been avoiding all along.
An open confrontation like this

"We were made to believe you paid for some of these arms" the man muttered, even though he knew this wasn't proof enough, he still wanted to try and also to give a note of warning to Spade that he knew exactly what was going on behind closed doors.

"Do you have proof"? He asked again, his voice coming out hard, this was a trap, a way to bait him to lose his cool and give out information, but he was smarter than this, this man should have known that.

"We don't need proof, we have witnesses and that Spade, is stronger than any proof we need" the man mutttered, Spade's lips titled in half a smirk as he watched with keen interest on the man in front of him, his eyes moved to the other two who wore police uniforms and had guns hoisted on their waists, their eyes showed complete fear as they stared at him, the smile on his face only heightening their anxiety and nerves.

"You know, for a chief, you're really doing a sloppy job at it" he muttered with a chuckle "I expected more from you, you show up in a man's office, his building and accuse him wrongly, based on a few words of desperate arms dealers" he scoffed "I could sue for this" he added making the man smile softly as he watched Spade.

"And I could arrest you for illegal shipment of arms" he muttered looking at Spade as if challenging him, Spade matched his stare, unwavering and unblinking, before he smirked and scoffed

"With what proof"? He asked as if daring the man back, the man narrowed his eyes at Spade before he sighed out "go back to your corner chief and when you have enough proof and a warrant then you can come back" he mutters taunting the man, the man glared at Spade and the young man just gave him a lopsided smirk.

He took two more steps towards Spade, making sure he was close enough that no one would hear him, he leaned in closer to him, he stood more than 3 inches shorter than Spade.

"You're good Spade, very good but I will get you, it's only a matter of time" he muttered before he turned around and started walking away from Spade towards the door.

"And I'll be waiting for you chief" he muttered, he watched the man's back as he walked out of the office, all the while trying to hide the anger bubbling inside of him, if the press hears of this then it'll definitely affect his image in the business world, and definitely some of them may have already heard about it, he could already imagine what the headlines would be.

He grounded his teeth before turning around and walking back into his office, Matteo followed behind him, the moment the door closed, he growled out and threw one of the files on his desk away in anger, his head was throbbing and his chest was already caving in, he could feel all the cool demeanor he'd been trying to maintain slip away from him.

This had gone on for too long and what's with those incompetent fools linking him to the arms?

"Spade you have to calm down" Matteo muttered behind him and he just turned sharply glaring at the blonde

"Calm down you say"? He asked in frustration "that was way too close for me to be calm, I need to put a stop to this" he muttered angrily, Matteo understood him perfectly but raging around like this wouldn't help anyone.

"I know but you have to calm down, being like this won't help anyone, we're definitely gonna put an end to this, I'm sure of this but we have to play it smart" he muttered looking at Spade, as he slowly calmed down from the raging monster he was a few seconds ago

He ran his hands through his hair, ruffling it a bit, he let out a deep breath and shut his eyes.
The noise outside again only made him open his eyes again, he looked at Matteo and he could also see the questioning look in his eyes.

This time before they could both go out, the door flew open and a very disorganized and pissed off Nate walked in with his PA hot on his trail, his eyes cut to his PA and he could see the tired look in her eyes
"Sir, you can't go in like that" she mutttered standing beside Nate but he didn't even pay her any mind as all he focused on was Spade, his eyes set in a hard glare as he looked at him

Spade just looked at his PA and nodded telling her it was okay, she sighed out and walked out of the office leaving Spade, Matteo and Nate inside.

Spade now focused on Nate could see the rage in his eyes, they were no longer the sweet honey brown he was used to seeing, instead they looked very dark and dilated, dark that they could be mistaken for scarlet red, with his jaw clenched tight that Spade was beginning to wonder if his teeth would break in two.

Spade just watched him with a bored expression, even though deep down his head was pounding and he was one push from exploding.

"What did you do to her"? He asked with venom as he barely even noticed the third party in the room.
Spade cocked his brows upward as he watched Nate

"You're gonna have to be more specific than that Miller" he muttered as if he didn't already know what Nate was taking about, Nate clenched his fists on his side as he was trying to stop the outburst trying to spill any minute from now.

