Chapter 67

He didn't know if it was the way Nate always stared at things he showed him with awe, or the admiration he always saw in his eyes that made him feel this strange happiness inside of him.
He'd been watching the young man since they both stepped foot inside his room and it warmed and gave him satisfaction that he somehow approved of how Spade's whole house looked like.

It felt like he was trying to impress the kid and it was working, and Spade had never tried to impress anyone all his life, he'd never really cared about what people thought of him, not even his father, but seeing Nate's look of approval about how his house turned out, he felt accomplished

He walked past Nate and headed for his walk in closet, pulling it open he stepped inside, raking his eyes through each and every one of his clothes there, he didn't find anything that was Nate's style, they were either buttoned up shirts, tux, sweatpants and tank top, it was kind of making him wish he had a different taste in fashion, something that could go with Nate's style, even though he had no idea what the young man's style was in fashion.

He let out a deep breath and looked again, stopping at a dark blue tank top, he pulled it out and examined it, it had been a while he wore it, it looked like it would fit Nate.
Now to the shorts, there was nothing he could decide on, he didn't have any short shorts, just a few slacks and sweatpants.
But there was a combat joggers that he picked out, black, it looked comfy enough.

Looking at both clothing items, he scrunched his nose up assessing them both, he hoped the kid would like and be comfortable in them.

He stepped out of the closet, Nate's back was to him as he stood with his eyes on the door that led to his study, his eyes moved from Nate's brown hair, it was ruffled from all the trouble they'd been going through all evening

His eyes went down to Nate's shoulders, they weren't squared or chiseled, they just looked moderate and almost perfect, Nate wasn't gifted like most men, he didn't have the body of a model or a body builder, he looked quite smaller, just like his age.

Spade's eyes moved lower until the landed on Nate's ass, he swallowed when he noticed how round they looked, contrary to all the remaining parts of his body, it was much more bigger, at least big enough for Spade to see it from his pants, he could feel the hotness overtake his whole body as he slowly licked his lips, wetting his already dried lips.

He ran his hand down his face before clearing his throat, alerting Nate as the young man turned around looking startled, his eyes going wide a bit.
"Sorry I was just uhm..." He was struggling to find his words, stumbling upon them as Spade took steps towards him
"I was wondering where that led to" he rushed out pointing to the door leading to the study

"That's my study" Spade told him and he just nodded, swallowing as Spade's eyes moved to his Adam apple, watching it bob up and down.
He quickly looked away and rested his eyes on Nate's face
"Here, I brought these for you to change into" he muttered handing the clothes he just picked out to Nate, the young man took them, looking at them with confusion
"I figured you'd need a shower after.." he gestured towards Nate's whole disorganized appearance "everything that happened tonight" he clarified making Nate to let out a deep sigh and nod his head
"The bathroom's that way and you can use whatever you find in there" he said pointing to the bathroom door, wordlessly Nate just nodded.
"Words, I need your words" he muttered huskily, making Nate to swallow, bringing his eyes to match Spade's

"Yeah, uhmm.. okay" he mumbled and Spade just nodded slowly

"I'll be outside, if you need anything, call me" he instructed and Nate started nodding before realizing Spade was already hardening his stare on him

"Uhm okay, thank you" he whispered before Spade nodded and turned around walking out of the room, leaving just Nate there.
He heard the door close indicating he was now alone, his eyes finally moved to the clothes Spade had just given to him, he ran his left hand through it, feeling the softness of the fabric, it was sleek and felt really comfortable but the fact that they were Spade's clothes and they had been on Spade's body kind of made his hands tingle, it made the clothes feel different in his hands as he held them.