The Silent Beat of a Butterfl...

By xXZiallsChildXx

It's the little things you're supposed to enjoy. When the sky is any color but blue or when the sun shines. ... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
ZiallGiggles• Aaronmk• MyIrish One
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Bromance Awards 2015
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
THE END
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
The End

Chapter Twenty-Three

2.1K 150 219
By xXZiallsChildXx

A/n: The waitress asked how many bottles I say.... This chapter..

MULTIMEDIA: DOES THAT LOOK LIKE A GOOD COVER FOR ESCAPE OR SHOULD I KEEP IT HOW IT IS?? COMMENT!

PLEASE•
•READ•
•THIS•
•AUTHORS•
•NOTE. •

🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥
So, I'm finding out some of you hate that I ship Austin and Liam.

I made this damn ship up when I was 13 and it's my heart like Ziall and Larry. If you don't like it don't read my goddamn books.

It's been in every single book and if you're gonna hate bye. Ima put more Laustin just because.😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥🍥

ZIALLISLIFEE ACTUALLY MESSAGED ME BACK I CRIED I WONT LIE❤️❤️❤️😭😭😭

YOU ARE COMMENTING ALOT MORE ILYSM.

MyIrishOne is the lucky reader who gets to be in my book. SLUTBUCKET ILYSM CHRIS💘❤️💘❤️

juliettelhoran IS THE FUNNEST CHARACTER (@juli) AND HILARIOUS IRL GO FOLLOW HER.

I have a story idea! it's a Zombie Ziall?? what do yall think?

Do you think Niall is ever going to give up on Zayn?
Comment what you think!

Enjoy babes ❤️
_______________________

The next two months flew by and quicker than ever. Everything was finally peaceful for once around Christmas and Zayn actually had money to buy his friends gifts.

"Juli I brought you with me to help pick out gifts not to read Gay Fanfic." Zayn groaned. "Like what if he joins the band again, Zayn?" Juli sighs.

"This is why I never take you anywhere." Zayn sounded like a disappointed mother. "This band isn't a phase, it's a way of life. Like I entered this fandom to see how it looked and got stuck 5 years ago." Juli explained.

"I like their song... What's it called... Fools Almighty?" Zayn asked. "YES." Juli screamed and the entire mall judged.

"Okay, should I get Niall... No..." Zayn pondered. "Get him a dildo." Juli said.

"Or a a collar. Or a buttpl-" "Juli you're horrible! I wanna give him something he doesn't have!" Zayn joked.

"Can I record you and put you on Porn Hub?" She asks.

"Only if I'm riding Niall." Zayn said. He still wanted to do that so bad. "I ship you guys." She at her candy and looked around.

"ZAYN GET LIAM THIS!" She yelled and ran to the necklace section. She grabbed a guy's chain that hung on a small plastic head.

It read 'to infinity and beyond'.
"Good eye. Two down, four to go." Zayn smiled. "Two?" She asked confused. Zayn pulled a beautiful boxed diamond ring from his shirt pocket. "Merry Christmas." He smiled and on the inside it was her otp's initials.

"Zayn... Thank you so much.." She hugged him and he kissed her cheek. "You're welcome. It's early but I won't see you until 2 weeks after today." Zayn shrugged.

"I got something for you too." She sat down and opened her purse. "I swear if it's that pink vibrator I begged for Louis will kill me because that's his fav-" Zayn shut up and examined the bracelet she held.

"It's the only guy one they had. I custom made it. Read it." She points as it read 'I'll fight you m8'.

"Thank you." Zayn giggles and slipped it on. "I want you to know I love you bitch." Juli said. "I ain't never gonna stop loving you," Zayn said. "Bitch." They finished together.

"Cmon. I wanna find their presents." Zayn and Juli got up. She looked at Zayn. "Can we forreal get that vibrator?" She asked.

It was gonna be a long trip.

-

"Have you ever even read the book? That book is my life." Liam scoffs at Niall's lack of reading. "We aren't all geniuses, Payne." Niall chuckled.

"Zany's back." Austin looks out the window and Niall felt his insides grow warm. "Oh no." Louis whispers. "What?" Niall asks suddenly.

"Juli is driving. That can't be good." Louis rushed up and outside. "Juli, please tell me he's okay." Louis looked at a passed out Zayn.

"Well, I may or may not have let him smoke a little pot." Juli laughed nervously. "How much is a little?" Louis asks. "Almost a pound." Juli looks down.

