-restless

This. This is breath taking.
Forget about everything this is just takemichi going to the past looking like THAT. And yeah taking command.

Noones POV
"Ugh where?" Takemichi looked around. "Huh? What the hell is going on?" He saw he was in his old bedroom the one where he lived. "Damn did i somehow come here? I had work to do, now i have to deal with this." He got up, usually his mother would be asleep by this time so he snuck out.

Takemichi patted himself down. "I got cigs ligther and money. Yeah i can survive with this" he looked at his watch, an expensive one might i add, it was 6 in the morning. "Shit do i have to go find chifuyu? Draken? What about mikey?" He thought to himself. "Yeah mikeys out of the question." He thought as he could already imagen him fangirling all over him.

"Chifuyu it is" he walked to his house and knocked 'i dont wanna wake his parents up but what choice do i have?' The door opened a bit as if they were reluctant. Then the woman standed there schocked, "oh um come in please come in." She opened the door wide for him. Takemichi bowed.

"Im sorry i cant stay for long, though does chifuyu live here?" Takemichi smiled at the woman who flushed "yes wait a moment" she closed the door and a second later takemichi heard screming.

"Wake up! Theres a handsome man outside waiting for you!" "Hey what? Wait who, hey i can change myself stooop its not like im going anywhere fancy!" "Hurry up and go outside" it was muffuled, takemichi decided to ignore and walked a bit away from the door he lit up a cigarette. "Uh hello?" Takemichi looked behind him, at the door step there standed chifuyu.

It was quiet chifuyu couldnt put it into words 'takemichi dressed up sexy?' He was red embarrassed and couldnt keep eye contact. "Lets go chifuyu" the raspy morning voice made chifuyu shiver. 'He said my name' chifuyu felt happy.

"Are you coming?" Takemichi looked behind him waiting for chifuyu to walk with him, "uh coming" chifuyu jogged a bit towards him. The whole walk was quiet, chifuyu would glance up at takemichi once in a while. He would stare for so long.

"Is there something wrong?" Takemichi blew out the smoke. "Um no, its just im confused. 'So confused'" he drooled at takemichis sight. Takemichi glanced at him and looked forward, something about takemichis presence, that glance, the way he seems to give no fuck, turns chifuyu on.

Takemichi pointed at the bench "Sit down, ill be right back" chifuyu obediently did as told he didnt dare look anywhere but the ground. Though, once he saw fancy black shoes he looked up, "here, its cold out here you shoulve wore something warmer" takemichi handed chifuyu hot chocolate. As chifuyu warmed his hands up he was surprised to be engulfed by takemichis scent.

He felt warm, 'it smells just like takemichi' "so uh what happened?" Chifuyu couldnt make eye contact. "I dont know. I woke up here in the pass, im guessing my younger self is being tormented by you guys" takemichi looked at chifuyu who was blushing like crazy.

"Why are you suddenly so shy?" Takemichi patted chifuyus hair, he couldnt help himself the hair looked so fluffy and soft. "I-its nothing, i think its better if we call the gang" chifuyu said. "Really? Usually you never wanted to solve the problems we had with the gang. Good for you"

Takemichi was wrong, chifuyu was just too dizzy to understand what he said, of course he wanted takemichi all by himself. "Text them to meet at the shrine, during the mean time ill go get some breakfast for the gang" before chifuyu could tell him that he'll go with him, takemichi was already gone.