reminiscing

Noones POV
   After tachibana hinata's funeral ended her mother walked up to takemichi. "Hanagaki takemichi-kun?" She smiled as takemichi faced her. "Im hinatas mother" takemichi bowed in respect. "Here" she handed him a handkerchief wrapped around an object.

   "For me?" He question unraveling it. His eyes widened at the beutiful object. "This..." "It was her favorite necklace, she always wored it. It was as if she cheerished it very much" she smiled. "You gave it to her, right?" She questioned.

   Hinatas mother knew she was right, she knew she was right when his eyes watered at the relic object. "Hina" he whispered out hugging the necklace close to him. "She must have loved you very much" she stated happy that she loved him and he did too. After talking with naoto, naoto decided to text takemichi to later meet up.

   When the 20th of october came they met up. The trees leaves turned yellow and slowly fell onto the ground creating a beautiful scenery. "Why are we meeting up here? Its too crowded. Where are we gonna go?" Takemichi asked as naoto bought his coffee he needed and handed takemichi some.

   "I wanted my coffee, here" naoto handed him coffee. "Thanks" takemichi took it, his hand brush against naotos, the touch was enough to heat up naoto in this chilly weather. Takemichi enjoyed the warm drink in his hands for a moment. He took a sip and took out his tongue. Naotos eyes widened, 'how cute.' Blushing a bit more.

   "Naoto this is disgusting, its too bitter and it has no sugar at all." Takemichi looked at the drink with digust. Naoto laughed a bit, "did you buy two different kinds?" Takemichi questioned. "Yeah-" naoto was cut off as takemichi took the coffee from his hands. "Here you keep this one" takemichi handed his over as he took a sip from naotos.

   Naoto grabbed the coffee in schock. 'He drank from the same place i put my lips and now i can do the s-' naoto covered his mouth with his free hand just at the thought of it. "Something wrong? If you dont like i-" "No! No its f-fine i really want it! Its mine now" takemichi was cut off by naotos weird response.

   "Uh okay. I didnt know you liked it that much. Ill buy you one someday" takemichi took another sip of the coffee and his face relaxing as he kept on drinking the warm drink. Naoto looked at the drink in his hands, he stared at it so hard it started heating up the coffee more than it already was. He put his lips on the sippy cup lid, and drank it.

   'His lips were on here' naoto thought closing his eyes, smiling a bit as he kept on drinking it, he took his time and enjoyed it. He liked the idea that his lips were on takemichis, at that moment he let his imagination run a little wild.

   He finished the drink and had a satisfied look with a blush across his face. "Wow you mustve really liked it" takemichi stated, naoto cleared his voice "lets go" he walked away "ah!? Hold up theres too many people here!" Takemichi followed behind.

   Naoto waited for him, when takemichi catched up naoto grabbed his, strangely warm; even though its cold, wrist. Takemichi smiled in appreciation, naoto looked forward he was too shy to be looking at takemichi plus he didnt want takemichi to see his face.

   "Isnt this a prison? Why are we here" Takemichi looked around "ive did reasearch and discovered ken ryuguji isnt part of touman at this present, that said, there was no record of his death. I couldnt find him no matter how long i looked. Currently ken ruguji is on death row" naoto said and just like if it was on que draken showed up.

   "Long time no see takemitchy. Im glad to see your doing okay" draken smiled sitting down on the other side of the plastic window. "Draken-kun" takemichi teared up. "Hello im naoto tachibana" naoto nod his head at draken who nodded back. "His the guy who set this up for us" takemichi smiled "i see so whats up?" Draken questioned.

   "Draken-kun i- i didnt know you commited murder and now your condemned to death... Draken-kun why did you do that!? What happened to toman?" Takemichi asked a bit desperate. "Takemitchy i dont regret anything. Toman ended like that cuz of me, because i didnt stop that one guy" "that one guy?" Naoto repeated "We were dumb young and all we wanted to do was grow the gang. It was like a party every day"

   "Those days when i spent it with you and touman, those were the good old days and will forever remain in my heart. If i could redo my life id live the same way, i got no regrets" draken smiled 'draken-kun is still draken-kun, he hasnt changed a bit' takemichi smiled.

   "But" "but...?" Takemichi repeated after draken. "If i could really redo my life, theres one thing ill absolutely have to do" draken leaned in "huh?" Takemichi was intrested. "I would kill kisaki" that send shivers down naoto and takemichis spine. "Wait you mean kisaki tetta!?" Takemichi stood up quickly then the buzzer rang "times up" a guard said.

   Draken got up and walked to the door "takemitchy, get the hell out of tokyo" he looked at takemichi. "You almost got killed right? If kisaki cant have you, then no one will. Not to mention, kisaki wants to take away everything and anyone dear to mikey" draken said.

   "Well i have to go. But even after all these years, i still love you." Draken smiled "your kinda dumb. You should reminisce about those times with me, i still do, and i will do until my very last moments alive. Bye takemitchy" draken smiled. 'What? That cant be...' Takemichi standed there heart broken. Naoto patted his shoulders. "We should go takemichi-kun"

Hope it was okay
I wish y'all a great day, take care ✌❤