takemichi harem

By A321B987C

just sad times making me want takemichi marry all the men he saved bc he is that great. Tokyo revengers is no... More

resist
retrospective
rescue
redirect
reconstruct
reconciliation
rebel
regression
regroup
recognize
revolution
revenge
remember
rejoice
respect
relic
reluctant
restart
reminiscing
relax
reincarnation
recharge
reach
recruite
record
reprehensible
replace
representatives
repower
rearrange
rebellion
Happy b day Takemichi
rest
retry
realize
-Hanma 😢
-
-
-resolution
-redundant
-real
rebirth
-takemichi
-
-rest
-recalling
-return

-restless

649 12 2
By A321B987C

This. This is breath taking.
Forget about everything this is just takemichi going to the past looking like THAT. And yeah taking command.

Noones POV
"Ugh where?" Takemichi looked around. "Huh? What the hell is going on?" He saw he was in his old bedroom the one where he lived. "Damn did i somehow come here? I had work to do, now i have to deal with this." He got up, usually his mother would be asleep by this time so he snuck out.

Takemichi patted himself down. "I got cigs ligther and money. Yeah i can survive with this" he looked at his watch, an expensive one might i add, it was 6 in the morning. "Shit do i have to go find chifuyu? Draken? What about mikey?" He thought to himself. "Yeah mikeys out of the question." He thought as he could already imagen him fangirling all over him.

"Chifuyu it is" he walked to his house and knocked 'i dont wanna wake his parents up but what choice do i have?' The door opened a bit as if they were reluctant. Then the woman standed there schocked, "oh um come in please come in." She opened the door wide for him. Takemichi bowed.

"Im sorry i cant stay for long, though does chifuyu live here?" Takemichi smiled at the woman who flushed "yes wait a moment" she closed the door and a second later takemichi heard screming.

"Wake up! Theres a handsome man outside waiting for you!" "Hey what? Wait who, hey i can change myself stooop its not like im going anywhere fancy!" "Hurry up and go outside" it was muffuled, takemichi decided to ignore and walked a bit away from the door he lit up a cigarette. "Uh hello?" Takemichi looked behind him, at the door step there standed chifuyu.

It was quiet chifuyu couldnt put it into words 'takemichi dressed up sexy?' He was red embarrassed and couldnt keep eye contact. "Lets go chifuyu" the raspy morning voice made chifuyu shiver. 'He said my name' chifuyu felt happy.

"Are you coming?" Takemichi looked behind him waiting for chifuyu to walk with him, "uh coming" chifuyu jogged a bit towards him. The whole walk was quiet, chifuyu would glance up at takemichi once in a while. He would stare for so long.

"Is there something wrong?" Takemichi blew out the smoke. "Um no, its just im confused. 'So confused'" he drooled at takemichis sight. Takemichi glanced at him and looked forward, something about takemichis presence, that glance, the way he seems to give no fuck, turns chifuyu on.

Takemichi pointed at the bench "Sit down, ill be right back" chifuyu obediently did as told he didnt dare look anywhere but the ground. Though, once he saw fancy black shoes he looked up, "here, its cold out here you shoulve wore something warmer" takemichi handed chifuyu hot chocolate. As chifuyu warmed his hands up he was surprised to be engulfed by takemichis scent.

He felt warm, 'it smells just like takemichi' "so uh what happened?" Chifuyu couldnt make eye contact. "I dont know. I woke up here in the pass, im guessing my younger self is being tormented by you guys" takemichi looked at chifuyu who was blushing like crazy.

"Why are you suddenly so shy?" Takemichi patted chifuyus hair, he couldnt help himself the hair looked so fluffy and soft. "I-its nothing, i think its better if we call the gang" chifuyu said. "Really? Usually you never wanted to solve the problems we had with the gang. Good for you"

Takemichi was wrong, chifuyu was just too dizzy to understand what he said, of course he wanted takemichi all by himself. "Text them to meet at the shrine, during the mean time ill go get some breakfast for the gang" before chifuyu could tell him that he'll go with him, takemichi was already gone.

"Chifuyu what the hell? There better be a god damn reason to be awake at this time" baji said. "Where the hell is mikey he was awake when i went to his place" draken mentioned looking around "here" mikey yawned walking to them. "So why are we here? And whats with that get up? Thats some nice as suit you got there but it dont match" mitsuya analyzed.

"Yo" they all turned to that voice, everyone looked surprised smiley's smile dropped angry's angry face softened. "I got breakfast" takemichi showed them the bag "...and dorayaki" he looked at mikey who felt ugly, he needed a mirror make sure he looks good. But instead he just turned red.

"Are you guys just gonna stay quiet? Have all of you always acted this way?" Takemichi set down the bag of food. "Uh no um please sit down" hakkai sat up from his place and offered his spot. "Thank you hakkai" takemichi grabbed hakkais earlobe and ruber it with his cold finger tips, hakkai shivered he had a dumb smile, one that makes everyone want to smack him, one that makes everyone want to be in hakkais position.

"Has chifuyu explained everything?" Takemichi lit up a cigarette, "uh no..." They all stared "do i have to explain everything again?" Takemichi glanced at chifuyu "im- im sorry i didnt really pay attention..." He muttered away.

Takemichi sighed as he explained everything everyone stared at him, his form, his height, his fluffy black hair, his night sky eyes. "And now im here, guess ill be chilling here for a moment. Who can let me stay with the-" "Me! I can!" Mikey jumped from his spot "no i can my place is bigger" draken palmed his chest.

"N-no takemichi, my mom would gladly take you in" chifuyu seemed worried. "Fuck them! Come with me takemitchy!" Baji held his hand out. "No not happening, he will live with me" mitsuya said nodding his head "wait takemichi live with me, i have a nice place and its big too" hakkai lets him know.

