redirect

Noones POV
   After shaking hands with naoto he woke up. 'Whys it heavy?" He saw a blonde girl on him. "No kissing" she said. 'aaaah!!! Im taken!!!' He screamed, once she got off him; he ran away. 'Run run get away as fast as possiable!' He thought. "Hina just cant know what happens" he said "find out what?" and he tried his best to explain the situation and as saving his life he got a call. "Hello?... Yes... Uh okay" takemichi hanged up. "I need to go to the shrine thats where mikey-kun and draken-kun are meeting up" she smiled "ill come along"

   Theyve arrived and motorcycles were everywhere. "Scary" she said behind him. "Yeah just dont stare too much at them" he said. After some incident of finding out that some other girl was about to have sex with takemichi, takemichi got a beaten. "Yikes you have a girl like her and you still took a swing at me" she said making fun. "Dont take this the wrong way though, i only did that to you because i wanted his attention" she said walking away "i might end up hating him" emma said.

   'Oh no, poor girl if only she knew' takemichi thought feeling pitiful for her. "Oh takemitchy youre here!" Mikey said smiling happily. "Alright everyone gather around!" Draken screamed. People started to bow as draken and mikey started to walk, takemichi did the same but not know if he should bow too. They were discussing about wether or not they should fight. "What the hell is going on?" Takemichi asked "explain to him" draken said and mitsuya did.

   Suddenly takemichi was kicked. "Your the kid who beat kiyomasa, so how are you gonna make it up" pa asked gripping takemichis hair. "Pa get your nasty hands of off Mitchy" draken said glaring. "Were sorry draken-kun!" Peh bowed and pa tched. "Forgive these two" draken said gripping takemitchi's shoulder and holding him close. "What an absurd guy" he said. "Pahs on edge" draken said "Some Moebius members gang up on his friend and got badly beaten and his girlfriend, they also raped her infront of him. Not just that but they strung up their family and took their money" mitsuya said explaining more the situation.

   "How horriable" takemichi said as draken hugged him from behind and leaned his head into the nape of Takemichi's neck. Takemichi pat drakens head. "Moebius is that sort of gang" mitsuya said. "So what will it be pa?" Mikey asked. "I wanna fucking beat them to death!" Pah said tears, showing his frustration. "Thats what i thought" mikey got up and said "We're going to crush Moebius!!!" Everyone cheered "yeah!" Mikey said "the war will be August 3rd." 'Draken dies that day' takemichi thought.

   Takemichi touches drakens head, and let his hand rest on draken "Mikeys amazing and so brave" draken hugged him tighter "now now dont be falling in love with another man other than me" draken said in takemichis ear "i-im not falling in love!" Takemichi said taking off his hand from drakens head. "Is that a promise? Whatever it is just look at me and  only me ignore all of these people and fall deeply in love with me" draken stared deeply into takemichi eyes. And then suddenly was kicked. "Eeh!? Draken-kun are you okay?" Takemichi said running towards him and squatting.

   "Ken-chin dont be so touchy with takemitchy, i already said he is mine." Mikey said walking up to takemichi and picking him up. "Mikey you bastard." Draken said. Ignoring him he looked at takemichi and asked "lets go eat something im hungry" he pulled takemichi, draken hold his other hand and walked to a restaurant. 'Naoto said they would get into a fight but thats impossible they are clearly the only ones who understand eachother' takemichi thought being dragged.

   "I cant believe theyre open this late" draken said entering "this is a nice restaurant" takemichi said "i want the kids meal!" Mikey said. Takemichi laughed. "Why are you laughing?" Mikey asked. "Sorry sorry, you were just acting so childish i couldnt help it" takemichi said trying to hold back more laughter. Mikey pouted 'maybe i should try and be more mature' mikey thought. "I hope you never change" takemichi said passing by him and sitting down on the seats.

   Something about that made mikeys heart skip a beat "takemitchy kiss me!" Mikey ran to him. "W-what? N-no why all of a sudden? I have a girlfriend, and i would never do that in public" takemichi said and just like always mikey ignore what takemichi said, he sat next to him and kissed him. He slid his tongue in "Mn" takemichi let out a tiny moan. And Mikey smiled as he deepened the kiss, takemichi felt mikeys lips curl as if he won.

   "No kissing while im around, and takemichi promise to only love me" draken said throwing sugar condiments at mikey. Mikey let go of the kiss and stared into takemichis eyes. "Your so warm takemichi" mikey said. Takemichi snapped out of the daze and said "really i feel kind of cold" he said rubbing his arms with his hands. "Haha thats not what i meant takemitchy~" mikey said.

   "What would you like?" The waiter asked "kenchin i want the kids meal" mikey said draken sighed "could i have a kids meal and curry, Mitchy what do you want?" Draken asked. Takemichi looked at the menu "...could i have some fries with water on the side?" He asked "of course you can, would that be all?" The waiter asked. "Yeah" draken said. The waiter left and handed over the order

   "Are you sure thats all you want?" Draken asked "huh? Yeah i didnt have time to read the menu so i looked at the picture and saw fries and then every restaurant has water so water should be good" takemichi said. Draken sigh and smiled "takemitchy you sure are different"