Stray Kids Works (18+)

Bởi belongstochan

Stray kids, oneshots, etc! straykids x female reader 18+ content only! You have been warned! None of the ch... Xem Thêm

Warnings ⚠️ ( Have been updated again!)
About Reader (aka you)
who is Stray Kids?
Hero Knight Bang Chan
Werewolf Chan
Cheat. Bang Chan
King Chan
Emo Chan
Tsunami /Chan
Mafia Leader /Chan/
Wolf x Bunny /Chan
zombies /chan/
Zombies ////Chan
vampire felix!
Dark Ages /Chan
dog fight / chan
overdrive /chan
Olfactophilia /Chan
vampire/ felix
Hot Werewolf Sex //Chan
Omega //Chan
Different Worlds (Chan, Felix, Minho )
Hades (Chan)
Idol //Chan
Single Father /Chan/
King Alpha /Chan
Overprotective Wolf / Chan
Chan gets a sad fan
Shark. // Chan
first period / Chan
The Pack / All 8
Pregnant STAY /Chan
Dad Chan / ft minho and felix
Hunters / Chris
Sweat Obsession /Chan
What Is Love? / Teacher Chris!
Obesophobia // Chan
Text mgs /Chan
text mgs 2/ Chan
zombie // skz (Chan focused)
text mgs 3/ chan
text mgs 4 // Chan
Teacher Skz!
Wolf Hybird //Chan
Hurt / Chan
Cuddle Session// Chan
text mgs 5 /Chan
The bully's dad / Chan
text mgs / Chan ft minho
Vampire Chan
kangaroo hybrid // chan
Stepdaddy// Chan
War King// Chan
Military + Zombies // Chan
Sweet Daddy // Chan
Obsessed // Chan
is it cheating? // Chan
kidnapped// Chan
Abused // Chan
8 kidnappers!
STEPDADDY CHAN part 2
were-bunny omega // Chan
Mafia // Chan
vampire // chan
Mafia // Chan
Wolf x Otter //Chan
Sharing? // Chan
Oh damn / Chan
Virus/ Chan
Erotic lactation // Chan
Slytherin // Chan
Mate Bonding / Chan
angst// Chan
Angst part 2 // Chan
Fluff // Chan
aggressive // Chan
Mermaids //Chan
Valentine / Chan
Bloody Valentine // Chan
Trouble // Chan
Horse Tribe King / Chan
Omegaverse// Chan
Zombie AU // Chan
Chan's Reaction
Arthritis // Chan
Panda Hybrid x Wolf Hybrid// Chan
A/N:
asking for help // Chan
Aggressively Cute // Chan
Written Letter // Chan
text message chan ft changbin
fake text / best friend Chan
High-school/ Chan ft Felix
Surrogate// Chan Ft FemFelix
Unwanted Marriage / Chan
Contracts // Chan
Alien / Chan
Pregnancy issues. // Chan
sex therapist// bang chan
Handcuffs // Bang Chan
Chan doesn't catch a break.

Stepdad Chan Part 1

333 8 8
Bởi belongstochan

Warnings: detail smut, corruption kink, daddy, and babygirl kink. Stepcest. Stepdad Chan.

A/N: The reader is of age (she's 18) she's just very innocent and loves to wear light pink clothes.

Do not read if stepcest bothers you.

---

Myla curls up on the couch in her stepdad's office as he works. She was in his office because she got in trouble at school.

"Daddy?" Myla speaks softly, causing Chan to groan inwardly and look up at his stepdaughter and give her a look.

"Do you hate me now?" Myla asks meekly, Chan gets up and walks over to her on the couch and sits next to her, wrapping his arm around her shoulder, and he whispers softly."No, babygirl I could never hate you. I'm just disappointed. I told you not to hang out with kids that go around and mess around with things that don't belong to them."

Myla plays with her shirt before looking up at her stepdad and she whispers "I know and I'm sorry I just, they called me a good girl and made fun of my pink clothes and I told them that I like my clothes."

Chan nods and plays with her short brown hair and whispers "Sweetie it's okay to be a good girl, you know? I heard you telling uncle Felix that you hate it because it makes you feel unwanted by the cool kids, but sweetheart in 3 years or less those cool kids would most likely end up in jail or as the most wanted. I don't want you hanging out with them again."

Myla nods, and she whispers "Okay daddy, I promise."

Chan nods and kisses her temple before pulling her into his lap and hugs her tightly.

*One week later

"Daddy!" Myla yells happily as she runs into the house after school and runs into the living room but stops when she sees her stepdad and Felix along with Minho and Jeongin.

Her uncles but also her teachers.

Myla becomes anxious. Why were three of her teachers at her house?

Myla looks at Chan, who is currently staring at her with a disappointed look, and he stands up and walks over to her with a cold expression.

