revolution

Noones POV
   'Sorry naoto, but ill be staying i think i deserve a little reward' takemichi thought as he was walking to the festival.

   "Oh takemicchi~" takemichi looked up "Draken-kun!" Takemichi smiled and walked up to him. "Im sad you arent wearing a yukata, i would have love to see that" draken looked at him up and down smiling at the idea.

   "Haha i dont own one" takemichi smiled, forgetting the man standing infront of him is desperately in love with him. "Then maybe some other time, we should go on a little date together"

   Draken lowered his head and pinned takemichi to the pole they were close to.

   "I know i said ill let you and hinata-chan have your own day, but ive been waiting all day for a kiss" draken leaning closer. "D-draken-kun we cant, we're in public people will see" takemichi pushed him a bit.

   "They wont nobody is behind you, and infront of you is me who is covering you from the front" draken said staring into takemichis night blue eyes. "Just one" draken pitifully asked leaning in. And kissed gently takemichis lips.

   He slowly slid in his tongue and adventured takemichis mouth. 'Damn its getting hot' draken said deepining the kiss. He opened his eyes slightly to look at takemichi whose eyes are shut and his cheeks, even though its dark, have a beautiful tint of pink across his face.

   'how cute~' draken smirked into the kiss.

   Takemichi felt that and bit drakens tongue. "Ow" draken said pulling back and took out his togue that showed a bite mark with blood coming out.

   "What the hell was that for?" Draken said "you didnt let me breathe, not to mention you smiled while you were k-kissing me. Why?" Takemichi looked up at him.

   "its cuz you looked cute i couldnt stop myself from smiling" draken put his forehead against takemichis. "Now that you know, i heard saliva is good for stoping bleeding" draken said leaning again for a kiss. Takemichi did feel bad so he let draken get closer. 'it doesnt really hurt but if i ever get a chance to kiss takemicchi again, i will take advantage~' draken thought slowly closing his eyes.

   "Stop right there!" They both looked at the same dirrection, it was emma. "This is hinas and takemichi-kuns day, dont go messing this up for them" emma said to draken. "Oh no dont mind me, please continue" hinata said sounding like a creep. "C'mon hina you should be at least be somewhat possesive of your man" emma sighed.

   "Why would i? This is just like a great show for me" hinata said excited. Takemichi blushed and draken tched 'man i should have kissed him faster, if only going to the past was possiable.' Draken sighed.

   "Fine ill leave you two alone, lets go emma your the one who wanted to go to this stupid festival" draken walked away. "I would've went with hina, but she was going on a date with takemichi-kun! Of course i didnt want to be a thrid weel" their conversation slowly faded within the crowd, the music; and even though it doesnt make sound, the lights sure are distracting.

   Takemichi and Hinata were having lots of fun. Eventually it started to rain and they ran under a tree for shelter. They had a moment but was once ruined when takemichis phone rang. 'who would call at such a crucial moment!?'"hello?" Takemichi answered. "Ah takemichi, some rain we're having huh?" Yamagish stated. "Yamagishi, you bastard, dont call me up for crap like that!" Takemichi said.

   "Are you with mikey-kun and draken-kun?" He asked "uh i was with draken why?" Takemichi asked "tell draken-kun to be careful, i know draken and mikey made up but not every subordinate agrees with it, looks like things are heating up." yamagish said.