takemichi harem

By A321B987C

just sad times making me want takemichi marry all the men he saved bc he is that great. Tokyo revengers is no... More

resist
retrospective
rescue
redirect
reconstruct
reconciliation
rebel
regression
regroup
recognize
revolution
revenge
remember
rejoice
respect
relic
reluctant
restart
reminiscing
relax
reincarnation
recharge
reach
recruite
record
reprehensible
replace
representatives
repower
rearrange
rebellion
Happy b day Takemichi
rest
retry
realize
-Hanma 😢
-
-
-resolution
-redundant
-real
rebirth
-takemichi
-
-recalling
-return
-restless

-rest

351 9 0
By A321B987C

Spoilers?
I thought of draken...
Had a mental break down
Like always i update this chapter take it down on my next upload
And just incase people havent catched on if it has a "-" in the title it means its not part of the plot i just uploaded my dumb fantasies.
Hope you like it take care✌☺

Noones POV
   "Yo! Takemitchy~" there standed a tall handsome man with a toothy smile at the door way. "Draken-kun? What are you doing here? Especially so late at night?" Takemichi looked at his phone 1:36. "Good thing its a weekend" he muttered to himself.

   "Uh come in?" Takemichi offered, "haha no im dragging you out of the house" draken pointed at takemichis shoes so he could put on. "What? What for?" Takemichi questioned as he put on his shoes. "Obedient even when your half asleep" draken smirked.

   "I dont always follow rules-" "Get me a glass of water" "sure" takemichi almost took off his shoes. "Im kidding~, lets go" he grabbed takemichis hand and pulled him out. "Wait draken-kun why are you up so late?" Takemichi didnt question why draken intertwine their hands.

   "It was loud at the house, not to mention i couldnt, even if i tried" draken looked up to the stars 'thats good' "mn? Wait did you say something draken-kun?" Takemichi looked up to him "that i couldnt sleep even if i tried?" Draken looked down to look at those evening sky eyes.

   "After that" takemichi said "i didnt say anything after that" draken was confused. "Oh my bad guess im still asleep" 'i swear i thought i heard something' takemichi squeezed his hands still havent noticed his hand was intertwine with drakens.

   "Thats quite a grip" draken smirked at him "huh? Oh sorry... Wait let go of my hand!" Takemichi was confused staring at their hands "its too cold to be doing that takemitchy~" draken gripped harder his smile wide a tiny blush across his face.

   "Oh then lets stop there at that convince store. We can buy hot drinks and warm ourselves!" Takemichi pointed at the store he seemed excited. "Hm? I am thirsty, lets go" draken walked with him inside and they both bought a drink. Takemichi drank his warm hot chocolate and smiled.

   'Cute' draken stared at him as he drank his coffee. "Imma take you home" 'what but we just got out?' Takemichi wonder "give me your hand" draken commanded. "Why? we got warm drinks so we could keep our hands warm" takemichi mentioned.

   "I said i was thirsty and i get warmer holding your hand than this dumb cup" draken shook his hand as signaling that he wanted takemichis hand. "Eh what are you talking about?" He questioned but gave draken what he wanted.

   "Alright lets go" he gripped takemichi firmly and put it in his jacket. 'I hope everything will be okay' "hm?" Takemichi looked up again at draken "whats up?" He questioned. "Ah uh what kind of coffee did you get?" 'It happened again!'

   "Wanna try~?" Draken wiggled his cup of coffee "yeah" takemichi pulled his hand away from drakens and he tched. "Then let me try yours" takemichi handed his and draken did the same.

   Both tried the coffee and nodded at the taste. "Yours isnt that bad" "yeah this is good" it was silent again 'why does it feel awkward has it always been this way?' Takemichi questioned.

   "I need to tell you something" draken looked at him in the eyes. "But ill tell you once i take you home" draken blushed and looked away.

   'I love you takemitchy' Draken smiled, takemichi held draken tight. His hand filled with blood as he put pressure on drakens wound. 'Stay with me Draken-kun!' Takemichi gasped.

   He exhaled as tears piled up and started to fall as water falls. "Wow wow hey whats wrong?" Draken held takemichis face trying to wipe away his tears. "I think... I remembered a dream. . . thats all" takemichi said inbetween sobs

   "I know your a crybaby but crying because of a dream is beyond being a crybaby" draken laughed. As takemichi looked at him, a blush across his face teary eyes red nose and pink glossy lips. "Thats it lets go" draken dropped his drink and picked takemichi up throwing him over himself.

   "Woah whats going on?" Takemichi accidentally let go of his drink. "Im taking you home" draken simply said as he jogged his way there. "What i can walk you know?" Takemichi was a mess his tears still didnt stop and sniffled a lot.

   "We're here!" Draken declared. "Takemichi looked around "this... This isnt my house" "i never said im taking you to your house" Draken walked in all the gurls muttered. "Do you think its him?" "Awww hes so cute" "poor kid he wont be able to walk in the morning" they whispered.

   Draken opened the door and closed it. He threw takemichi on his bed. "Ow Draken-kun?" Takemichi looked up at draken who was undressing his top half. "I cant wait longer" draken stared at him with lust. "You know takemichi. I love you."

