-redundant

Spoilers read at your own risk.
This is after 204 ch
I just wanted to write this and show the world also Lover is a Day- Cuco made me think that that song belongs to takemitchy and mikey.
Ill delete later hope you enjoyed it!😃

Noones POV
Takemitchy woke up from that horriable nightmare, that horriable future. "Hurry up and get up before your late to school!" His mother screamed. Takemitchi quickly got up didnt change his shirt and shorts to something appropriate. He just put on his shoes and ran to mikeys house.

He was out of breath but he was there. He knocked loud enough for neighbors to hear. Takemichi's heart was pounding like crazy, he can feel the tears already falling hearing mikeys foot steps. Mikey opened the door. "Oh morning takemitchy~ missed m-" mikey stared at him. The boy he loved was standing infront of him crying harder than ever. "Hey? W-whats wrong? Are y-" he was cut off by a punch.

Mikey was in shock, he looked at takemitchi who was crying more looking more fragil and vulnerable then ever. "Why the hell! Did you! Do-" once again he was cut off but by something more gentle. Takemitchi hold mikeys face in between his hands. "You stupid idiot, majirou" mikey blushed. "Why...why cant you ask for help when you need it? I- i just dont" takemitchi took a deep breath. His voice cracked "i dont understand, why not ask for help when you need it?" He looked him in the eyes.

"Oh youre from the future huh? Im sorry i didnt mean to make you cry" mikey said hugging him. Takemitchi hugged back, "you stupid idiot, your so stupid" he repeated. "Yeah i am. Only stupid people will hurt you takemitchy." Mikey let him into the room and let him sit down on the couch. "Tell me... What did you see in the future? Was nobody happy?" Mikey asked. Sitting next to him.

Takemitchi tried to hold in his cries, tears were falling as he was starting to explain. "Its the opposite, everyone was really happy" he said water falls made of sorrow feel onto his lap as he stared at it. "Then whats the problem?" Mikey asked. "You are." Mikey didnt know how to respond "you decided to leave us, you decided to make another gang, you decided that it would have been the best if you left... You jumped from the roof top of the building after i met you. I was lucky and grabbed onto you from the window" he said trying to keep it together.

"I held onto you so tight Mikey. I saw that same haunting smile you give to us. You asked the most dumb favor..." He looked mikey in the eyes. "You asked me to let go" tamemitchi tried to wipe off the tears but they kept falling. "What type of bullshit is that! Mikey im here for you, literally. Ive only come back for you" he said. "What happened when i met you. I know damn well i wouldnt have done that just right after i met you" Mikey asked.

Takemitchi swallowed he was afraid how mikey would take it. "I just invited you to my wedding thats all that happened mikey-kun" he was telling the truth but Mikey read takemitchi he at least didnt say the full truth "you know that everyone can read you, so what are you hidding from me?" Mikey asked. Takemitchi didnt want to say "what happened." Scared for mikey and of mikey he said "...after you rejected my invitation you shot me and then decided to... jump frim the building"

Mikey laughed, he laughed loud. "W-why are you lau-" takemitchi saw how mikey laughed it wasnt genuine nor was he actually happy he saw his eyes. He tried to hide his sorrow with laughter. Takemitchi wrapped his hands around mikeys neck and pulled him down making him lay down on him.

"There there mikey. Its okay to cry, youve always wore a brave and strong face for everyone. I think its time for you to cry a bit dont you think?" Takemichi said hidding mikeys face into his neck. Mikey let out a shaky sighed. He sobbed and he gripped takemitchi for dear life. The little whimpers were quiet he tried his best to keep it in but takemitchi was so gentle touching his hair and his calming aura wasnt helping him feel any less vulnerable. "Im sorry." He said, takemitchi ran his fingers through his hair. "You shouldnt be, i am the one asking this from you" takemitchi said in a smooth yet seraphinic tone.

After some time of crying and mikey made sure his face, besides his eyelids, didnt look like he was crying. He looked up to takemitchi "thank you" he said takemitchi smiled that wide smile mikey loved, the smile that paralized him and made his heart beat faster than ever. "Ta-ke-mit-chyyy dont give me that look!" He said reaching for his face a gave him a peck. "Haha what look?" He said giving him a special kiss. Once his lips landed on mikey, mikey took the opportunity to enter his tongue. He missed the hot wet sensation of takemitchi mouth.

He grabbed takemichi hips and gripped them hard enough to leave a mark. Once he left the mark he ran his hands onto his chest. "W-where are you touching!?" Takemitchi asked through the kisses. "Dont worry about it, i promise to be gentle" mikey said into his ear and started to lick around it. "No m-mikey-kun you cant" takemitchi said pushing him a bit, his cheeks flushed and his eyes tearing up from the embarrassment. "You looking like that, doesnt want to make me stop" he said going for a kiss.

He sighed into it. He missed takemitchis warmth, his touch, his smile, and his honest determined look, he missed everything from him. He stopped the kissing when takemitchi pushed to breath. "Ugh takemitchy your making me crazy" mikey said laying his whole body "im sure time changed and were all different but i know for a fact i thought of redundant things about you. So many things. And even now i cant think straight." Mikey said muffled talking into takemitchi but he was able to understand every single word.

Takemitchi stroke mikeys silky hair. "I was furthering my distance from you, realistically i cant leave now that you have me wrapped around your finger. But thats okay because as long as your with me ill never go crazy" Mikey said grabbing takemitchis left hand and bit his ring finger. "Ow mikey-kun wha-" Mikey kissed him "takemitchy!" Mikey said "i will take your virginity, so make sure draken, chifuyu, mitsuya, and basically everyone dont get close to you. Do you understand!" Mikey said. "Whaa what are you saying mikey-kun you cant just simply say those things" takemitchi burried his face into his hands.

"Takemitchy~ i love you so much" mikey said hugging him tight "i love you so much: i get so many butterflies in my stomach i feel anxious, i get headaches from over thinking too much. I just love you too much it hurts could you really love this part of me even my dark side?" He looked into takemitchis eyes. "Of course i can!" Mikey knew he wasnt lying his eyes were too bright to be hidding a lie.

"Is that so?" Mikey blushed hiding his face in takemitchi stomach and takemichi pet him. "Takemitchy you made me the happiest man in the world dead or alive." Takemitchi laughed. "C'mon lets go ask the gang to hang out with us!" Takemitchi said moving and trying to get off the couch. "Nooo, dont leave" mikey hold tighter "im not leaving though?" Takemitchi said. "Your leaving the couch, lets sleep a bit more, forget about school we can do whatever we want right now" mikey said holding on tight.

Takemitchi sighed "i guess for you its okay, just a little while okay?" He asked laying back down. He went from sitting on the couch to laying on the couch. "Yeah yeah" mikey said climing his way to takemitchis neck he sucked on it to make sure everyone can see it. "Eh? Mikey-kun how am i supposed to hide that!?" Takemitchi asked "Dont." Mikey simply said and smiled. He nuzzled into takemitchi and he has never slept better than in the caring arms of Takemitchi.