respect

Noones POV
   'Its august 10th a week has passed since the big show down. Thanks to the rumors going around...' "Ah its takemichi-sempai" "huh? The guy who stopped the battle of 8/3?" "Greetings takemichi-sempai" two boys bowed."My old woud aches" takemichi held his wrist "wow" some kids admired.

   '-Among the city of delinquents, ive become the man of the hour!' Takemichi smiled wide. "Ugh i shouldnt have save your jackass" akkun palmed his face. "This jackass is your best friend" Takemichi smiled at him. Akkun sighed and smiled back. "Your damn right." "Woah" takemichi was pulled and his lips landed on akkuns. He held takemichi tight to not let him escape.

   "A jackass whose soon to be more than just a best friend" akkun smirked. Takemichi covered akkuns eyes, so he wouldnt be able to see his face. "D-dont say that and not in public" akkun laughed as he pulled off takemichis hands and stared at his breath taking heroe. "But when were alone we could..." Akkun asked leaning in "yo takemitchy" "hows your hand?" Members of touman asked.

   "Its doing better, its healing slow but better than before" takemichi smiled as they smiled back. "Alright stay cute" they waved and walked away. "Tch" akkun was annoyed. "Whats up?" Takemichi noticed how annoyed he is.

   Akkun swing his arms around takemichi and let it hang. "That everyone is looking at you as a piece of cake" takemichi blushed and hid his face "no they aren't stop playing" takemichi calmed down.

   "...uuugh and your so cute" he muttered the last part. "What did you say?" Takemichi asked genuinely, akkun ruffled takemichis hair. "I gotta make you ugly" he took a better look at takemichi. "God damnit i just made you cuter" akkun held his head as if he were going crazy. "Ugh you ruined my hair"

   "Thats your fault. I gotta take this street ill see you later?" Akkun let go of takemichi to see his face. "Yeah be careful" Takemichi smiled and akkun leaned in. He kissed takemichi he wanted more but backed down. "Okay bye" akkun waved running away as takemichi did the same looking like a tomato.

   "Draken-kun! How ya holding up?" Takemichi walked in. "Quit acting like a jackass" draken stared. "Huh? H-how am i acting like one?" Takemichi was dumbfounded. "Youve got it written all over you. When someone gives you an inch dont take a mile, you moron. Thats lame as hell" draken stabbed takemichi with his words.

   "You wouldnt understand draken-kun. What its like to live in the shadows." Takemichi was gloomy. "Dont be creepy." Draken judged. "This is the first time anyones ever looked up to me" takemichi leaned in. "I cant believe youd admit something that depressing in max volume." Draken was done with takemichi.

   "Tch youre no fun. I saved your life and you start getting better and its back to this." Takemichi mutter. Draken laughed a bit "come over here" he held his hand out. "Hm? What is this? Another handshake?" Takemichi walked towards him and shook it.

   "No dumbass." Draken laughed as he pulled takemichi onto the hospital bed. "Either way you have mostly all the captains and vice captains admiring you, is my love and attention not enough for you~" "thats not what i meant."

   "Take those shitty clothes off" draken topped takemichi. "W-what? My shitty clothes arent that bad! H-hey where are you touching?" takemichi grabbed the pillow and slammed it against drakens face which then fell onto takemichi. Blocking his face and his upper body.

   "Haha what were you trying to d-" draken took off the pillow which revealed takemichis fluffy hair, teary eyes, a blush across his face, glossy lips and his chest out in the open. "D-draken-kun you should stop" takemichi blushed.

   "You and everyone in the gang have taken teasing me way too far." Takemichi lifted his hands to block drakens vision. 'Whats he talking about?' Draken thought but brushed it off "Mm~ your so cute takemitchy" draken took off his hands and held it with one above takemichis head.