   It was quiet. And drakens facial expression softened. He topped takemichi, "ive loved you the day i saw you fight, so determine, the day you stood up for hina-chan protecting her, the day you saved me, the day you protected hakkai and plenty of more" he grabbed takemichis chin "i love you so much it hurts"

   "I love you to the point i think of you when i sleep and wake up, eat, shower, every second of my life my heart only beats for you. I cant explain just how much i.." Draken sighed out and leaned his head on Takemichis shoulder "love you" it was quiet again 'i think im getting a heart break'

   Draken look up at takemichi, just to be surprised, his eyes widened at the sight. "Haha your so cute~" "im not cute" takemichi whined, draken leaned in for a kiss. It was soft super soft. He licked takemichis lips asking for entry. Takemichi slowly opened his mouth.

   'Its hot in his mouth' draken noted turning red. "Mhn" takemichi let out surprising both himself and draken. "Sorry" "wha-" takemichi was cut off. Draken took off takemichis pants and underwear. "W-wait draken-k" draken slammed his lips agaisnt takemichis, his tongue exploring all of takemichis mouth.

   'Its so damn wet and hot' draken could feel himself getting hard. His tongue went deep down hitting that spot that make takemichi feel hazy. "Mnh" he let out noises, draken listened to those addictive sounds of his. Saliva was slowly dripping out of takemichi lips.

   Draken didnt want to but he seperated from takemichis lips, saliva connecting both of them. He grabbed the lube and poured some on his fingers and generously on takemichis whole. "Ah" takemichi let out a gasp. "W-where did you get that?" Takemichi questioned. 'Was it always on the bed?'

   "Dont worry about that" draken sounded breathy "just pay attention to me" he smirked. With one hand he pushed a leg and with the other he thrusted his finger. Sooner he slid another one scissoring him open and slid another one to make it as big a possible.

   Draken unzipped his pants and took out his length. Takemichi looked down and his eyes widened. "D-draken-kun its too big it wont fit" takemichi put his hands on draken stomach as if he was pushing him away. Draken leaned into takemichis ear. "Those words only turn me on~" drakens breath hit takemichis ear making him shiver in delight.

   Draken nibbled on takemichis ear who only moan at every single touch draken gave. Draken sat up once again and held his member to takemichis enterence. "Just breath" he commanded. Both watched as slowly but surely the huge thick long membered disappeared into takemichi.

   Takemichi could feel it in his stomach. Draken laughed palming takemichis lower stomach. "I could feel it, my dick is right here so deep inside you" draken admired the view. He let it sit there for a few seconds so takemichi could get used to it.

   "Can i move?" Draken asked innocently knowing takemichi wouldnt say no even if he wanted to. Takemichi blushed and nodded. Draken smiled. He slowly took it out and put it back in. "Fuck its tight" not just that but it was warm, sticky, slimy, and squishy in there.

   "Damn it feels so good in you" draken breath out. He didnt want to be the only one to feel good so he searched. In a few seconds he found it. "AH!" Takemichi let out "is that the spot?~" draken hit it over and over again as takemichi bit his lip and covered his face with his arms.

   "Takemitchy" draken called out grabbing both of his hands and looked at takemichis teary eyes. "Dont hide from me" he smiled "let me hear your voice" draken leaned in kissing his red lips. As he kissed, his member throbbed he slid in and out hitting that spot, takemichi moaned into drakens mouth only making draken feel even better about himself.

   It gradually went faster both feeling immense pleasure. Draken let go of takemichis lips and got a better angle. "Lets cum together" he went faster, takemichi arched his back throwing his head back exposing his throat "Ah im cuming!" He let draken know, who leaned in and bit him nice and big, shooting his warm seed up inside him.

   Draken slowly thrust in and out trying to last the pleasure. He pulled out and saw how much leaked out of takemichis hole. "Takemichi, i love you" draken layed on takemichi.

   "You dropped my hot chocolate" takemichi seemed sad. "Haha dont switch up the subject" draken wrapped his arms around his waist. "Im not!" Takemichi said as draken pulled the blanket over them. "You are"

   After a few minutes of silence when takemichi thought draken was asleep he whispered. "I love you more Draken-kun" he wrapped his arms around his head and kissed his forehead. "...i wanna go for a second round." Draken stated.

(1/12/24 at this point idk which story is which I feel like I've published this before but then again I write a lot of the same things so who knows 🤷‍♂️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 174 9
❛ 𝑺𝑰𝑳𝑬𝑵𝑪𝑬⏤ ! ❜ Manjiro, being the curious bored kitten he is, he went on a mission. Investigating each of Toman member's family relat...
117K 3.9K 15
What if takemichi wasn't the only child like everyone thought he was instead he had two older brothers and to be more specific the Haitani brothers...
2.4K 67 13
Mammon,being know as the greedy demon,he disappeared after a big argument,nobody know how is he,could be alive or....dead? ᗯᗩᖇᑎIᑎᘜ -angst -short epis...
1M 24.2K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...