-rest

Spoilers?
I thought of draken...
Had a mental break down
Like always i update this chapter take it down on my next upload
And just incase people havent catched on if it has a "-" in the title it means its not part of the plot i just uploaded my dumb fantasies.
Hope you like it take care✌☺

Noones POV
   "Yo! Takemitchy~" there standed a tall handsome man with a toothy smile at the door way. "Draken-kun? What are you doing here? Especially so late at night?" Takemichi looked at his phone 1:36. "Good thing its a weekend" he muttered to himself.

   "Uh come in?" Takemichi offered, "haha no im dragging you out of the house" draken pointed at takemichis shoes so he could put on. "What? What for?" Takemichi questioned as he put on his shoes. "Obedient even when your half asleep" draken smirked.

   "I dont always follow rules-" "Get me a glass of water" "sure" takemichi almost took off his shoes. "Im kidding~, lets go" he grabbed takemichis hand and pulled him out. "Wait draken-kun why are you up so late?" Takemichi didnt question why draken intertwine their hands.

   "It was loud at the house, not to mention i couldnt, even if i tried" draken looked up to the stars 'thats good' "mn? Wait did you say something draken-kun?" Takemichi looked up to him "that i couldnt sleep even if i tried?" Draken looked down to look at those evening sky eyes.

   "After that" takemichi said "i didnt say anything after that" draken was confused. "Oh my bad guess im still asleep" 'i swear i thought i heard something' takemichi squeezed his hands still havent noticed his hand was intertwine with drakens.

   "Thats quite a grip" draken smirked at him "huh? Oh sorry... Wait let go of my hand!" Takemichi was confused staring at their hands "its too cold to be doing that takemitchy~" draken gripped harder his smile wide a tiny blush across his face.

   "Oh then lets stop there at that convince store. We can buy hot drinks and warm ourselves!" Takemichi pointed at the store he seemed excited. "Hm? I am thirsty, lets go" draken walked with him inside and they both bought a drink. Takemichi drank his warm hot chocolate and smiled.

   'Cute' draken stared at him as he drank his coffee. "Imma take you home" 'what but we just got out?' Takemichi wonder "give me your hand" draken commanded. "Why? we got warm drinks so we could keep our hands warm" takemichi mentioned.

   "I said i was thirsty and i get warmer holding your hand than this dumb cup" draken shook his hand as signaling that he wanted takemichis hand. "Eh what are you talking about?" He questioned but gave draken what he wanted.

   "Alright lets go" he gripped takemichi firmly and put it in his jacket. 'I hope everything will be okay' "hm?" Takemichi looked up again at draken "whats up?" He questioned. "Ah uh what kind of coffee did you get?" 'It happened again!'

   "Wanna try~?" Draken wiggled his cup of coffee "yeah" takemichi pulled his hand away from drakens and he tched. "Then let me try yours" takemichi handed his and draken did the same.

   Both tried the coffee and nodded at the taste. "Yours isnt that bad" "yeah this is good" it was silent again 'why does it feel awkward has it always been this way?' Takemichi questioned.

   "I need to tell you something" draken looked at him in the eyes. "But ill tell you once i take you home" draken blushed and looked away.

   'I love you takemitchy' Draken smiled, takemichi held draken tight. His hand filled with blood as he put pressure on drakens wound. 'Stay with me Draken-kun!' Takemichi gasped.