reluctant

Noones POV
   Takemichi found himself infront of his manager. He was confused very unaware of what is going on. 'Huh wait where am i? No matter how much i search i cant find hinas death anywhere' takemichi scrolled through the internet.

   He put away the dvds in their rightful place, 'All that happened... Was all that time leap stuff a dream?' "Ack" takemichi let out a squeak from the sudden fall of the dvds. He got down and picked them up. He saw his scared hand, "no." 'That was no dream. This scar its from when kiyomasa stabbed me!' He dropped everything.

   "Hey hanagaki-kun!?" The manager was surprised as he saw him run away. "Sorry im taking the day off!" He ran off as he hear a loud "HUH?!" "Damn why is naoto phone number not here?" Takemichi scrolled through his call list. An alert came up. "Whats this? A schedule alert? Beauty salon?"

   He walked until he found the beauty salon. "Here?" Takemichi questioned as the man coming out ordered the man inside the salon to lock up after cleaning up. "See you tomorrow!" 'That voice...' Takemichi got closer to the salon as the boss walked away.

   "Akkun!?" Takemichi teared up as he ran to him and hugged him. His hands wrapped around akkuns neck. "Yo. I see your getting more comfortable initiating the first move" akkun held takemichis waist and leaned down to peck him on the lips. Takemichi blushed as akkun admired his face. Then takemichi buried his face into akkuns chest.

   "Why are you getting so shy all of a sudden~ Well i dont mind, its really cute" akkun smiled as he put his hands on takemichis head to pull him away from his chest. "You always liked hiding when your embarrassed" akkun leaned in again a soft smile as he looked into takemichis eyes.

   He put his lips against takemichi. He slipped his tongue in. "Hn" takemichi let out akkun noticed takemichis hand sliding down to his chest gripping his button long black sleeve. 'How cute~' akkun smirked as he let his hand slide from takemichi head to his ears, that made takemichi moan embarrassed, making akkun enjoy it more, then sliding to his shoulders all the way down to his hips.

   Once his hand were on takemichis hips he gripped harder. "Hn" takemichi let out as he felt it hurt a bit. 'Itll leave a mark~' akkun was proud at the idea. "Ah a-akkun" takemichi was trying to speak but akkun did not let him as he made sure to keep their tongues connected. Their hips were pressed together, sending some pleasure to both of them.

   'I should stop before anything else happens.' Akkun thought but didnt want to, he deepen the kiss. "Ow" he let out pulling away saliva falling out. "S-stop i cant breath" takemichi bit him, gripped tighter on akkuns shirt and tried to catch his breath as he looked down hiding his face.

   "It feels like you went back to the pass. You were so shy and embarrassed you would hide or cover our eyes so we couldn't see your flustered face. You still act that way but you dont blush as much as back then and youve finally look us in the eyes even when your embarrassed, its still really cute."

   Akkun smiled, "though i dont mind this at all, in fact, its very very adorable of you. It brings back memories" takemichi pushed him away. "Dont say embarrassing stuff" he turned his back and walked to the chair. "Awww c'mon, dont be shy show me your face" akkun walked behind him trying to look at him.

   Takemichi sat down and looked down. "No. By the way have you become a hairstylist yet?" Takemichi changed the topic. "Huh? Im still training. I told you i was still an assistant. The boss has me doing menial labor every single day." Akkun wiped the table.

   "I called you here because starting next month ill be allowed to cut peoples hair. And i wanted a hair cut model. So youll be my first customer, you know like we promised!" Akkun stopped wiping, looked at him and grinned.