"Dammit." Louis walks to the other side and Zayn smelled of weed. It smells like dirt and cleaner stuff in Louis' opinion.

"Look, I'll get Harry to drive you home, love. You can't let him do that. When he says "a little" it means every bit he can get." Louis explained.

"So if he says he wants a little of Niall's dick-"

"Is he okay?" Harry yelled from the porch. "He's fine, can you take Juli home?" Louis asks and Harry nodded.

"Zayn." Louis shook Zayn roughly awaking him with a jump. Zayn looks around and sighed guiltily once he saw Niall at the window.

"Cmon." Louis said softly and walked him in as Louis kissed Harry goodbye.

Zayn walked in and Liam gave a small smile. Zayn looked at Niall and before he could apologize Niall got up and walked into the kitchen.

"Fuck dude." Zayn groaned. "I'm never going to get better." Zayn mumbled and walked into the kitchen. Niall was looking out the window.

"Niall, I'm-" "No you aren't." Niall interrupted. Zayn stood in shock. "You fucking aren't. You know you'll get away with it so you do it. I'm right, aren't I? You do know. I fucking love you and I want to help you but you're killing me with this bullshit." Niall swore.

Zayn looked taken aback.

"Look.... Fuck... I'm sorry." Niall grabbed his hair. "I have so much going on." Niall sat down and sighed. "What's wrong?" Zayn asks.

"I have a headache." Niall sighed and covered his face. "Look, I am sorry, okay? I'm trying so hard, babe." Zayn kissed his boyfriends forehead.

"Look," Zayn points, "it's snowing." Zayn got Niall up and pulled him out back. Zayn turned and looked at Niall. He looked so perfect standing there.

"I'm glad I have you." Zayn pulled Niall close and kissed him slowly. He just wanted to kiss Niall until he was freezing.

Niall pulled back and smiled. "Look, it's beautiful." Zayn looked at the detailed snowflake on nails black sweater.

"That's the most positive thing I've heard you say." Niall giggled. "I love you." Zayn kissed Niall's lips. It was only a soft peck.

"I love you too, Zayn." Niall was so happy. He hadn't been happy in ages and neither has Zayn. "Don't forget," Zayn places Niall's hand on his heart. "You feel that?" Zayn asked. Niall nodded.

"You're the reason it's there."

-

"That's right babe... Fuck..." Zayn head was thrown back as his balls tightened and there was a coil in his stomach.

Zayn shoved his cock further back making Niall's throat flutter around it and he moaned out and his body jerked with the orgasm.

Once Niall popped off he laid next to Zayn who was still trying to recover from it all. "You know the boys probably heard us, right?" Niall asks trying to catch his breath.

"Your fault for inviting them over and then making me hard." Zayn gets up along with Niall to go downstairs.

"Dear God, you guys." Liam laughed as Austin was sleeping under his arm. Zayn smiled at them.

They were so in-love.

"Honestly, that was hot." Louis was smirking. "You aren't kinky though." Louis added. Harry just giggled awkwardly.

Ever since the incident Harry hasn't talked to Zayn much. Maybe if Zayn asked a question but he never talked to him voluntarily.

"You have a nice house, mate." Louis says to Niall. "Thanks man." Niall sat beside Austin and Zayn sat beside Niall.

There was a knock at the door and Niall groaned. "Fuck dude." He got up and opened it. His eyes shot open and his body froze.

"Niall." His mother stood at the door holding her coat. "What are you doing here?" He asked coldly. "Can I come in? Thanks." She pushed in and stopped at all of the boys on the couch.

"That's Louis and Harry. Liam and Austin. My boyfriend Zayn." Niall points. "This was my mum." He said harshly.

"Was? I fed you, clothed you, and I was?" She hissed. "You kicked me out, watched my father beat me, and tried to kill me!" Niall laughed bitterly.

"That's the past." She coughed slightly.

"The fuck it is, bitch." Louis stood up. "Are you a faggot too?" She asks. "Yeah, I am. I love dick. I take it up the fucking ass every night and my boyfriend gives me more. You can either get the fuck out or get the fuck out." Louis snapped.

"Niall, dear, let's talk another time. I'll be back soon." she said disgustedly. When she walked out Zayn looked at Niall.

"You just sat there." Niall looked at Zayn. "I mean, what was I supposed to do? Piss on her?" Zayn asks. "That would have been lovely but so would have you taking up for me." Niall scoffed.

