reconciliation

Noones POV
   Waking up early in the morning Takemitchi went to the tachibana residents and shook naotos hand. "Ill appreciate it if you didnt use me as some kind of transportation" older naoto said with an angry mark on his face. "Haha sorry Naoto, this is kinda important, if we ask moebius leader, osanai, about the conflict we might be able to prevent draken-kun's death" takemitchi said. And so he and naoto investigated.

   After a long talk with osanai and a talk back at naotos place. Theve decided. "Either way the conflict with moebius, is what started it all" naoto said. "Then touman cant be allowed to fight moebius!?" Takemitchi said "yeah, go stop touman" naoto said taking out his hand. "Right ill try and persuade him" takemitchy took his hand.

   "Yamagishi was like" akkun looked behind and said "are you listening takemitchi?" He asked but then got surprised "hey hey why are you crying, did something happen? Is something wrong takemitchi?" Akkun asked getting worried. Takemitchi wiped his tears and smiled "no theres nothing wrong" he said. "Then why the hell were you crying? Huh?" He asked. Takemitchi just smiled and said.

   "Ive suddenly felt so happy to have you right now" akkun blushed "gosh making me feel more special than what you usually make me feel." Akkun said and takemitchi said loud enough "because you are special Akkun!" "Stop it takemitchi your making me feel embarrassed" he said blushing more.

   "...hey Akkun" takemitchi asked "hm?" Akkun responded. "Whats your dream?" Akkun turned red once again "whats with you,..? Hmmm i guess a beautician" he responded with. "Then you better become one" takemitchi said "what are you saying? I havent decided yet-" "You better become one!!!" Takemitchi screamed. "You stop it" akkun said embarrassed. "Im behind you all the way so youd better become one" Takemitchi smiled wide.

   Akkun looked forward to hide his redness. "Uh okay" he responded "okay! You promise?" Takemitchi asked "yeah... sure" akkun said "ill be your first customer" takemitchi said and akkun laughed. "Oh stop akkun!" Takemitchi said suddenly "i gotta go" he said "hold up takemitchi come here" akkun said and takemitchi got closer. Akkun reached out for takemitchi grabbed his chin and kissed his cheek. "Okay bye" akkun ran off on his bike. 'Huh?'

   'Aaaah' takemitchi blushed, 'theres no time for this i gotta go and save hina, akkun, and draken-kun' he thought slapping his face and started to run to mikeys location. Once he got there he screamed out of breath "mikey-kun!" Mikey and everyone else looked at him "what is it takemitchy~?" Mikey asked smiling.

   "Can you stop this conflict with moebius, i cant say why but someones pulling the strings behind this, i mean thinking about how-" takemitchi was cut off pah pulled his hair and threw him away. "Leave. Say one more word and your dead." Pah said and ignored him. "So... How should we attack moebius?" Pah asked. "You cant" takemitchi said "you cant fight moebius tomans gonna get screwed" takemichi said pah looked at him and leveled with him.

   "Get up" pah said and takemitchi did but before he was fully up takemitchi quickly fell onto the ground with a strong punch to his face. "Huh!!???, We cant fight!!? You cant say why!!?? Then who the hell beat up my friend!!?? Who in the hell raped his girlfriend and almost took her life, you fucking asshole!!!" Pah said beating takemitchi up "i dont know!!! But-" he was cut off.

   "Takemitchi, i get what your saying...we're going to fight moebius. Ive decided we're gonna fight so toman will fight moubius." Mikey said. Takemitchi got on his knees and bowed "I wont back down, if we fight moebius toman is done for!" "As much as i love seeing you beg to me takemitchy, i have decid-" "just when i became friend with you and draken-kun, i dont want toman to end this way!!!" Takemitchi cut off mikey. Pah was about to punch him again but was stopped by draken.

   "Takemitchy said his not backing down, maybe its not a bad idea to check on moebius" draken said holding pahs punch. "Kenchin are you defying toman?" Mikey glared "no that not it" draken said "sorry to interrupt but you keep on repeating moebius, would you mind not saying our name like that? Middle school babies" osanai walking in. "You bastard!" "Nah-uh its mr.bastard to you" pah ran to him but was taken down real quick. Osanai glanced at takemitchi, mikey and draken were ready to fight.

   "Hey! The fuck your staring at punk?" Osanai punched takemitchi "you were looking down on me i hate that expression" he punched him again. "Tch mikey lets show them not to mess with takemicthy~" draken said Mikey smiled. "Yeah i like that idea." But they both stop once they saw Pah holding a punch. Pah pushed takemitchi away and peh squat down to his level. "Pah-chin aint weak, hanagaki, Pah-chin is one of tomans best fighters. Theres no way he will lose to a shit stain like osanai." Peh said.

   "Thats not the problem"takemitchi said 'draken and everyone else will die due to this! I gotta stop this dammit!' Takemitchi tried to get up "takemitchy~ sit down and rest for me, you always try to fix problems that dont concern you, i find that very cute of you~ but sit down and watch" the fight escalated and Pah was now in and out of conscious. Peh was going to help him "I said sit down and watch" mikey told Peh. "No you have to help him!" Takemitchi said "why? He didnt give up" draken walked up behind and hugged takemitchi.

   "Thats the way it runs here" draken said placing his head on to takemitchi "dont look so worried takemitchy~ Ive never seen anyone so adorable before" mikey said "mikey-kun this isnt the time for that Pah-chin..." Mikey smiled "just watch Pahchin, takemichi~"