"Don't act stupid Spade, what did you do to my sister"? He gritted out with his words catching both Matteo and Spade off guard, Matteo's eyes widened to show he was indeed shocked at Nate's outburst, but Spade just kept his face emotionless and stoic, as if he did not just hear Nate call him stupid, but he did clench his jaw and his hands inside his pocket balled into a fist.

"Little princess cry to you that I did something to her"? He asked taunting Nate, as he watched how Nate's eyes grew darker and his lips slightly trembling, not out of fear but rage, pure undiluted rage.

Matteo was watching him too and he could see that Nate really was angry and pissed off, but still this was a wrong time to confront Spade, not after what just happened a few minutes ago

"You know, before I thought you were dangerous and principled" he muttered, looking at Spade, Spade wasn't the only one that could rile someone up, two could play the game he thought to himself as he further spoke "but now I realize you're just a coward" he muttered, he could see the veins on Spade's neck bulge out and the way his eyes narrowed, it also took him a while before he spoke, like he was choosing his words.

Matteo could feel the tension in the air and he knew it was only a matter of seconds before things went out of control
"Nate, I suggest you go home, this is really a wrong time" he muttered trying to step between Spade and Nate but the younger man just scoffed as if Matteo just said something ridiculous

"No, I think this is the perfect time" he muttered looking at Matteo, the blonde just sighed out, he didn't bother looking at Spade because he already knew that Spade was close to breaking point.

"I suggest you listen to him Miller" Spade muttered, trying his hardest to stop himself from bursting out, he grounded his teeth as he watched the young man in front of him

"Or what Spade? You're gonna threaten to kill me like you always do"? He asked not minding what his words was doing to Spade or even seeing how angry Spade was getting "is this about what I told you last night? Did I bruise your ego by saying no and you couldn't face me you had to put your disgusting hands on my sister" he gritted out taking a step closer to Spade, this time it was Matteo's turn to intervene, he stepped between Spade and Nate, putting his hands on Nate's chest.

Spade clenched his jaw, he could feel the small sense of peace and sanity inside of him slip through the cracks, he was slowly losing it, his hands trembled in his pocket and he felt the hair on the back of his neck get up, his heart beating faster than usual.

"Nate, I suggest you calm down okay" Matteo muttered and Nate just brushed his hand off harshly

"Oh please Blondie stay out of this" he spat out at Matteo, shocking the blonde even further, but he still kept his cool, way more than Spade could.

Spade felt it all slip away and before he could stop himself, he reached for the hoister on his waist and pulled out his pistol, clicking off the safety he faced the weapon at Nate.
He watched as the young man's eyes widened in horror as he watched the gun pointed at him, Matteo turned and looked at Spade, he didn't even know if he should stop Spade or just watch him.

He took two steps closer to Nate, making sure the gun was now pressed to his temple, Nate felt his blood run cold.
This wasn't the first time he'd be standing on the other side of a gun but it still didn't make it okay or less frightening.
His hands felt clammy and sweaty, his heart was hammering in his chest threatening to burst out of his chest.
This felt all too familiar to him, 11 years ago and he was standing like this, on the other side of a gun, but with a more scarier man than Spade.

He took in a shaky breath as he watched Nate through the gun, Matteo watched them both, at the rate at which he was angry it was best not to come in between them, he knew Spade wouldn't pull the trigger but still it was better to stay on a safer side.

"You have guts coming here, insulting me, calling me names, in my office" he muttered, his voice coming out bored but hard, only now did Nate notice how strong his Italian accent got, it was like he hid it before and only let it lose now.
He swallowed as he watched silently from the other side of the gun.

This man in front of him was unpredictable and he wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger if Nate made one wrong move, yes he came here to give Spade a piece of his mind, but he didn't plan on dying while doing that.

"You think this is your daddy's house where you can do as you please, disrespect anyone and get away with it"? He muttered with his accent getting thicker the more he spoke, looking at him now, Nate realized he looked more Italian than American.
"I should kill you where you stand and send your body in tiny pieces in a box to your father" he threatened, with his voice going an octave lower and more deadly, Nate couldn't bring himself to look away, he should be scared shitless, he is scared shitless but more than that, he felt his whole body go hot at how thrilling the idea of Spade threatening him sounded, there was something about the way Spade spoke each word of threat that sent his heart beating uncontrollable.

