recognize

Noones POV
   It was evening hinata and emma came by, hinata asked takemichi out for the festival and emma confessed she no longer has feelings for draken, but shes still happy and would still like to hangout, and of course the two of them will be best friends for ever.

   "Okay then bye takemichi-kun" hina waved bye and takemichi did as well waving bye at both girls.

   "...i wanna go with you" mikey said hugging takemichi from the back and pouting. Mikey hold takemichi tight, it was hot, both his and takemichi sweat were mixing together.

   "Mikey youve stolen takemicchi more than you have let his own damn girlfriend have him." Draken said pulling a sticky mikey away. "I get it, ill like takemicchi for me as well, but give the poor man a break!" Draken said pulling harder on a mikey who wasnt letting go of his takemichi.

   Mikey sighed into takemichis sweaty neck who shivered and mikey smiled at that simple action. It was a tiny action that comfort him in someway.

    Mikey kissed takemichis neck "fine."

   He said letting go of takemichi. "Haha, maybe one day we should all hang out, maybe at my place? Or at the shrine?" Takemichi asked trying to light up the gloomy mood both boys created. "Your place." Both draken and mikey said agreeing fast no longer sad. "Wait, on second thought why not at-" takemichi was cut off "your place and thats finale." Draken said as mikey nodded in agreement.

   Its getting late still daylight. Mizo med five had left, leaving takemichi with draken, whose arms are wraped around takemichis small waist and mikeys arms wraped around his small shoulders.

   They sat there in silence enjoying the sunset. The red and yellowish which created a orange color, gave them a nice lighting. Such a great lighting, that when both boys look at takemichi, their breath were always taken away. They are unable to look away, unable to do anything but admire. Though that was soon broken when they got startled.

   "Hey~" a man with long black sliky hair followed by a guy with bleached hair said walking up to them. "Oh Banji, chifuyu, whats up?" Draken asked, his arms hold on tighter around takemichis waist. Takemichi looked up in confusion and saw draken clenching his jaw.

   'Whats wrong with him?' Takemichi thought staring. He layed his hands on drakens hoping it was some type of comfort. Draken was suprised. His eyes widen at the sudden touch, he looked down and smiled at takemichi his heart never felt so happy.

   "Me and chifuyu were planning on going to get some ramen wanna come?" Banji asked. "Yeah lets go!" Mikey said excided "The others already left, we got nothing else to do, might as well." Draken said standing up as well as mikey. Boths arms around takemichi made him stand up as well.

   "Uh do i come along as well?" Takemichi asked pointing at himself feeling a bit of a burden. "Hm?" Banji stared takemichi up and down. "Sure~ you were the one who brought mikey and draken together, think of it as a thank you gift"

   Banji said grabbing takemichis left hand. "I dont know how you did it but i wont question it. My name is Banji, nice to meet ya~" he kissed takemichis ring finger and smirked.

   Takemichi blushed and try to hide his face with his other hand.

   "Oh? No need to be so shy, why are you blushing, first kiss on the hand?~" Banji asked. "N-no well yes but its just, ive never had a handsome guy kiss my hand" takemichi said shyly.