rebirth

No ones POV

After traveling to the philippines takemitchi discovered the ruins. "This is it" he looked around. 'The letter contained a message and the address, i know it is from mikey-kun. Theres no guarantee he's here but if i could find him it'll be the first time i will ever meet mikey-kun in the present' he hopped through the window and went up some stairs.

"These ruins are huge" he admired 'what should i say when i first meet him? Maybe ask him how he is?" He pulled himself up like a toddler struggling. Mikey killed everyone... but he still has to have a part of him from the past. He mightve changed, i came here knowing ill meet him but arent i putting myself in danger? He might want to meet me to kill me." He looked around.

"This is..." Takemichu remembered mikey's words. "It was beneath a suffocating grey sky in an abondoned building with the ceiling collapse under a huge scrap pile" 'this is it! Mikey-kuns brother found the babu engine here thats kinda moving' he thought excitedly smiling.

Little did he know that there was someone admiring that smile. They thought of the way takemichi standed there looking up into a sad gray sky yet he still had that adorable smile filled with hope. They saw how the wind brush through his hair exposing a bit of his beautiful skin as he hopped off some pieces of cement "Takemitchy?" Takemichi heard an empty yet soft voice and looked behind him. 'There he is' takemichi thought '...With the same look in his eyes, mikey kun is here.'

"Mikey-kun!?" 'For the first time ive met mikey in the present' "have you been well?" Takemichi asked. "Yeah" mikey responded looking at takemichi and trying to control himself. Mikey knew he could lose control and devour takemichi then and there. "Uh" takemichi tried to hold his voice "hm?~" mikey smiled as he saw takemichi flushtured 'finally for the first time ive met mikey-kun' tears fell down his face "im sorry" takemichi said wiping his face "im just really happy to see you, its been a while" he wiped more tears that didnt seem to stop falling "i-... I just cant explain how much ive missed you" takemichi said. Mikey blushed a bit he couldnt help but feel a bit happy that the reason takemichi is crying was because of him.

"Youre still a crybaby huh? That hasnt changed" mikey said as takemichi smiled and nodded. Mikey stood up and looked up into the sky where the ceiling was no longer there. "I bought you here because i have a favor to ask you" mikey smiled "huh? A favor?" Takemitchi was confused.

"Ive come here to remember my memories with my big brother. Im overwhelmed with so many memories. When i was young i fought many people, i learned a few stuff, i laughed, i cried, and i even fell in love..." mikey said looking back at takemichi

"And thats how i grew toman, its nostalgic" mikey smiled at him "mikey-kun" takemichi's eyes were filled with hope he seem to want to cry again. 'I knew mikey was going to stay the same, I knew i was going to find him. Mikey stayed the same after all, theres no reason for him to kill anyone.'

"Toman changed a lot. Takemichi-" he stood up high on those concrete ruins. "Why did you leave toman?" Mikeys tone clearly sounded hurt while his eyes knitted together.

"i wanted us to stay together. I wanted you to stand by my side just how a loyal subordinate would, just how a friend would do, just how a lover would do" mikey smiled that painful smile it hurt takemichi to the point he almost gripped his chest. "I tried to fix everything by myself but i couldnt, im never gonna be like i was before" he continued "what happened mikey-kun?" Takemitchi asked.

"Takemitchy i tried to stop you from leaving toman, i wanted you to stay, but kenchin told me to stop and so did mitsuya. And that pissed me off, because you belong with touman you belong with me!" Mikey screamed and redeemed himself. "They both fell to their knees and said that i have chosed the path of violence and they put their lives in my hands because it was their choice. Mitsuya said that you were their leader and kenchin said to not mix you up in our mess" mikey said voice sounding more emptier than ever.