-

(Heres another old chapter of mine)

Dedicated for the song
"someone to spend time with"
Also trigger warning, suicide

Noones POV
"It's 3 AM, where are you Takemitchy?" Mikey whispered. He stared at the ceiling it's cold and the sheets can't do anything "Takemitchy" he called his name again and again.

"It's morning Mikey, wake up" draken pushed him around waiting for him. "Takemitchy?" Mikey wondered, Draken paused "...he still isn't back" Draken walked away to get a brush and hair tie.

As he walked back to Mikey he saw how lifeless he was. "Let's get you ready" He brushed his hair. "Why is it that we always dress in black today and June 25" there was another long pause.

"In fact shouldn't we throw a surprise party and call Takemitchy to celebrate?" Draken tied his hair. "Nah, Takemitchy is too busy for that" he walked towards the closet to get some black clothes. "When will he come back?" Mikey asked. "I'm not sure, he said he'll be back soon"

"Get dress, I need to go somewhere before everyone comes here" draken rushed out. Mikey was left alone, in his cold room as he looked at the picture frame, Takemichi smile was there in front of him. 'It's bright like always, my Takemitchy"

Draken walked to a graveyard he sat down in front of a grave stone. "Takemitchy, it's been 4 years since you've been gone" he lit the incest and set it in front of him. "I remember like it was just yesterday"

"Draken-kun" he whispered out, "I love you, takemichi" he leaned in for a kiss. Takemichi touched Draken on his chest and slid his finger. Leaving Draken with a tingling sensation, as Draken explored takemichis mouth he held takemichi close to him.

"Haa Takemichi, I'm going to start moving" Takemichi nodded as he felt an immense pleasure come over him. "D-draken-kun not ther- Ah!" He threw his head back. "Haha did I found it on the first try?" "W-wait" he palaced his hand on Drakens chest, "s-stop" draken stopped.

"Do you not want to anymore?" He asked with sad eyes, "n-no it's not that. it's just I'm going to cum too.. soon..." he covered his face with his hands. "Ah" Takemichi felt him grow bigger in him. "Your so cute, so don't blame me" "for wha?- AH aah"

He was pounded at a fast rate, "Agh" he covered his mouth, "your moans are so good" draken pulled his hands away from his face and interwined his hands. "So don't hide them from me" he leaned for a kiss and Takemichi eagerly kissed him back.

Draken smiled at that, deepening the kiss he slid his tongue in him it was hot and wet, it tasted sweet, 'just like him' Draken thought. He separated his lips from him to pepper some kisses on his neck as he pounded into Takemichi. All he heard was Takemichis moans.

Addictive moans echoed in his head, as he sucked and left marks all over him. "Draken-kun" Takemichi held Drakens head and looked him straight in the eyes. "I love you" he smiled as both came at the eccentric moment. "Haah hah" Takemichi pant out tired.

"Let's go for a second round" draken said with a condom in his mouth and a vein poping out of him. "Wha-" he looked down "you're already that hard!?" He saw a solid member. "It's your fault"

"Haha I miss you so much, Mikey seems to be in deal about the whole thing. Or maybe he doesn't really understand" draken touched the grave. "I already know why you had to leave, but you shouldn't have" his eyes teared up "god damn it! Takemitchy!!!" He let out a cry.

As Draken spend some time with Takemichi alone, Mikey was still in bed "Takemitchy, I've been waking up alone, in the morning and you're not by my side" Mikey touched the cold sheets. "My Takemitchy where are you?... I need someone to spend time with. To give and share all my love."