A FORBIDDEN LOVE TO REMEMBER...

By Gabbyluv202

Aurora has never been outside her home and she barely knows how the outside world works. When Aurora joined i... More

Authors note.
THE ROYAL SELECTION.
AT THE PALACE
THE HALL ASSEMBLY.
THE ROYAL FAMILY.
AMBER EYES.
THE PALACE LIBRARY.
PRINCESS AMBER.
HUNTING GAMES.
A CONVERSATION.
AN ATTACK.
A THREAT.
AN APOLOGY.
A FAVOR.
OUT OF THE PALACE.
THE PLAY.
THE FESTIVAL.
BREAKFAST WITH THE ROYALS.
AN UNEXPECTED CONFESSION.
DRUNKEN REVELATIONS.
WAR IS COMING.
NOT ALONE.
A MISTAKE?
FINAL CHAPTER.
REVELATIONS.
PLAN.
THREATS.
REJECTION.
PLAN: 2
ESCAPE.
WINDFALL PALACE.
DUEL.
PLAN 3.
ARRIVAL.
MEMORY.
RECONCILIATION.
TRIAL.
CHAOS.
DEATH.
WEDDING PARTY.
EPILOGUE; FIRST TIME.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR.

42 5 13
By Gabbyluv202

Well there is not much to say about me, but I think my readers needs to be familiar with the author of the book they are reading, so here is a few thinks about me.

1. My name is Gabriella Carlos (not my real name but I just think the name is pretty cool)

2. I am from Africa, but sometimes I wish I was Italian (don't ask me why though, I don't know too.)

3. I don't think I have a favorite food, but spaghetti will do for now (until I get obsessed over some other new food)

4. I love writing and reading a lot. They are my most favorite things to do in this world (I would literally suffocate and die if I don't read and write)

5. I don't have a favorite color, but I like red (thanks to Taylor Swift music red)

6. Taylor Swift is my one and only (she's just that amazing)

7. My dream is to make a lot of money and move to New York someday (heard it's a place for writers)

8. I honestly think that if Taylor Swift dated girls, she would not have written a lot of break up songs. (I don't even know why I added that)

9. I am a hopeless romantic who can only express myself in my stories (because doing that in reality is just too hard)

10. If you like this book, then here is a kiss for you, (which part should I even___) and don't forget to check out my other books.

LIGHTS OUT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37 0 5
Why does the princess have to be saved by a prince? Why can't she be saved by another princess? Why does the prince have to save the princess? What i...
1M 25.7K 43
A forbidden romance with her best friend's sister. Will things take a turn for the better or will everything collapse before her?
901 52 18
Eloise, a former slave in Baltimore finds her daily routine interrupted by her long lost best friend Elijah, her owners son. With him now in the pict...
173K 4K 28
"Do you love me?" She asked with her devious smile. "I don't know." I answered quietly. She walked closer to me causing me to back up. When my back h...