Happy b day Takemichi

(Hey guysss :) it's been a minute. . .
Happy birthday to ma manz we don't even need a cake cuz he has it all 🤭)

Takemichi woke up to a window breaking and angrys face infront of him "hi Takemichi" angry said "uh morning angry" he sat up he looked at his balcony.

"Eheheh" Hakkai rubbed his neck "sorry Takemichi it looks like we broke your window" chifuyu smiled innocently. "Uuuh? What's with this sudden occasion?" Takemichi was delirious.

"Don't question it man let's get you dressed up" Hakkai undressed him "aaaah Hakkai your touch is cold" Takemichi squirm "sorry babe but this is for you were gonna hangout" hakkai smiled at him kissing his side lip.

Takemichi blushed a bit "well ok, we're did you get these clothes though I really like the material plus this is really good outfit something I would wear" Hakkai used his finger and scratched his chin "don't worry about it" he said it proudly.

As Hakkai was changing him chifuyu said "angry are you getting this?" Chifuyu watched Takemichi angry nodded taking pictures "good good" they both watched him.

"Alright let's gooo!!!" Hakkai smiled angry ran as chifuyu pulled Takemichi walking to a a street filled with stands. "Oh that looks good" Takemichi pulled out his wallet "Takemichi I got it" chifuyu smiled "hm? Nah really it's ok plus your pretty broke yourself" Takemichi walked away

"What!? No I'm not, we'll not today wait!!!" Chifuyu followed as well as the others did too. "Gosh I'm being generous so take advantage" chifuyu said. "Well thanks" Takemichi smiled as the others admired it.

He was eating, and whipped cream was on his cheek "wait a minute Takemichi" chifuyu pulled his head to face him and licked him. "That's good" he savored it as Takemichi turned red trying his best to not get flustered.

"Youre so cute Takemichi" chifuyu pulled him for a kiss "let's go to the amusement park" chifuyu leaded the way as the others followed. And as Takemichi continued to eat his crape he noticed someone was staring hard "um souya would you like some" he put the crape infront of his mouth.

He blushed a bit and took a bite as the others watched 'lucky bastard' the other two thought "haha you have some on your lip" Takemichi whipped it with his thumb and licked it. 'LUCKY BASTARD' Hakkai and chifuyu thought.

Souya blushed embarrassed that Takemichi saw him with whipped cream on his lip but mainly because Takemichi feed him and wiped food off his lip. If anything it was a special day for him. "No need to be embarrassed your so cute" Takemichi kissed his lips.

"Takemichi I want a kiss" Hakkai pouted pointing at his mouth "you know I was eyeing out that crape too would you feed me" chifuyu pointed at his crape. "Haha you guys are so silly let's go ride the rides"

After a few rides they picked up a few pictures they got from rides. One picture with Hakkai screaming holding tight to a concern Takemichi. The second being souya passing out on the big ride as everyone was trying to wake him up. The last one where they all kissed him.

As they walked out of the amusement park they're were three people waiting for him "Takemitchy!!!" Mikey jumped on him "woah Mikey-kun goodmorning" he smiled brightly 'he's so cute!!!!???' They held their chest.

"Takemichi~ we gotta go" Hakkai stated "what really? You can't hang out with us?" He said since Mikey told him he was going to take him to bowling. "Sorry we got things to do" chifuyu stated as angry nodded "aw ok" he seemed sad

"Bye" Hakkai kissed his cheek since the scary men where looking at him and so did the others they wouldn't dare kiss him infront of Mikey. "We'll take care" Takemichi waved as the others blushed at his cuteness.