rearrange

Noones POV
   'Does my hair look good, is it silky and untangled? What about the angle does the angle I'm showing to Takemitchy show my neck nicely? I have to make sure to look cool infront of Takemitchy, that bastard got me thinking of things I shouldn't be worried about' baji thought as he hit Kisaki.

   "Kisaki I'm gonna rearrange your ugly ass face" Baji smirked 'was that good Takemitchy? Did that make you think I'm pretty lit? Maybe even turn you on a bit? Haha I'm so fucking good at this' He couldn't help but feel proud about everything he had said and done just now.

   'So he really was after Kisaki!! Then I have to try my best and protect him' Takemichi looked at baji and made eye contact with him. 'Shit eye contact' baji tried to avoid it.

   "Baji stop!!!" Draken stated "we came to get you back!!!" Mitsuya said. Before baji could respond he was thrown, "banji-kun" Takemichi ran towards him 'damn that was not cool' baji thought getting back up "are you ok Kisaki-San" his vice captain asked "buzzing buzzing and fucking buzzing like a damn fly circling around me" Kisaki glared "swat him dead"

'Embarrassing me in front of Takemichi, he'll pay for that. Not just that but that damn hit hurt like hell, what else am I supposed to do but get revenge for that'

"Let us see you try, Kisaki. Don't think you'll make it far" baji was walking towards him but standing in his way was chifuyu. Chifuyu arms out and his face says it all he doesn't want this to continue further anymore. He just wanted everything back to normal.

   "Chifuyu? The fuck are you doing? Outta my way" Baji glared "Baji-san I'm afraid I can't do that, I'm here to stop you and bring you back. If you take Kisaki down right now you'll have to deal with Mikey, that's not a good idea we can think of a way to bring him down later"

   Baji hit chifuyu "this has nothing to do with you" he walked pass him climbing the cars, "I'm the first division vice captain my job is to protect you, plus we're friends and Takemichi seems to be a bit sad and has been off the moment you left" chifuyu stated 'really? Takemitchy been worried about me? That actually feels kinda nice' Baji heart warmed up but he shook it off.

    "You can hurt me, go for it, but don't hurt Takemichi, I haven't met him for long but I know he is caring, sweet, considerate and would do anything for anyone. I can tell he is carring a huge burden on his back, you can see in his eyes he can somehow find a way to make everything better but when you die I know he won't be able to handle much for a long period of time. So if you want to continue this you'll have to get pass me and I won't hold back"

   "So do it, I'll give you ten seconds" Baji counted "huh?" Chifuyu was surprised or was it confusion? "ten nine eight what's wrong? seven six five thought you weren't holding back? four three two if you don't kill me you won't be able to stop me. one zero"

   "AAAAAAH!!!!" Takemichi tackled him holding tight to him 'I wasn't here for long so I couldn't hear much of what chifuyu said but even after saying that I know chifuyu can't take banji-kun. Their best friends or at least chifuyu admired him too much he won't be able to take him down byhimself so I'll be here for him' Takemichi held tighter.

   Baji hit him hard on the back, 'shit I'm losing it' Takemichi started to see white 'but I can't give up just yet I have to protect banji-kun no matter what!!!' There was determination in his eyes.

    'Now to find, kazutora' Takemichi looked everywhere and he couldn't find him anywhere. 'No no no where is he!? Stay focus pay attention!!!' He looked again everywhere he watched as kazutora ran at Baji from behind 'Please god, if you exist please please let banji-kun live!!!' Takemichi prayed he closed his eyes and tried to protect banji.

And blood gushed, it was everywhere 'fuck that hurts' they played it off as if nothing happened. But it was clear the blood on the white jacket was enough to show that this could be death, that if he bleed more he will die.

For a moment everything was paused, as if time really went slow, it was too sucking for many they couldn't believe what happened infront of their eyes. Mikey's eyes glared and who knows what would happen to kazutora.

Thanks for reading hope you liked it!!!
I hope you have a cute day take care ✌️❤️