Takemichi sighed "its fine ill get an apartment" he stood up "wait takemit-" mikey was cut off as takemichi grabbed mikeys chin turning his head from side to side observing him. "I didnt noticed how cute you were back then" takemichi looked down at him. Mikey liked how takemichi looked at him.

'Lucky bastard' everyone thought. Takemichi walked off leaving everyone surprised. "Did you see that!?" Mikeys eyes turned into stars "he looked down at me!" He was flustured something about older takemichi is... "Goddamn hot" smiley said what everyone thought.

". . . so why in the hell are you guys here?" Takemichi asked everyone around him in his luxurious apartment. "Just for company" they all like takemichi and they all want to do him right now. Restless, they wont be satisfied unless they have him until they do him.

"Whatever" takemichi already took a shower and bought comfortable clothes. Everyone sat down around him draken sat on the floor inbetween takemichis leg. Everyone was jealous but as long as they are close to him, which is already a strech, they are okay; or at least thats what they thought. Future takemichi is very diffrent than the present takemichi, but their not complaining.

Draken decided to do something dangerous, he started to massage takemichis feet up to his leg, present takemichi was always shy about doing anything 'risky' so draken was curious, as everyone looked forward watching whatever the hell it was, draken wanted to top takemichi now, he wants to make sure he wont be able to walk.

"Draken~" takemichi called out to him, draken turned around his ears are red, that tone really made draken feel something. "Your already hard?" Takemichi smirked and touched the tent with his foot. "Hm" draken never felt this way, but he loves it. He loves being talked down to.

"If you can pleasure me in less than 5 minutes i might just let you have all the fun you want~" everyone could hear everything, see everything but if they interfered they dont know whatll happen, what takemichi might do to them.

Draken's eyes filled with lust, he gulped and nodded, he unzipped takemichis pants and took his length out. Draken went for it, he wanted to pleasure takemichi so much, he wanted to make takemichi crave it as much as he did. "Good boy~" takemichi pressed down on drakens member.

He rubbed it with his foot, draken wrapped his arm under and over takemichis left thigh. Takemichi just took out his cigarette and smoked, letting the ash burn on the sofa. Takemichi watched draken.

Draken was flustered but being look down on and stared at made his member only harder. Draken deep throat the cock, he made sure it hit the soft spot in the mouth.

Everyone looked, they wanted to suck off takemichi and be looked down on while also getting praised. Time was passing, draken got everything wet, he did every trick in the book and couldnt seem to make takemichi cum.

"Now now dont get frustrated on me, your doing a great job, just dont think youll win me over that easily" takemichi looked at draken, he grabbed his hair pulling him away from his cock and then looked at draken who clearly wanted more pleasure. "Here" takemichi pressed against drakens length. "Fuck, takemitchy" he whispered against takemichis length.

Mikey wanted to touch takemichi too, what mikey wants mikey gets. His hands went closer to takemichi, Takemichi glanced his way and flicked his cigarette the ash fell onto mikey making him flich. "I didnt let you touch, did i?" Mikey pouted, his tent was huge he might explode, not just his, but everyone else whose there.

"Mitsuya~" takemichi called out to him, he was right next to takemichi. Mitsuya gulped and went closer to him. Takemichi grabbed his face "yeah your so much cuter with your current hair cut" he turned his head side to side and blew cigarette smoke on his face. "Your haircut is horrible in the future" takemichi leaned into mitsuyas ear "but in the end your goodlooking~"

Mitsuya shivered his ears red and he couldnt help but feel shy. 'Takemitchy' draken gripped his thigh 'pay attention to me' he licked takemichis member up and down to the tip getting it all wet. Takemichi leaned back head thrown back, his neck exposed to everyone.

They wanted to bite his neck, kiss his adam apple, and put love marks all over him. "Ah draken" he let out, takemichi felt the vibration in drakens mouth, 'fuck his voice' draken thought, takemichis foot was wet. Takemichi grabbed drakens head and pushed in his member "im cumming" he said. He shoot up his semen all at the back of the throat and pulled out.

He grabbed drakens chin and made him look up. "Drink it" takemichi commanded and so he did. "Now can i" draken paused, it was silent for a moment. Takemichi laughed a bit "draken its waaay pass 5 minutes" takemichi lean into drakens face "better luck next time~" he pecked drakens lips.

Everyone was quiet, as takemichi watched the show like nothing happened. 'Damn, he's fucking hot' they all thought. Baji got closer to takemichi, he wanted to atleast feel his heat. Hakkai on the other hand feel as though he might pass out. The twins, didnt want to move both embarrassed "Takemitchy! I want to-" mikey was cut off as takemichi pulled him in.

Takemichi shoved his tongue down his throat, it was hot and wet the sounds it self made everyones member throb in pleasure. 'Since when was he a good kisser?' Mikey sighed into the kiss feeling hazy and hotter.

Takemichi let go, making mikey whine, he got up, "you guys can spend the night" he walked to his room but stopped and glanced back, it wasnt a glare, no. Though it was scary, "dont enter my room" takemichi got in his room and closed the door.

To be continue...

(1/12/24 in you're imagination 💗 also I remember a pic of him older smoking a cig it was a canary but damn it looked real idk if any of you remember but it was good art)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

808K 73.2K 37
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
32.2K 735 28
This is my first story! Please bear with me as i've never written these kind of stories before ^^' I do not own any characters from Tokyo revengers...
1.2M 15.4K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
28.4K 951 11
A Story Where Hanagaki Takemichi Got Recreated in the past but not in his body?.. Disclamer: English Is not My first Language Tokyo Revengers Is No...