With his lips slightly parted, he let his tongue out as he slowly licked his lips, unknowingly his action, sent Spade spiralling out of control as he couldn't stop the way his eyes moved to his lips and the memories of the night he almost watched Nate go naked invaded his mind.

For a split second he lost focus of what he was doing, he swallowed discreetly as he watched Nate, everything he'd been feeling just started going away with the wind.
He felt his anger dissipate, the more he watched Nate, the more he questioned himself about why he had the gun pointed at him the first place.

He raked his tongue through his teeth, already feeling the throb in his head, how can someone annoy him so much and at the same time calm him down.

Nate was so infuriating but at the same time he had a way of bringing Spade back to his senses.
He wanted him far away but craved him at the same time.
The way Nate confused him with these strange feelings, was enough to send him over the edge, one minute he's wanting to touch him, run his thumb across those lips and the next he wants to just shoot him and everyone can rest.

He cussed out lowly before dropping the gun down, he clenched his jaw and watched Nate who still had his mouth slightly open, as he could feel himself relax but not completely

He moved closer to Nate, invading his space, he stood taller than Nate so it was easy to see his features from up, the way Nate looked small, the slight almost unnoticeable bob of his throat as he swallowed and the drop of sweat on his forehead even though the room wasn't hot.

Spade leaned closer to Nate, he felt his body heat, he smelled his hair shampoo and his cologne, he clenched his jaw trying not to allow those things cloud his mind.
He slowly let his mouth go close to Nate's ears, he could almost see the slowly rise and fall of his chest as he breathe.
"I don't wanna kill you Miller, I'm really trying not to but you keep pushing me, you're so annoying I wanna put a bullet in your head but I can't and you should be grateful for that, because if it were someone else they'd be dead the minute they walked into this office" he muttered lowly.

Nate sucked in a harsh breath as he felt the sweat on his palm drip down slowly, his heart was pounding hard, if Spade listened closely, maybe he'd be able to hear his heart beat.
The hot air that came out of Spade's mouth fanned his ears and sent a sweet tingling shiver through his whole body, he should be terrified at Spade's words, but he was more excited and enjoying it.

He shut his eyes tight, trying to stop himself from such absurd thoughts.
This person was threatening him and he wasn't even half as terrified as he should be.

"What happened here today, if you ever try it again, I'm going to kill you painfully and slowly, I'm gonna make sure I watch you bleed until you die, and then I'm gonna send your body in a box to your father" he muttered letting his lips slightly grazed Nate's ears, he felt his whole body go hot, his neck burning with a hot sizzling sensation.

He felt heat rush down to his groins, as he tried to shake the feeling off, what is happening to him.
This is fucking wrong.
Spade is threatening to kill him in the worst possible way and instead of feeling terrified he's feeling hot all over.

Spade made a huge mistake letting his lips graze Nate's ears as he felt the tingles that rippled through his whole body, it took the whole world for him to not do it again, it took every bone, muscle and cell in his body to not lose his mind at that singular act.

He felt Nate tense when he did it, he heard the low gasp and the air he sucked in and that only heightened what he was feeling.

"Get out of my office before I change my mind and actually kill you" he muttered leaning away from Nate, now Matteo could hear their conversation.

He was watching both of them with keen interest, trying to see what Spade would do to Nate for his outburst, he wasn't expecting Spade to kill him but he wasn't expecting him to let him go easy either.

But it didn't come as a surprise when Spade let Nate walk out of the office freely but not before he threatened the young man's life.

Okay, sweet 😁😁

I'm loving this

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.3K 157 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
5K 140 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...
2.1M 44.1K 67
(18+) ( editing ) "I want it slow baby." he whispers, planting dozens of kisses on my neck as I ride him. "How slow?" I breathe. "Slow enough so th...
143K 2.9K 64
Another mafia story since y'all ate up the last one;) After having been exposed as a mole for the french mafia, Elodie's father gets executed by his...