Chapter 169

Spade took long strides towards the basement of his mansion, the dungeon where he was told Salvatore was being kept, he hadn't gotten a wink of rest, after leaving the hospital, he called Stefano, asking the man about something he'd asked him to do a while back, and luck was on his side because Stefano already had it under control, giving Spade even more push than he expected.

He stepped into the basement and walked right into the barred cells, in the middle of it, Salvatore was tied to a chair, his wounded leg had been tended to, Spade had ordered that, he didn't want the man to die just yet

Death was too easy for someone like him, Spade would make him suffer, but first he needed information from the man.
He shoved his hands into his pocket, as Salvatore looked up and had a grin on his face when he saw Spade.

"I thought you had forgotten about me" he muttered, Spade didn't say anything to him, he just watched him with great contempt and rage.
He clenched his jaw as he watched the man he knew as his uncle for years, but secretly had the agenda to kill him.
"How's your little boyfriend"? He asked taunting Spade even more as he smirked at him, Spade clenched his fists by his side.
"He was really a good fuck, one of the best I had" he taunted "his tight little....." Spade cut him off as he landed his fists on the man's face, causing him to groan as his head whipped sideways.

Spade couldn't stop himself when he started, he just kept hitting, all he saw was rage and blood, even when his knuckles had gone numb to the constant connection of his fist and Salvatore's face.

The man's head kept lolling sideways as Spade kept hitting him, he didn't want him to pass out just yet, so he finally stopped, pulling him up by his collar, his face was bloodied and Spade was sure he had broken his nose.
"You have no idea how much I'm restraining myself from killing you with my barehands right now, if I were you, I'd shut up because my patience is really running thin" Spade gritted out, causing Salvatore to chuckle out, his teeth bloodied and disgusting.

Spade had managed to hit him without touching his bad eyes, but his one good eye was already turning purple
"Kill me"? Salvatore asked "you should be thankful to me, I turned your boyfriend into a man, if it weren't for me he would never have even known he liked dick, and probably would never have liked your dick, I turned him into a man, I made him who he is" Salvatore growled out.

"You raped him"! Spade yelled out, his hard stare matching with Salvatore's "you raped an eleven year old kid" he growled out, causing Salvatore to just scrunch his face as he turned away from Spade

"Who's to say he didn't want it"? He asked, causing Spade to grimace in disgust and distaste at his uncle, no not his uncle, at the disgusting man in front of him.
"And I just gave him what he deserved for being the son of a rapist" he gritted out, causing soade to scoff

"He was not his father, you had no right to punish him for what his father did" Spade spat out

"Why are you defending him? His perverted father raped your mother and had that blonde bastard" he snapped, causing Spade to growl out as he grabbed him by the collar, pulling him close, staring down at him, his eyes showing nothing but pure rage

"Call Matteo a bastard, one more time and I swear to God...." Salvatore cut him off

"You swear to God what? You're not going to do anything Spade" he taunted lowly, his breath fanning Spade's face "having me here won't changed what happened, it won't change the fact that I raped your boyfriend when he was a kid, and even as an adult, it felt so good watching him struggle as I rammed...." This time, Spade's head cane in contact with his nose, as a loud crack sound bounced off the walls of the cell.

If Spade wasn't clutching to his collar, he would have tumbled over and fell back, but Spade pulled him closer, as he gripped his face in his hand, squeezing the life out of him, his nose was dripping with blood now, soaking his shirt