-recalling

Spoilers?
Thought of draken...again 😩 but with this song this time :)

Noones POV
"Takemitchy!" Draken pulled him away from everyone. "Eh whats wrong draken-kun?" Takemichi looked up at him. Draken was flustered, "they took away your attention from me" draken hugged takemichi close.

Both him and takemichi were hanging out with the gang at the park. 'There he goes again' the gang sighed 'fuck draken' they all sighed in jealousy. "What are you talking about?" Takemichi patted drakens head who slumped and layed his head on takemichis shoulders.

"We'll get going guys bye" takemichi gave them a smile that said 'sorry maybe next time' but this always happened. Takemichi would enjoy himself with a boy who has a crush on him. And draken would always seem like a forlorn dog.

"Draken-kun, you know i love you right?" Takemichi half carried him as if he was drunk. "Really?" Draken sounded sad. "Yeah, anyways hows that injury of yours?" Takemichi asked remembering carring draken like that when he got stabbed.

"I never felt better, the injury is healed" he smiled proudly. Takemichi laughed, "sure, its getting late wanna spend the night?" Takemichi asked nonchalantly, draken eyes widen in surprised "really?" He sounded excited. "Mn? Yeah, my place is closer" takemichi smiled.

Draken cooled down, "yeah i wanna sleep with you" he muttered the last part. "You can shower first and i think i have big clothes somewhere in my closet" takemichi smiled at him. 'Ugh takemichi'

"I love you!" Drakens arm around takemichi squeezed tighter. "Haha i love you" takemichi gave him his biggest smile and draken took it. "Lets hurry up, its starting to rain!" Takemichi started jogging as the ran poured. "Holy shit where all this come from!?" Draken followed, holding hands with takemichi getting pulled.

"Haaa Damn" draken breath out catching breath takemichi did the same. "Okay ill find you clothes you go" takemichi pushed him in the bathroom. "Uh okay" draken untied his hair and got in the shower. Takemichi got the futon ready. "Draken-kun, can i come in?" Takemichi knocked on the door. "Yeah" draken washed his hair.

"I got the futon ready, so if you need to sleep dont wait for me and go ahead" takemichi walked out. 'Futon?...' Draken was sad his face clearly expressing how upset he was. Once he got out takemichi got his clothes and entered the bathroom.

"Theres actually a futon here" draken was surprised even though he was informed of that. Takemichi hummed his way back. "Oh draken-kun i thought youll be asleep by now. How come your wide awake?" Takemichi dried his hair as he walked to his bed passing by draken who sat there on the futon, upset.

"Takemitchy" draken walked up to him. "I want to sleep with you..." Draken grabbed takemichis white t-shirt. He blushed a bit and looked away rubbing his neck with his other hand. Takemichi blushed, "ah... Y-yeah" takemichi went to turn off the lights.

He crawled into the bed under the covers and draken followed. Draken quickly got comfortable and wrapped his arms around takemichis waist. "Goodnight~" draken quickly fell to sleep and soon takemichi did the same.

'Ive done all i could do' draken said laying on the wet concrete the water entering his wound stringing everytime a drop falls in. 'Drakem-kun!!!!" Takemichi ran towards him. 'draken-kun! Ill get an ambulance just wait, dont sleep!" Takemichi held him.

'How could you say that when in your embrace i feel so comfortable' draken gave a closed eye smile. 'Draken-kun look at me! Senju call the ambulance! Hurry!" Takemichi screamed. 'Takemichi this angle is nice' draken touched takemichis face.

'Draken dont play around' he was serious 'im not though your cute' draken pulled takemichi down and kissed him. -saviour this moment- was what he though enjoying those warm lips. 'Im glad i could die in my lovers hands, its so comfortable, ive never felt better' draken whispered as his eyes closed feeling his lovers tears fall onto his cheeks.

"Takemitchy? Are you finally awake?" Draken looked down at him wiping his tears. "What nightmare did you have it has you balling your eyes out?" Takemichi wiped his tears that didnt want to stop.

"I- i had a horrible nightmare, you" takemichi cried more into drakens chest, draken squeezed him tight "what did i do that made you cry so much because i promised to never make you cry even in your dreams" draken pulled takemichis chin to look at him.

"You" takemichi sniffed and breath out "you died in my arms" he said tiredly. "I mustve died happy" takemichi hit him softly "haha sorry sorry, takemichi i will never die as long as im alive" it was quiet thought soon takemichi snorted "draken-kun, dont make fun during these times" takemichi smiled.

"Thats the takemitchy i was waiting for" draken admired. "If anything i should be the worried one. You could ditch me for someone else" draken glared at the idea. He squeezed takemichis waist.

"Dont you give me up, please dont give me up. From the day i met you i belong to you and only you, i think of you so much it drives me crazy, i just dont want you to leave me" draken slid his hand to takemichis and interwine them and kissed it. "If anything dont give up on me" takemichi said recalling the dream.

"Im worried about you every day. What if your fine and It's just my mind that's wrong. I just let bad thoughts linger for far too long" takemichi let out. "I like that you worry about me and i do the same. So lets both worry about eachother, yeah?" Draken looked at takemichi who seemed to relax and smiled.

"I cant wait till we get married" draken said cutting off a takemichi, who wanted to say something, kissing him he licked takemichis lips for entrence. And takemichi let him explore his hot inside.

(1/12/24 so lil old me said I used a song and obvi I did cuz, fuck u mean "Dont you give me up, please dont give me up." Like that doesn't sound right but I was so dumb idk what song I was talking about if it sounds familiar guys lmk cuz it's on the top of my tongue right under my nose I just can't put my finger on it 🤔)