Chapter 156

Nathan

I had been locked up for a long time now, okay maybe not a long time, but the lack of windows in the room I was kept in has kind of made it almost impossible for me to determine how long I've been locked up in here.

But in the time I've been here I've come to analyze and understand how things run here, I've even come to understand their routine.
And that man has always been around to threaten me about what he intends to do to me.

I don't like saying his name, because it doesn't help make me feel any better about being here.

I have no idea what's going on in the outside world, I don't know if Spade even noticed I'd gone missing, or even Matteo, or even my own father.

I sigh out as I get up and start pacing the room, even if they know I'm missing, I don't think this man would make it any easier for them to find me, seeing as I don't even know where I'm being kept, for all I know I could be in another country, or another continent for that matter.

But whatever the odds, I couldn't just sit here and wait for Spade or whoever to come rescue me, I had to look for a way out of this place on my own.

I didn't even have any personal belongings with me, my phone was taken, my apartment keys, the only thing i have with me are the clothes on my body.

I had been going on and on about how i was going to get out of this godforsaken place, and all my plans seemed faulty at some point and would probably end up in me dead in a ditch somewhere.

But the latest one I deviced was much more easier and plausible but just as dangerous, and would still most likely end up in me dead in a ditch too, but I had to leave this place no matter what.

I wouldn't let that man put his hands on me ever again, ten years ago was the last time and I wanted to hold strong to that promise.
I don't care if I have to die to do it, but the only problem there was, I still needed to see Spade.

To explain things to him, to let him know the truth, so even if I die, I'd be happy knowing he finally got the truth and didn't see me as a traitor.

It's funny how being kidnapped can distract you from certain things, like the guilt and heartbreak that had been eating me up since Spade walked out on me at my apartment, not that it stopped completely, but I spent half the time here thinking about how to escape, and the other half, I spent thinking about Spade and how I would explain things to him if I ever saw him again.

In a way, I was kind of hopeful that my plan would work this time, not that I've tried the others before, but I was sure this one that would be the first would actually work and I'd get the hell out of this place.

I stopped pacing when I heard the door turning, an indication someone was coming, I quickly rushed back to the bed as I sat on the edge, feeling my palms go sweaty, as I became fucking nervous and a bit scared.

The man that had been bringing me food, stepped into the room, with the same tray he'd been using since I was brought here, it was a plastic tray and everything used in it was plastic, the bowls, the spoons, even the forks.

And I knew this was all part of an attempt to keep me from trying to escape, but what they failed to grasp was the fact that Spade was my fucking boyfriend, and although I was reluctant to learn, he'd taught me how to use a gun.

And the man that had been coming here with the food, always carried a gun tucked inside his pants by his side.
And that was what I was going to use to get out if here

Thinking about it now made it sound very dangerous and it made me want to do it even more, maybe that man was right and I'd been hanging around Spade too much he had corrupted me, but I didn't care, I like it.