remember

Noones POV
   "Get em!" The group screamed as they ran towards draken and takemichi. 'In the end i couldnt change the future' "aaagh!!!" 'But i will try until the end, until i cant no more, until i know im dead and long gone' takemichi thought as he let out a battle cry. But then a  punch flew protecting him.

   There standed a man with beautiful healthy hair. "Is my crybaby hero gonna cry again?"

   Akkun grined as he looked at takemichi who started to tear up, remembered about the future. "I dont believe in crying" takemichi was sniffling his snot. The mizo middle five were here. Makoto and yamagish posed.

   "You guys are stupid" draken said as takemichi laughed a bit. Akkun turned around noticing takemichis tears, and wiped the tears off with his ruff hands. "You look ugly when you cry" akkun laughed as takemichi pushed him playfully.

   Akkun then got close and leaned in to kiss takemichis cheeks. "What i say? Itll be hard to get to takemicchi. Theres a whole gang here, and to get to our king youll have to get through us" Draken grinned barely able to stand up.

   "Well for now lets deal with this, and you could give all your hugs and kisses to me later. As a thank you." akkun looked at takemichi. "You idiot" takemichi smiled, as draken hung an arm around his shoulders. "Leave this to us" akkun said as yamagish, makoto, and takuya headed towards them.

   They got beaten up.

   Takemichi fell down alongside of draken. "Draken-kun. Im sorry i couldnt have protected you myself. But-" "Nows not the time to give up. Right takemichi?" Akkun smiled alongside the other three all of them covered in their own blood. In harmony both takemichi and akkun said "we aint fucking losing" with huge grins.

   'Thanks everyone. We won.' Takemichi thought as draken intertwined his fingers with takemichi. Takemichi looked at draken who was barely able to smile, but takemichi made sure to give the brightest smile he could.

   'Ugh your so cute!' Draken breath was taken away. "Are you okay? Does your chest hurt too?" Takemichi asked worried. "Ive never felt better" draken leaned in, he wanted takemichis warmth, and takemichi let him. He pressed his busted lips against takemichis, both felt warm.

   "Mm draken-kun" takemichi pushed him gently. Embarrassed as they were kissing infront of so many people. "Let me have this, ive been craving a kiss for the longest time" draken pulled takemichi and slid his tongue in. He explored and let his blood mix in with takemichis. Both tasted the iron, thin out blood by the rain, it was wet but draken has never felt warmer.

   "The police!" One screamed as the others started to run away. Takemichi pushed draken away. "M-maybe next time" takemichi blushed drakens heart warmed up. "Your finally warming up to me" draken smiled with a tiny blush.

   "Takemichi-kun the ambulance is here!" Hinata ran towards them with emma behind. "Lets get draken-kun to the ambulance!" Akkun commanded, as everyone help him out.

   Theyve got there and draken layed down on the hospital bed as the medics began checking him. "You can only bring one person on the ambulance, who?" The medic asked rushing in the ambulance car. Draken pointed slowly lifting up his finger and pointed at takemichi. He smiled a bit.

   "I want my takemicchi with me"

   He put down his arm, and rested as the medics nodded and let takemichi in. "He lossed lots of blood!" "Hurry and stop the bleeding!" "His pupils are dialited at 3.3mm!" The medics hurried in the chaotic ambulance. "Is he okay!?" Takemichi worried as he saw a mess of blood. "Hes in a pretty bad state, whats our ETA to the hospital!?" The medics proceed.

   "Draken-kun" takemichi whispered and put his hands together to pray. He saw drakens hand out, asking for his hand. Takemichi gave it to him. Draken smiled. "Thanks takemicchi, i really own you one." Takemichi held his hand with both of his to reassure him that hes there. "Oh stop it, saying stuff like that really isnt like you draken-kun" takemichi smiled.

   Draken gripped his hands "take care of mikey" he smiled "wha!? ha ha wha what are you saying?" Takemichi tried to laugh it out. "I really wanted to spend more time with you" drakens voice cracked. Drakens eyes watered. "I wanted more kissed from you. I wanted to give you many more kisses and more than that. I wanted to see every expression that you could give to me." Drakens tears fell onto the hospital bed.

   "I- i can give you all the kisses you want just stay strong! Okay!?" Takemichi gripped drakens hand he kissed it. "This is your first time.. to ever ... kiss me first. Im so happy." He smiled as a long beep come from the machine.

   "D- draken-kun??" Takemichis smile faltered. "Draken-kun!!!?" Takemichi gripped harder his soon to be cold hand. "Please wake up!! Draken-kun dont leave. Please come back!!!" Takemichi was pushed a side by the medics, his hands no longer intertwined with drakens. In fact he is far away from him now.

   As soon as they got to the hospital the medics rushed out into surgery. Everyone waited. Emma and hinata worried. The mizo middle waited impatiently. Mitsuya and peh ran in the hospital. "Mitsuya-kun Peh-kun!" Takemichi rushed to them.

   "Takemichi hows draken?" Mitsuya asked. And takemichi explained everything. "Damn it!" Mitsuya hit the wall "by the time we got here, draken-kun was in cardiatic arrest." Takemichi teared up once again. "Dont cry, im sure he'll be just fine" mitsuya walked up to takemichi.

   "How are you, though?" Mitsuya asked reaching for takemichis hands "Have you dodged trouble, you dont look that beaten u-" he stopped as he felt takemichi flinch when he touched his hand. He looked down and his eyes widened. "What happened?" He aske almost loud. Everyone stared at him.

   "Thats right." Hinata said. "Takemichi-kun was stabbed in the hand, he probably doesnt even know how much pain he's in" hinata said. "What the hell? Takemitchy you should take care of yourself more often." Mitsuya said worried. "Uh no im fine. Im sure draken-kun is in worst conditions than me" takemichi pulled back his hands.

   But mitsuya caught them once again. "Your caring, selfless, and a determined bastard. Even if its a tiny scratch nobody wants to see you hurt. Your too good to be experiencing something as horriable as this." Mitsuya gently picked up his stabbed hand and kissed it.

   Takemichi smiled wide to not worry him. "Im fine and your kiss im sure ill be better" he said as mitsuya blushed, and hugged him tight. "Ugh hey! Too tight too tight" takemichi patted mitsuyas back who loosened. Mitsuya hid his face in takemichis neck. "Lets not worried too much" mitsuya whispered in takemichis neck, who nodded.

   Mikey entered. "Mikey-kun!" Takemichi was set free from mitsuyas embrace. "Mikey!" Everyone shouted. "Youre being too loud. We're in a hospital." Mikey said as he passed everyone and held takemichis hand. He dragged takemichi to sit with him. Takemichi sat down, he didnt know that he brang comfort to mikey, he let mikey do what he wanted, always.

   It was quiet.

   "Kenchin." Mikey stated "has always made good on his word since way back." Mikey gripped takemichis hand harder. "He'll be okay" he smiled. Takemichi smiled too 'mikey-kun is so strong' he thought holding mikeys hand too.

   The operation is over the sign that was once bright green has now been turned off. Takemichi gulped as he felt mikey grip his hand. The doctor walked out as everyone felt tense.

Hope it was okay
Have a sweet day take care❤✌