recruite

Noones POV
   At school takemichi stressed over the fact of baji. "What to do what to do..." He repeated to himself."Takemichi!" Yamagish called out "we heard you became part of touman" akkun smiled. 'Akkun!!!' Takemichi looked away with tears in the eyes 'i cant look at him' both sad, embarrassed, and happy.

   After explaining the situation yamigish helped him out a bit, with info. "Now the one third one is, Kazutora Hanemiya" and as the name was said loudly it was on point when a man with a beauty mark walked in. "Mh?" He looked around, "are you takemichi, i heard he was a beauty" kazutora smiled.

   "What this fucker say?" Makoto punched his palm the others ready except yamagish who was unable to speak "thats not very nice i am your sempai". "H-hold up he- he is, takemichi its him!" He looked at takemichi. Everyone looked at takemichi, "huh?" Takemichi wasnt paying attention. "Yaaay!!!!"

   He was getting hugged by a stranger, whose hands were quite adventurous. "Uh hello?" Takemichi didnt know what to do. "Im so glad to have you as mine." He smiled. 'This bitch' the gang thought. "Now lets go i need to introduce you Valhalla!" He draged takemichi away. "Your hands fit just right into mine" he smiled.

   ...'what is this guy talking about? Do i know him? It... It doesnt matter anymore. As long as i could save everyone i dont care.' "Bring it on Valhalla hide out" takemichi stated "thats the spirit! Lets go!" Kazutora locked their arms together and headed out with a confused takemichi, happy kazutora, and two loyal servants.

   "So hanemiya-kun?-" "Go ahead and call me Kazutora, ill like to hear it coming from you" kazutora hanged his arm around takemichi. "Ah okay, were you always in our school? If so how come 'dont offend him dont offens him dont offend him'... i havent heard of you? Im sure your really popular..." It was silent and takemichi thought he messed up.

   "I was here for only one semester first year during first year, the rest ive been in reform school" kazutora smiled. "What youve been to prison?" Takemichi was in shock "its all his fault" kazutora smiled was forced 'his fault?' Takemichi wondered.

   "We're here" they entered an arcade 'what an abondoned arcade?' Whispers filled the place up as takemichi felt violated with the stares hes been getting. Takemichi stared at the scene before his eyes. Baji and chifuyu it was horrible sight.

   "Youve taken the crowds attention from baji now nobody will know if he got those punches in." Kazutora joked as takemichi didnt think it was funny seeing such scene as he entered.

   "Kazutora you brought a special guest~" there came walking a tall man towards takemichi. "Hey~" hanma put a finger under takemichis chin and pushed it upward, so takemichi would look at him. "Its good to see you~" hanma admired the confused and scared face takemichi made.

   "Haha cute~" hanma leaned down "hanma!" Baji screamed out his name. "Is that enough to prove my faith to Valhalla?" Baji glared at hanma acting as though what hanma was about to do didnt bother him at all. Hanma tched but announced "we have summoned the witness so therefore baji is now part of Valhalla!!!" Hanma annouced.

   Hanma wanted to get it over with he jumped off from the high place he stood and walked towards takemichi. "Hey let go on a date~" hanma held takemichi by the waist "uh hang out... With the enemy? Though i still have unfinished business here" takemichi walked passed him towards baji.

   Baji hid his smirk, he felt special that takemichi ditched hanma for him. "Banji-kun!? You helped find touman. So why are you betraying them!?" Takemichi walked towards him looking at him mad.

   'How... cute' baji thought but kept a serious face "just because i help find them doesnt mean i wont betray them. Not to mention he was also a founding member" he pointed.

   He pointed at the man who was consider weird in takemichis eyes, Kazutora. 'Is that the sixth member?' Takemichi remembered the picture of him. They explained everything no detail left out. 'So the reason mikeys brother is dead is because... of these two?"

   "Well done baji. Now that your on board with us, here" hanma threw him the uniform. "Takemichi~ give mikey a message" hanma smiled "on october 31st Valhalla vs Touman inthe abondoned parking lot, our final fight." Kazutora finished for him.

   "Ill walk you home now!" Kazutora smiled. 'What!? No, what happened to chifuyu?' Takemichi wondered. "N-no its uh fine and i need to care for uh chifuyu-kun" takemichi looked around to find chifuyu half conscious on the ground. "I-ill take my leave, take care" he helped chifuyu up and dragged him out.

  "Chifuyu yu bastard how fucking lucky you are" baji smiled but clearly was angry. Kazutoras smile fade away once he saw takemichi leave him and hanma tched. "I could have taken those hits and he wouldve been caring for me now."

   Hanma stated littig up a ciggaret he took it in as he imagened takemichi and blew out as he relaxed into the idea of being anywhere close to him though. Chifuyu smiled even though he was half dead he was able to feel takemichi care for him.

   "Chifuyu-kun are you alright?" Takemichis voice was soft and tired, it was a nice sound to listen to as he was walking towards takemichis house. He let takemichi talk and talk, chifuyu would never get tired of his voice. But he answered when he heard takemichi frustrated at his silence.

   "Im doing just fine, very tired and bruised up" chifuyu said thinking takemichi would treat his wounds and let hin sleep with him tonight by his side. Maybe if he is lucky watch takemichi come oyt of the shower bare chest out in the open for him to admire. The idea exicited chifuyu he simply asked. "Cab i sleep in your place?"

Thanks, really sorry its so short