replace

Hey... it's been a minute so to treat all of you I'll update everything I've done so far!!!
Enjoy!!!

Noones POV
After speaking with osanai both takemichi and chifuyu discussed the matter. "Then the leader for Valhalla is kisaki, right?" They both looked at eachother. "We can sleep on it, for now lets part ways." chifuyu grabbed takemichis hands and pulled him close.

   He stared at takemichis eyes as takemichis looked confused. He leaned in for a kiss on the lips craving for more. And so he went in for more. His hands letting go of takemichis which then held his face for a better kiss. Chifuyu started to feel dizzy and embarrassed so he pulled away from takemichis soft lips a string of saliva attaching them.

"..." It took takemichi a while to process. "Eh!? Why did you do that chifuyu?" Chifuyu went for another peck. "Its how i part ways with the ones i care for"

"Really?" He sounded as though he suspected something. "Then i guess its ok" he let it go and pulled chifuyus hands away from him with a smile he said "then ill give it to you next time we part, bye" he started to run towards naotos direction, leaving  chifuyu a blushing mess.

"Ehehe thanks for always going with the flow naoto" takemichi scratched his black fluffy hair. Naoto sighed "dont worry about it im used to it" they continued to walk towards drakens direction.

Unknowingly, naotos hand reached out for takemichis. "Oh whats up?" Takemichi questioned swinging their hands together. "Oh nothing i forgot what i wanted to ask" he turned red and looked away. "Oh well" takemichi held his hand tight.

'If you do that i might just fall for you like never before' naoto covered his face with his other hand being dragged by takemichi. And once they arrived at the door they let go of eachother.

"Takemichi, i know im the best boyfriend youll ever have but i thought i told you to run away?" Draken sat down and so did takemichi. "Hahaha what are you talking about? I came here to talk about the leader of Valhalla"

And so they did. It was shocking to find out the leader was mikey and that kazutora killed baji and mikey returned the favor. But as they were speaking takemichi would have flash backs. As if he had memories he shouldnt have.

"Takemitchy please just go and take care" draken put his hand against the window where takemichi did the same. "Dont worry draken. We'll be alright" takemichi smiled reassuring draken, somehow making him think that his death sentence was no longer there and both will be ok.

"Takemitchy, you just dont know how you make me feel huh?" Draken smiled at takemichis confused face. "Go and please run away" takemichi smiled faltered, he couldnt help it. Those realistic yet unrealistic memories played in his mind like a long video for torture.

"Bye draken-kun" they left naoto followed behind. They've walked for a while in silence suddenly they stopped walking, takemichis eyes watered. He couldnt control it. "Takemichi" naoto whispered. "After talking to draken-kun, i could see what happened that day. Baji lying on the ground. Kazutora. And mikey-kun covered in blood. His eyes, they were empty and so sad"

His tears only pilled up. "I have to save mikey-kun" takemichi cried as naoto took out a handkerchief and wiped his tears away. "Just be careful, everything will be ok" naoto smiled reassuring him. And takemichi smiled back even with tears in his eyes.

"Your so strong takemichi. Your brave and courageous for taking on this task, i wouldnt have been here if not for you, so keep fighting" naoto couldnt help but smile more as takemichi smiled as he usually does. Bright as the sun.

"So your next mission is to protect baji" naoyo smiled "yeah" takemichi smiled "ever since ken rugyuji thats all weve been doing" naoto remembered "its about time we settled in " "about time huh? You make it sound easy. Your pretty amazing" naoto blushed.

He rubbed his neck, "well lets get this mission done" naoto took out his hand. "Ill see you later naoto" takemichi held his hand and as he was about to disappear, naoto kissed his hand. 'Did i felt that right? I couldnt really see' he shrugged it off.

"Thanks for walking me home, wait here" hinata walked into the house and brought a gift. "Oh whats the occasion can i open it?" Takemichi asked as she nodded. He took out a necklace, it was a four leaf clover, it was just like the one he gave her.

'She always wore the necklace she mustve really loved you' he remembered his mothers words. He teared up, "aw were you moved to tear" she asked he looked away "i dont believe in crying" he wiped his tears and looked back. "Thanks ill cherish it" she smiled heart warmed "sometimes you seem so mature" he laughed a bit.

Before the day of the battle chifuyu and takemichi met up with baji. After a short conversation takemichi asked for privacy for him and banji. "Banji-kun" takemichi looked at him and called his nickname. Banji blushed a bit rubbing his neck.

"Whatever happens, just please live after the battle. If you die, mikey-kun will be sad, the whole gang will be sad, and ill be sad" his voice cracked tears appering. Banji seemed surprised and a bit happy but he soon changed character. "Just let mikey know that ill crush him and touman"

"I see" mikey said after hearing takemichi. "When we were kids me and banji would played on this jungle gym. We would fight but make up later." Mikey looked up to the sky, "im sorry i couldnt bring him back" takemichi apologize.

"It isnt your fault. He turned on touman and everyone on battle mode. Ive made up my mind" mikey jumped off the jungle gym. "Lets go walk together before the meeting starts" mikey grabbed takemichis hand and intertwine his fingers with his. "Ok" takemichi followed.

"Takemichi, your hands are getting colder, why?" Mikey observed. "Well it is getting colder outside maybe thats why" he responded but mikey seemed confused. "Thats not really what i meant but i guess thats ok, ill warm you up takemitchy dont worry" mikey smiled.

He cupped takemichis hands and blew hot air from his mouth. "Is it warm?" Mikey asked. It wasnt. For some reason even with mikeys hot breath his hands couldnt warm up. "Yeah im feeling way better now, thank you mikey-kun" takemichi smiled.

Mikey pulled his face into a kiss. "Im glad" and when they got back to the park there was everyone. All the captains and vice captains glared at their leader for taking away their main attraction. Mikey smiled at them like he couldnt feel their glares.

"The pre-battle for Valhalla will now begin!" Draken stated leaving everyone silence. "Im glad to see everyone here today. Tomorrow were going head to head with Valhalla. They picked a fight against us and banji sided with them"

"We dont go easy on traitors thats our policy" there was a pause "can i just be a kid" he stated leaving everyone confused. "I dont wanna fight banji so lend me your strength and lets win and take banji back!!!" There was cheers everyone seemed happy so far.

Thank you for readibg take care
I hope you have a cute day✌❤