reprehensible

Just know
i wrote this when i was half asleep
so if its a little different/ has mistakes sorry
✌❤

Noones POV
   "Takemitchy~" chifuyu whispered and smiling at the sight. Takemichi mumbled something about "j-just a few.. more minutes..." Chifuyu couldnt help but take advantage "If you dont get up, imma kiss the hell out of you"

   "Yeah yeah" takemichi took it as a joke, so chifuyu sat on his waist and pulled his head. Chifuyu slammed his lips against takemichis soft one slowly leaning from side to side as he added his tongue in the mixture.

   Takemichi gripped chifuyus shirt and pushed a bit, 'hes so cute' chifuyu couldnt help but smile as he made out with takemichi. Finally, he pulled away from takemichi saliva connecting them both.

   "What the hell!? Chifuyu-kun what was that?" Takemichi wiped the saliva off him and reached out to wipe it off of chifuyu. Thought chifuyu grabbed his hand, stoping takemichi, and he licked the saliva from his lips.

   "Dont want any of it to go to waste" he smirked as he saw takemichi blush but quickly sat up and ruffled his hair with his hand.

   "I told you i would do it" chifuyu laughed at takemichi who gave him a face that clearly said 'wtf' "now its early but we need to talk about baji and what happened yesterday" chifuyu looked at takemichi who was wide awake at that mention.

   "Baji didnt enter because his a traitor, he entered because he wants to get back at kisaki." And the explanation went on.

   Chifuyu mentioned everything that there was needed to understand the situation. "I see, then i guess we just have to prove kisaki is the one behind all this and bring banji back." Takemichi smiled with determination.

   Chifuyu blush and looked away, "thats... easier said then done but your right" he looked at takemichi who got up off his bed. "Oh imma make breakfast fast" chifuyu was confused "did you forget that we have a meeting with mikey-kun and draken-kun?" Takemichi looked at him confused with his bed hair.

   "Takemichi" chifuyu got up from the bed and walked towards him. "You look really cute right now" he whispered as he held takemichis hands and layed his head on his shoulders. "Mh?" Takemichi smiled innocently, "sorry i couldnt hear you right could you reapeat it again?" Chifuyu never did.

   After takemichi took his shower chifuyu took a shower while takemichi made breakfast. "Chifuyu-kun i made your plate so go ahead and sit down" chifuyu walked towards the table as he dried his hair. "You know how to cook?"

   "Not really i only know enough to survive" 'its the least i could do when living alone as an adult' he thought as he platted his food. "Takemichi!" Chifuyu screamed and the cooked turned around startled. "W-whats wrong?" He asked worried.

   "This is delicious!" Chifuyu complemented "your good husbad material" he blushed and looked away. "Oh thanks, i was wondering if ill be good for hina, eat up we gotta leave soon" takemichi sat down and chifuyu tched.

   When they got there they had a tiny conversation. "Its been two years since that incident.ive forgiven baji but even if he didnt know, even if we cant change the past, i cant forgive kazutora for killing my brother."

   "And i cant forgive baji for siding with him. Takemitchy i told you to bring me banji. So why is his teams vice captain here?"

   Mikey glared at chifuyu and looked at him closely. "Not to mention why is he wearing your hoodie?" If looks could kill, chifuyu would have been dead by now.

   "Chifuyu-kun was injured so i had to help him. But that doesnt matter right now because i decided to became toumans top dog" he said with determination.

   "Haha" mikey let out, he walked closed to takemichi and when his umbrella bumped into his he let go and pulled takemichis head and close the gap between them.

   "Mhm" takemichi let out, as mikeys tongue entered his mouth. Lately mikeys mouth has been missing takemichis mouth, lips, tongue, everything. "M-mik ey... s-top" takemichi tried to let out moving away.

   Mikey stopped and saw takemichi blush, his lips shiny, "No. Ive been waiting for a while now, let me have at least this much" mikey went back in passionately kissing takemichi holding his hips tight, 'it hurts' takemichi flinched at the pain but he couldnt help but feel pleasure with the messy hot kiss.

    'It will mark~' mikey couldnt help but smirk at the fact that his hand mark will be left on takemichis waist. He couldnt help but feel happy that everytime takemichi would change or take a shower he would see mikeys mark and remember him.

   Mikey let go when he felt takemichi push him harder knowing he needed to breath. "Mikey lets go we need to get stuff done" draken calmly said even though you can see the vain pop out of his head.

   "Yeah takemichi lets go!" Chifuyu harshly gripped takemichis wrist and pulled him away. "Lucky bastard" both draken and chifuyu whispered under their breath.

   "Better check yourself takemichi." Chifuyu jealously said "you cant be doing that shit infront of me if you dont want me to devour you next" he glaced at takemichi "w-what?" Chifuyu blushed 'stupid what am i saying' "i meant that youve completly failed at reading the room"

   "Yeah thats what i meant nothing else" chifuyu looked forward interwined his hand with takemichis. "Ill help you become toumans top dog only if you help me" "wait so does that mean i have a chance in becoming the top do-"nope but ill help you" chifuyu cut off.

   "Hmph making fun of me" he mumbled "but fine! Its a deal chifuyu-kun" takemichi smiled "good im glad" chifuyu admired the smiled. "But i hope you dont make it to the top" chifuyu thought or at least he thought that. "What why?"

   "... Oh did i say that out loud" chifuyu chuckled and scratched his neck with his free hand. "I didnt say it with bad intentions so..." Takemichi looked at him confused waiting for an answer.

   "I just dont want you to get hurt! Gosh." Chifuyu flushed "haha i guess, i kinda feel special" takemichi scrached the side of his chin with his free hand "you... idiot dont say that!" Chifuyus heart beat was beating too fast.

   "Also you dont need to be so polite were the same age." Takemichi eyes widened "what!? Really why didnt you tell me!?" "Tch you switched gear quick" chifuyu glance at takemichi who just laughed.