Chapter 159

Nathan

I groaned as I tried to move my body, my eyes were shut tight and a part of my face felt as though it was ran over, and my whole body felt the same, like a train had ran over me.

I couldn't even move as i felt all my bones crack underneath my skin, I opened my eyes slowly and was met with white blinding lights, I quickly shut my eyes again, groaning out loud.

God I felt like crap, my head was pounding and my wrists were stinging like hell, I knew I was bound to the something again, but to what, it felt soft so I was guessing it was a bed.

I slowly opened my eyes again and tried to adjust it to the light, my face still felt crampy and it hurt like a bitch, slowly and surely my memory started returning as I remembered shooting someone, that man that would bring me meals in the room I was kept in.

And then I ran, only to be stopped by some equally huge men who ended up beating the crap out of me until I passed out, and now I'm up again, only to realize that this wasn't a sick joke of some sort, and it wasn't a bad dream.

I was really still here and I was fucked because I killed one of his men, he would definitely kill me now and feed my bones to the dogs.

I don't know how long I've been kept in here but I know it has been a long fucking time and I'm still hoping somewhere that Spade was looking for me, or even Matteo.

I can't stay here, I've tried to run away and see where it landed me, I still don't even know what that man would do to me.

On cue the door opened and I know someone just walked in, and I don't even have the strength to look up at who, but by the clinking of his shoes, I already know who it is, it's him

I don't have the strength to be afraid, but that didn't mean that I wasn't afraid or that my heart didn't drop to my stomach when he came into my line of vision.

His face was set in a stoic expression and his eyes had a hard glare to them, well his good eye actually, the bad one just looked even more uglier than before.

He narrowed his eyes at me "my men told me you tried to run away" he started, making me want to roll my eyes at him, but the throbbing in my head wasn't letting me
He looked at me before he pulled a chair, making a loud scraping sound on the marbled floor, he placed the chair in front of me on the bed, and sat on it, spreading his legs as he leaned over, placing his elbows on his thighs.

"You still don't get what's going on here do you"? He asked, with his grey roundneck and black slacks, I just look at him not saying anything.

Not because I was scared, but because I didn't have the strength to answer to him, if he was going to kill me, he might as well do it now and save me the trouble.

"You can't escape from here, even if you try, you just can't, and no one is coming to save you, not Spade, not your fucking father and not your damn sister or your blonde brother" he finished, making my eyes to widen, how did he know?

He noticed my reaction and chuckled
"Oh Natey, you didn't think I was oblivious to the fact that your perverted father raped my younger sister and got her pregnant with that blonde kid"? He asked, making me choke on my spit, I'm sure Spade had told me that no one knew except for himself and his mother, and then Matteo and me.

I looked at the man again "how did you...." I whispered out and he just waved me away

"How did I know? Very simple" he said "you see your father always loved my sister, to the point that he wanted to get married to her, but she fell in love with someone else"

"Spade's dad" I whisper and he clicks his tongue at me

"You're quicker than I thought" he muttered before leaning away again and resting his back on the chair "Spade's father, your father didn't really like this and was forced by his own father to get married to the daughter of one of his business partner, forcing your father into a loveless marriage, thereby making him very unhappy" he paused as if thinking about the rest of the story.