Chapter 109

He had cornered Nate and had him where he wanted him to be.
He could see the way Nate's eyes moved, but not with fear, maybe with a little excitement.
He wanted to smirk, he lowered himself, as the position they were in before was messing with his mind, making so many crazy scenarios to appear in his mind, he couldn't think about that if he wanted to keep control of himself.

"You thought I was busy"? He asked and Nate nodded innocently, his brown eyes staring right back at Spade, his eyes moved to Nate's lips as he watched it open slightly.
He couldn't keep up with the act anymore as he pulled himself closer to Nate and captured his lips in a kiss

He almost melted into the man's whole body, as he didn't realize he had missed kissing him so badly
It had only been a few hours since he'd tasted his lips, but having a taste of it again had ignited a fire inside him.
He felt like swallowing Nate whole, he couldn't get enough as he slowly let his knee rest in between Nate's parted legs, he bit lightly on Nate's lower lips as he felt him hiss a bit, before his lips opened up and Spade let his tongue invade Nate's mouth, he'd missed the sweet taste of Nate's mouth, he placed his hands on both sides of Nate's thighs on the couch.

Nate slowly leaned away, making Spade to lean forward even more, as if he was about laying on top of Nate on the couch.
He felt Nate struggle for air, before he slowly pulled away, looking at a flusttered Nate, whose lips were swollen and red.
"And Bernie wasn't busy"? He asked, coming back to this topic again.

He watched as Nate's face morphed into one of confusion
"No I.. I kind of met him here" he whispered.
Spade liked his innocence but somehow he didn't really think it was okay for Nate to be so nervous around him all the time

This wasn't like before, they were together now, the young man needed to be comfortable around him, it wasn't like he was going to kill him.
"You don't have to be so nervous around me all the time" he muttered "I won't bite you, unless you want me to" he added huskily.
Watching as Nate's eyes widened in horror as he let his lips part slightly, his cheeks going dead beet red, Spade chuckled at Nate's innocence, he liked that so much about Nate.

He captured Nate's lips in another sweet kiss, he fully lodged himself in between Nate's legs, as Nate had fully laid down on the couch now, his hands had flew around Spade's neck, Spade's hands positioned themselves beside Nate's waist, he could feel the softness of Nate's skin and the fabric of his clothes.

He felt him shudder as he let his fingers trail a line on Nate's skin, he felt Nate's soft fingers dive into his hair, squeezing and tugging at it, pulling the strands of Spade's hair from his scalp, he groaned out as he slowly increased the pace of his fingers on Nate's skin
He heard him moan lightly, this made his own dick to jump as he felt Nate jolt slightly, almost as if he wanted to get up, but he didn't break the kiss.

He sucked on Nate's lower lip, tasting every inch of it, he wanted to worship everything about Nate's perfect body.
He relaxed his weight a little on Nate's body as he felt Nate's slight erection press against his stomach.
He didn't know if the young man was ready to move from this yet, he didn't even know what to do if he wanted to move to the next level.

But he wouldn't tell Nate that.
But the way Nate's hands ran through his hair and the sounds coming from his mouth, he knew he was enjoying this.
He felt as Nate's whole body shuddered and reacted to his touches, it fueled his desires for the younger man.

He slowly started grinding his hips against Nate's front, feeling the young man's erection growing stronger and thicker.
He heard him moan out and gasp out at the same time, his hands tightening around Spade's hair, Spade groaned out.

Nate slowly pulled his lips away, but parts of it was still grazing Spade's lips, he could feel his hot breath as it fanned his face, the hooded look in Nate's eyes, he didn't stop grinding his hips, but he had slowed down his movements, almost as if he wasn't doing it, but the erection pressed against his own hard cock was enough to let both of them know that he was indeed moving his hips.