Chapter 137

Both Nate and Spade entered into the car, Nate looked at Spade as he turned on the car engine and drove out of the compound and into the quiet road
"Where are we going"? He asked and Spade just turned to look at him

"Oh, I can't tell you little Cucciolotto" he said with a sweet smile "it's a surprise and a secret, if I tell you I'm going to have to kill you" he said with a smile, seeing the way Nate's face morphed into one of slight terror, he burst out laughing as he placed his hand on Nate's thighs
"I'm just kidding baby" he said amidst laughter, Nate's face was still blank as he stared at Spade.
"I'm kidding for real, but I can't tell you where we're going, it's going to ruin the surprise" he added before Nate's face slowly relaxed a bit, and he sighed out.

He totally forgot about the fact that he'd threatened Nate more than once on killing him, and saying it out like that again was definitely not a good idea, only now did he realize it and his face turned serious

"Hey babe, I'm sorry for saying something like that, I wasn't thinking...." Nate quickly cut him off

"It's fine, I just kind of got nostalgic for a while there" he said with a light chuckle.

Spade actually looked at his face, and it didn't look like he was okay, but Spade didn't want to push it, he didn't want to ruin the whole date, after Nate had entered into the bathroom, he had made a reservation at a restaurant for both of them.

The night was going smooth and he had to open his mouth and mention killing Nate like that, he almost face palmed himself, what was it with him and talking about killing the young man.

He looked at Nate again and saw the way he looked outside the car, the young man had really changed from the shy, closed off and lost person he'd seen the first time in Greg's office.

He now looked bold, was comfortable around Spade and he didn't fret like when they just met, Spade liked that.

The first time he met Nate if someone had told him that he would come to feel this way for the young man, he would have said they were lying blatantly, but now he didn't even know if he was the liar, because he had lied to himself countless times in the past that he'd never feel that way for anyone, let alone Nate.

The place he made a reservation for wasn't that far off, and he intended for then to have a little more time for each other than just dinner and cocktail.

On instinct, he started drawing circles on the back of Nate's hands softly, he liked how tender and soft Nate's skin felt whenever he touched him.

He liked everything about the way Nate made him feel, it's like nothing he's ever felt before, he hadn't really done anything sexual with Nate yet, as crazy as it sounded he was waiting for Nate to initiate it.

Of course he'd gotten Nate off more than once, and Nate had also gotten him off more than once but it still wasn't sex, and not that he was complaining, everything with Nate was beautiful, even though it was just a kiss, it was enough for him.

But he didn't know of it was enough for Nate, the young man might want something more, but he wouldn't know if Nate didn't say anything, he planned on asking Nate or hinting at the subject after their date.
Hopefully he doesn't end up scaring the young man or freaking him out

He stopped the car in front of the beautiful yet simple building, it was not really in town like most luxurious and continental restaurant, but it was okay nonetheless.
He didn't want to do something too flashy, he noticed things like that weren't really a fact to Nate, and he wanted the young man to be comfortable enough so they could spend time together.

Nate looked out and then back at him.
"We're here" he smiled, seeing the way Nate's eyes lit up as he smiled back at him, Spade got out of the car and went around to help Nate out too.