"Louis handled it." Zayn closed his eyes. "Im gonna handle this too. Get out." Niall said. Zayns eyes shot open and he looked at Niall.

"What?" Zayn laughed.

"Get the fuck out of my house." Niall repeats. "I will." Zayn got up angrily and pushed past Niall. He slammed his shoulder against Niall on the way out.

"Tell me to go get out... Bitch..." Zayn mutters realizing he left his jacket in the house. "Excuse me, do you need a ride?" A young boy pulls up next to Zayn.

"Yeah, thanks." Zayn gets in. It could have been a murderer but oh well he was cold as fuck.

"My names Chris. Yours?" He asks. "Zayn." Zayn nodded enjoying the warmth. "Where to?" He asks. "Uh, that coffee shop down the road is just fine." Zayn smiled slightly.

"How about I buy? I was actually on my way there. I'm a regular customer. You work there right? I see you there with your boyfriend -I think- all of the time. The blonde one." Chris said.

"Yeah. I knew you looked familiar." Zayn nodded feelings more comfortable. "Why are you walking?" He asks.

"Fight." Zayn rolled his eyes and Chris nodded understandingly. He looked about 16. He was a cutie for his age.

When they arrived to the shop, Leah was working. "Hiya Zayn." She smiled. "Order for me?" Zayn asked Chris and he nodded. Zayn sat at the table he always sat at with Niall.

"Here you go, man." The boy gave Zayn his coffee. "What happened with you and your boyfriend?" He asks. "I honestly don't know. He got mad because I didn't take up for him and my best mate did." Zayn shrugged.

"You just need to show him you care. Seems like he just wanted his boyfriend to show he cared." Chris said. "You're probably right but he didn't have a right to kick me out." Zayn sighed.

"You're right." Chris nodded understandingly. "What about you? Who are you dating?" Zayn asks. "Oh, my boyfriend is in the army. He's 19. I'm 17." Chris smiled.

"So you're still in school?" Zayn asks. "Yeah. Grade 12." He smiled charmingly. The boy was cute but Zayn wasn't flirting. And neither was Chris.

"What the hell?" Zayn looked out to see Liam. "Chris, I have to go. Thank you for the coffee and here's my number. We'll hang out again." Zayn smiled and Chris nodded happily.

Zayn rushes out and Liam was just on his way in. His eyes were puffy and his cheeks were tear stained. "Liam what could have gone wrong in 20 minutes?" Zayn asks.

"Your fucking boyfriend is being a dick." Liam hissed. "What happened?" Zayn asks. "When you left he was calling you names so of course Austin wakes up and comments and Niall brought up the cheating situation and I agreed with Niall on something and then Niall said something and Austin got pissed and left me." Liam mumble all together.

"Like- left? Left-left?" Zayn asks suddenly concerned. "Yes!" Liam sobbed out and Zayn held Liam there. "It's okay..." Zayn held Liam and let him sob into his chest.

"What did you say to piss him off?" Zayn asks. "That he shouldn't have sucked my dick knowing he was Niall's best friend but I didn't mean it because it's my fault." Liam just sobbed.

"It's okay, Liam." Zayn rubbed his back and kissed his head. "Please... It'll be okay. I'll talk to Austin and Niall. Just go to Louis and Harry's. I'll be there in 2 hours." Zayn nodded. "Let me drive you there." Liam sniffed and they got in the car.

Before Liam started the car Zayn puts his hand on Liam's and looked at him assuringly. Zayn hated seeing Liam like this. Maybe it was because deep down he still had that small crush on Liam.

His heart rate picked up once he realized their lips were a lot closer than he thought.

'Niall, Niall, niall.' But no matter how many times he chanted Niall's name he couldn't stop himself.

He kissed Liam.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

907 44 31
Why is it when you fuck every girl and don't feel anything? and when Zayn Malik see's a blonde guy with blue eyes he wants the same from him, but not...
76.6K 2.5K 34
Ever dreamed of getting married to your all time favorite idol? How about having children with them? Wouldn't it be a dream come true when those drea...
61.9K 4.2K 28
When surviving is all you've done for months, you forget how to actually live. When running is all you've done for months, you forget how to walk. Wh...
82.7K 1.5K 21
ZIALL AU! (slight background Larry) Zayn was put into a hospital and treated like a nutcase, all because he never spoke. They thought he was crazy...