recharge

N

oones POV
   "Now may the 3rd division captain step forward!!" Mikey shouted into a sea of his soldiers. Everyone muttered, 'what!? Could it be me...?' Takemichi wondered as the person started to appear.

   'Of course it cant be' takemichi gave himself a dumb look. The boy in glasses passed by him, they made eye contact, he wink and smirked at takemichi, who was pulled and hugged from behind.

   "Whoa!?" Takemichi let out a yelp. He looked behind him wondering whose arms are around his waist holding him tight. "Whats wrong mitsuya-kun?", mitsuya glared at kisaki. "I dont like the way he looks at you" he tighten around takemichis waist.

   Kisaki glared back, 'what the hells going on? Who is that!?' Takemichi wondered as mitsuya burried his head into takemichis neck. Mitsuya looked at takemichi, who wasnt paying a drop of attention to him. "Your staring at him too much. Dont make me jealous~" he whispered into takemichis neck making him shiver.

   "Eh?, s-sorry. Its just i swear ive seen him before." Takemichi look back at him and mitsuya glared. Everyone was talking about the guy who sat down on the stairs and turned his back onto mikey.

   "The fucking disrespect" "Whats your problem asshole!?" "Dont act like your hot shit!!" Many members gave out their opinions. Takemichi only stared as mitsuya held on tighter not liking the guy at all.

   "Listen up bastards!!!" There stand a huge guy "the man sitting behind me is the new third division captain!!! Tetta Kisaki!!!!" He screamed shutting everyone up. Everyone whispered. "Shut up! Its mikeys decision, if you have a problem step forward!" Draken was loud.

   "We will be up against Valhalla to go agaisnt them we need someone as kisaki." Mikey turned his back on everyone "this concludes the third division captain nomination ceremony." He walked away.

   "Leader. Thank you!" Kisaki bowed at mikey "What the hell is our boss thinking" draken muttered to himself. Just as they were leaving, draken heard feet stomp the ground running towards kisaki, and punched him real hard. "What the hell, takemitchy!?" Draken was schocked as so was everyone else. 'When did he escape my grip?' Mitsuya wondered.

   Kisaki looked at takemichi quite shocked that he punched him. 'Did i do something wrong to have him mad at me?' Though kisaki snapped out of it. He stood straight and glared 'i have to look like a captain' he thought. "What are you doing takemitchy, are you trying to ruin the ceramony?" "Whats the matter takemitchy?" "You trying to ruin mikeys reputation?" The captains all stepped foward.

   "No, i didnt- you got the wrong idea-" takemichi was cut off "hoho? What do we got here, it seems intresting" baji walked up to takemitchy "banji-kun?" Baji smiled. He gripped takemichis hair and forced his tongue into his mouth.

   Kisaki glared as baji smirked looking at him straight into the eyes. Baji looked back at takemichi whose eyes are closed shut closed and his cheeks tinted pink. 'How cute~' baji held takemichis fluffy hair in his fingers harder pushing his head towards his. His rough lips pressed against takemichis soft ones.

   Everyone glared, but baji didnt care, he was enjoying his last moment with takemichi. His hot tongue explored all of takemichi "Mnh" takemichi let out, only making everyone more furious at baji who was getting hotter.

   Mitsuya pulled him away from his collar, before his lips left takemichi, he made sure to leave a mark thatll make him proud. He bit hard enough on takemichis soft lips, it bleed out and they both tasted his own blood.

   Baji admired his piece of art, glossy eyes ready to tear up from the pain, pink dusted across his face, but most importantly, those lips that are colored red.

   "Cut it out, baji" mitsuya gave a scary glare. Baji looked at him nonchalantly pissed that he ruined his moment "lemme go, mitsuya. Ill kill ya" "You wanna go, bastard?" Mitsuya had a visiable angry mark, mad that baji did what he pleased with takemichi, baji pulled away.

   Before anyone could question him he ran towards kisaki, he punched him real good. Mitsuya stopped him once again from punching kisaki.

   "Mikey!" He called out, everyone was now interested in what would happen. "Since i ruined your ceremony and punched a bitch in your crew, are ya gonna throw me out this time?" He asked not caring at all.

   Mikey looked at him "baji." Baji smirked "im gonna go join Valhalla and ditch this gang, you dont need a trouble maker like me around, right?" Baji turned around "baji!" Mikey called out. "I quit." He looked behind "starting from here on out first division captain keisuke baji will be tomans enemy" he walked away.

   He shut everyone up, they were all in schock. "Haha seems like touman is falling apart" kisaki fixed his glasses, 'just wait takemichi~ everything is going to plan. Though i cant look weak in front of everyone. Forgive me takemichi, in the end im doing this for us both.'

   "Baji..." Mikey whispered to himself but draken heard it "Mikey, dont let it bother you, he's always been that way." Mikey nodded "yeah." Kisaki walked up to takemichi, "Hey 'takemitchy'" he called him just like how everyone else does.

   "Face or stomach?" Kisaki gave him a choice "what do ya mean?" He talked with his busted lips. "Ill recommed your face, so which is it?" kisaki smiled wide "then ill go with my stomach-" he was cut off by a punch and blacked out.

   Kisaki squatted down, 'im sorry, but i cant let others think im weak and dont take charge, in the end we'll both win' he thought, kisaki pulled on takemichis collar towards him. He leaned in, ready to taste those soft red and bloody lips.

   "Kisaki." Mikey called out "Dont." He commanded as all the other glared and were ready to beat his ass. Kisaki sighed 'Fuck... maybe next time' he got up and left. "Everyone leave!" Mikey was loud and clear. "Ill take takemit-" mitsuya was cut off "no ill take him" draken got closer to takemichi.

   "No, leave him here" mikey commanded. Draken didnt want to nor did mitsuya but both seemed to see that mikey was not going to let them take takemichi away from him. "Alright see you later mikey" draken said as mitsuya waved bye.

Bye <3