-

You guys know how this works. I give you some random chapters ive made and then ill delete them later☺👍
Happy reading

Noones POV
"Mikey-kun~" takemichi whispered into mikeys ear. "Mm?" Mikey smiled the best way to wake up. "Its time to get up or we'll be late again for class" takemichi patted mikeys hair who snuggled more into takemichis smelling his neck. "Mikey-kun" takemichi complained pushing mikey away "noooo" mikey did not budge. "Plase lets sleep more" mikey begged with puppy eyes.

"Uugh thats not fair you cant just do that" takemichi slapped his own face. "Haha you love me so much you cant reject me" mikey said into takemichis neck. "Haha mikey that tickles." Takemichi pushed mikeys face away.

"Please help him!"

"Are you okay?" Takemichi asked "uh yeah just tired" mikey said and leaned in for a kiss. Takemichi hummed in response "Heres a deal, you kiss me and ill get up and go to school" mikey smiled as he saw takemichi blush. "Okay okay" takemichi went in for the cheek mikey turned his head so he could get a kiss on the lips. He was gentle he grabbed takemichis head so he wouldnt pull away.

He licked takemichis lips asking for enterence. Though takemichi didnt let him in, mikey grunted, he slid his cold hand into takemichis white t-shirt he let him borrow. Takemichi gasp, and mikey took advantage of that he moved his tongue into takemichis mouth. "Mm" takemichi grabbed mikeys head and pull back "w-wait"

Mikey didnt wait, he grabbed takemichis head and forced his tongue in again. "Hn" takemichi let out little sounds that caused mikey to go feral. He overthrew takemichi, he was now over him. "M-mikey-kun we need to get ready" takemichi said trying to get up just to be put down. "Not yet~" mikey smirked kissing takemichis collar.

"Not when you got me this excited" he kissed him up and down. "Mikey-kun we cant do i-it, you always say that youll be gentle but y-your just a lier" takemichi blushed, it toke mikeys breath away. "A lier you love" mikey hugged him tight "i love you" he said into takemichis neck.

"Wake up, please. Lets go home!"

"Haha i love you, mikey" takemichi said playing with mikeys hair. Mikey relaxed into takemichis embrace. "We should get marry" mikey said. "I dont want to" takemichi said mikey raised his head alarmed, face worried he was scared he did something wrong. "Im kidding~ dont look so scared, theres plenty fish in the sea" takemichi smiled.

Mikey attacked takemichi. He went in for the kiss, he wanted more, he wanted to merge with takemichi. "Mm.. Mikey-kun calm down im not going anywhere" takemichi pushed back mikey pouted "then dont say ugly things like that" mikey layed down again on takemichi who was laughing. "Im sorry im sorry. We should get up" takemichi patted him on the back, "dont go lets skip, its not like we've skipped plenty of times.

"Haha mikey-kun your hairs so ticklish. And yes we havent skipped much but we have been late plenty of times we will get in trouble" mikey hummed as agreeing but in reallity he acted as he was paying attention. "I really like your laugh, give me all the kisses and i might reconsider letting you go" mikey said. And takemichi kissed his forehead both cheeks nose chin and lips. "Mm my answers still no"

"Haha dont... D-dont put pressure on the wound it hurts haha..."

"Ugh" takemichi crawled out of bed it was difficult with mikey pulling his waist. He went to the bathroom and got ready. "Mikey-kun put on your uniform" takemichi threw the uniform at him. "Ugh i dont wanna! Lets sleep takemitchy!!!" Mikey whine "mikey-kun stop complaining, your so loud for someone who wants to go back to sleep." Takemichi grabbed mikeys face with one hand and squished it.

"Hehe You look like a fish" he leaned in and kissed those fish lips. "Ill help you with the tie so hurry up and put on your uniform" and mikey did as told. "Oh i need to do something" mikey said and got up and bit takemichis neck leaving a mark noticeable for everyone. "Ow why would you do that?" Takemichi looked in the mirror not knowing how to hide it.