Chapter 114

Spade was lodged in between Nate's slightly spread legs as his mouth ravished the young man's lips, sucking and biting on it, he slowly let his hands to rest on Nate's hips, as he still let his mouth enjoy every single taste of Nate's mouth, he didn't think he'd ever kissed anyone that was any better Nate, his erection could prove that, As he was already painfully hard.

He groaned out when his erection slightly brushed up against Nate's stomach, he slowly let his hands to raise a bit of Nate's shirt as he let his fingers brush up on his bare soft skin, feeling Nate shudder underneath him.

He pulled away from Nate, still drawing circles on Nate's skin with his fingers, his eyes were hooded with desires and want.
His eyes fell on Nate's lips
"I can't keep my hands from you" he muttered huskily as he watched Nate's face flush with a deep red blush, making him laugh a bit.
"If I'm going too fast, let me know" Spade said seriously and this made Nate to frown as he quickly shook his head

"No, no, it's okay, you're not going too fast, I like this" he said the last part out shyly as he looked very cute too

"If you keep blushing like that Cucciolotto, then I'm never gonna get up from here and we'd be here like this" he muttered as if warning Nate to back off now if he wanted to else Spade wouldn't stop on his own, but Nate just smiled, biting his lips and batting his eye lashes.

This made Spade to growl out as he slowly, moved closer to Nate again and crashed his lips on Nate's, this time the kiss had gotten hot and intense.
Spade's hands wasted no time in moving even further up Nate's bare body.

He wasn't just drawing circles now, he was running his hands through Nate's body, feeling every muscle, every skin and every scar, if the young man had any.
Nate's hands has found themselves into his hair as the young man pulled and tugged at it, he felt Nate tense up when his fingers brushed against his nipple, but the young man relaxed immediately as he let Spade to touch him there

He sucked in a harsh and low breath as Spade rolled it in between his fingers, he let a moan Slip and this only made Spade's hard cock to throb in his pants making him growl out, the more he played with Nate's nipple, the harder the young man's cock grew in size

Spade didn't fully rest his weight on Nate, but enough that he could feel Nate's erection pressed slightly against his, he slowly pulled his hand away from Nate's nipple, and the young man almost whined as he felt the loss of contact of Spade's rough and sweet fingers on his nipple.

Spade ran his hand down Nate's body, stopping just on his belly button, he played with it, letting his hand memorize every inch of the young man's body.
He didn't even know what he was doing, but he knew he was doing something right because Nate hadn't stopped him yet.

Then he decided to move further down a little, stopping at Nate's lower abdomen, the young man sucked in a harsh breath and immediately froze as he stopped kissing Spade back.
Spade had noticed as he let go off his lips, looking down at Nate's doubtful eyes.

Okay maybe he was going too far
"Are you okay"? He asked gently and he watched as Nate swallowed before he nodded slowly, his face flushed red.
Spade didn't know if he was red because of the tension he was feeling, or if he flushed red because he was enjoying what Spade was doing.

Spade leaned in again and pecked his lips slowly, making sure he was okay, as he responded back almost immediately, instead of doing what he'd initially planned, he decided to ask first, he didn't know if Nate was ready to go that far with him, and he wouldn't push if the young man wasn't ready yet.

Nate could feel everything in his body erupt in sweetness, everything Spade was doing to him was seeping deep inside his body cells, every part of him liked it and didn't want it to stop.