regroup

Noones POV
   "You've taken my precious memories, and trashed them." Takemichi glared at them both, as they looked around. "Ah" "When did that happen?" Draken asked. "You bastard!" Takemichi swinged at whoever was close, which was mikey. "Woah there, sweetheart your so adorable when your mad" Mikey smiled innocently. And that pissed off takemichi.

   "Dont fuck with me!" Takemichi said as he swong again his arm. Mikey smiled and grabbed the arms and pulled him close. He grabbed Takemichi's head and kissed him. With a simple kiss, and then forcing his tongue into takemichis mouth. "St-stop" takemichi tried to speak in between the kiss. But mikey could feel how takemichis body slowly weakend into his kiss 'the things ill do to you' Mikeys mouth curved and takemichi could feel his lips. 'This bastard!' He thought.

  Takemitchi grabbed mikey tight from the collar and pushed him away, he was blushing so sweetly 'damn aint that a sight' draken thought. Before he could back up, Mikey smirked and hold takemichis hands and spun in circles with him, gradually going faster. "W-wait Mikey-kun go slower, if you keep going fast i think i might fall if you let go of me!" Takemichi said being spun around. "Ill like to hear that when we're in bed" Mikey smiled. Takemichi blushed more, Mikey stared, his breath taken away, he suddenly stopped and accidentally let go of takemichi.

   Takemichi flew into some trash. "You okay, takemitchy?" It was quiet, too quiet it was bothering everyone. "He-" "shut up!" Takemichi said coming out from the trash. "Michy~ c'mon, chill" Draken tried to cheer him up. "Chill!? Fuck you! Everthing is destroyed because of you two!" Takemichi said. "Dont do it takemichi!" Akkun said holding him back. "Do you even care about the people around you!" Takemichi said glaring at both of them. "Mitchy, sorry i didnt mean to hurt you at all" Draken said looking heart broken.

   "Youre fighting, because you dont care, do you?" Takemichi said slowly falling onto the ground. Everyone looking concern, mainly the two who caused the trouble. Their heart ached seeing takemichi go down like that, as if he were tired of them both. "Do you two have any idea how much trouble you caused around everyone when you two are fighting!" Takemichi said.

   "You dont do you!!!? Everyone arounds you starts fighting too!!! Its not just your problem! Its gonna tear everyone in toman apart!!!" Takemichi said tears apearing. "And thats just way too depressing!" Takemitchi said the tears now falling. "I dont want that! I dont wanna see that! You two are selfish. You two were supposed to be cooler than that." Takemichi said hiding his crying face.

   "Takemitchy" Mikey said "Forget it. Just leave it." He said. "Listen... This whole time... Theres been poop in yo hair." Mikey said. ". . . Ewwww!!! What the fuck3!!!" Takemichi screamed, "I love you Mitchy~ but thats just gross, ewww haha" Draken laughed. "Why the hell did you not tell me!?" Takemichi asked, "its cuz you were acting so cut- serious at the moment i couldnt interrupt you like that!" Mikey say laughing away.

   "Of course im being serious you guys-" "Lets go kenchin! I adore the moments takemitchy clings on me but the poop is coming!!!" Mikey said running away "After you take a shower i can become all yours Micchi~!" Draken said running away as well. 'Huh?...have they made up?...'"my hair stinks" he said looking at the quartet. "Dont run away from me!!!" And they did indeed run away from him. "You guys suck!" Takemichi said.

   "That was hilarious" draken said sitting on some stairs. "I havent laugh that hard in a while" mikey said, "i washed my hair, okay?" Takemichi assured. "Im sorry Mikey" "Nah its cool im sorry too" they both apologized "Why were you guys fighting anyways?" They stayed quiet "i forgot" they both said in sync. "But you know what i didnt forget, takemicchi~?" Draken asked.

   "What is it?" Takemichi asked "you said 'fuck you', so when?" draken asked "what? When?" Takemichi said oblivious to the situation "you said and i quote -'Chill!!?? Fuck you!'- end quote dont quite remember the rest because I was imaging quite a lot of ways to ruin you" draken said looking into takemichis eyes. "Uh no you heard wrong" takemichi said looking away avoiding eye contact blushing while draken smiled.

   "Talking about that, I feel like lately you've been treating draken better than me? Whats with that, takemitchy? I mean i am the one that found you first so shouldnt i have been the one at your house first? Maybe the one who hugged you? Kiss you? Even whisper in your ear, i should have been the one and you let kenchin do all of that" Mikey said sitting up from the spot he was laying and pouted. Takemichi blushed, his breath was taken away. "Your so cute" he let out unintentionally, draken and mikey were surprised.

   "Oh hell nah, you said youll fall for me!" Draken said while mikey jumped onto takemichi who is laying down now"haha i love you too takemitchy~! Youll make me the happiest man! I dont want white for our wedding, instead could we do black and gold? Oh or maybe the color of the night sky?" Mikey talked excitedly."Haha mikey your crazy" takemichi smiled, "crazy in love with you" mikey said. Takemichi sat up.

   That was the first time takemichi saw light in Mikeys eyes, just for a faint second. Mikey hugged him closed and snuzzled into takemichi nape of the neck. He breath him in, "ow" takemichi jumped mikey smiled "d-did you bite me?" Mikey put his head against takemichis "its nice to see a mark on you, not just any mark but a mark showing you belong to me" mikey smiled gently. "You crazy bastard, not even i have marked him and you think you can!??" Draken said trying to break the two up, but mikey was holding on tight.