"Myla, I'm only going to ask you this once, but where were you today when you were supposed to be in Minho's classroom?" Chan asks Myla, his tone firm.

Myla bites her lip and looks down at her feet, her shoes becoming more interesting than anything else right now.

"I was in the bathroom, Daddy." Myla says softly before looking back up at him.

Chan scoffs as he speaks. "Minho said he had another student check in on you, and you weren't there. Tell me the truth, Myla."

Myla glances at her teachers to see them not paying attention, but she knew they are listening. She looks back at Chan, and she whispers "Daddy can we talk about this alone, please?"

Chan glances at his best friends before looking back at his sweet stepdaughter, and he lets out a deep sigh before saying softly. "No, they need to know as well."

Myla whimpers when he says that, and she stands on her tippy toes and holds onto Chan's shoulder and whispers, "A boy locked in the closet and kissed me."

Chan shivers from how close Myla was to him, but when she says those words, he freezes before growling angrily before shouting, "You let another boy kiss you?!"

Myla tears up when he shouts, and she nods before whimpering loudly. "It just happened, Daddy."

Chan shakes his head and says, "No, no, nope. Oh, hell no. Babygirl, you shouldn't be kissing any boys!"

Myla bites her lip, she glances at her teachers to see them looking at them now, she looks at Chan with tears in her eyes and she whispers "I'm sorry daddy, I just wanted to know what it was like."

"You could've come to me! You could've asked me!" Chan says loudly.

Myla whimpers more, and she whispers, "I know, Daddy, I just didn't think."

Chan growls in frustration before pointing to the stairs "Go to your room, I'm very disappointed in you Myla, tomorrow when you go back to school you'll need to get your missing work and lessons from Minho."

Myla whimpers and runs up to her room and jumps into her bed, and cries into her pink pillows.

Chan sighs as he sits next to Minho, and Felix asks, "You still haven't done anything with her?"

Chan blushes and looks away before clearing his throat, and he whispers, "I don't want her to hate me if something goes wrong, Felix."

Felix hums and nods before speaking softly. "I felt the same way with Ava, but when we did it, all she did was cling to me and kiss me and ask to go again."

Chan chuckles and says, "I don't think Myla would do that, I'm scared she'll cry and say I've hurt her."

Minho hums and says, "She really is innocent. The other day, a boy kept asking her out, and she didn't know what he meant."

Chan blushes and says, "I'll go up and talk to her later, Jeongin. How are you and your stepdaughter doing?"

Jeongin blushes and says, "She clings to me whenever she sees me. She is so cute."

Felix chuckles before looking at Chan and says, "How long has it been for you?"

Chan blushes and explains "Well after Myla's mom died, I haven't gotten any."

Felix hums and says, "Have you masturbated at all?" Chan nods and says,"Yeah, I steal Myla's panties and just think of her."

Felix nods and says, "Maybe when you talk to her tonight, you can kiss her or something and see how it goes?"

Chan nods and says softly "Yeah I can do that." Minho hums and says,"When did you fall in love with Myla?" Chan whistles and answers softly."I've been in love with her for a while now. I got married to her mom two years ago, so she would've been 16? At that point, I wasn't in love with her, but it was definitely before her mother died."

Minho nods before asking softly. "Mari always flirted with me even when her mom was still alive. I didn't actually do anything with her until Mari's mom died, I guess you could say I was just waiting."

Chan nods and says, "I wouldn't have done anything with Myla either while her mom was still alive. "

Felix hums and says, "Hey Chan, maybe Ava and Myla can have a play date." Chan nods and says "Yeah you guys can come back next week."

Later that night

Chan opens Myla's door to see her curled up on her bed playing with the pink wolf he got her a fews ago.

Chan climbs into the bed, causing Myla to look up at him and watch him when he comes and lays down in front of her, and he gently strokes the wolf plushie's head.

Myla bites her lip when Chan looks up at her and she whispers "I'm sorry daddy, I should've came to you about the kissing, but it wasn't something I exactly wanted, I pushed him away before running to Minho's classroom."

Chan grows more upset about the fact that the boy kissed her against her will, and he says softly, "Daddy will take care of him."

Myla nods before snuggling into Chan's chest, her chubby fingers gripping his shirt, and she whispers "Daddy what's porn?"

Chan jerks from the question. He was surprised by that, and he answers honestly, "It's an adult movie babygirl. It has many adult movies on it. Why? Where did you hear it from?"

Myla looks up at Chan and blushes shyly before answering, "I heard it from a group of kids at school." Chan sighs softly and pushes Myla gently more into his side.

Myla blushes and whispers softly "Do-do you think maybe we can watch one together?"

Chan's breath hitches from the question, and he gulps before whispering, "Yeah babygirl, let's go to my room to watch it, okay?"

Myla nods and crawls off the bed before going to Chan's room. Chan pants as he feels his cock becoming hard in his sweats and follows after her.

When he gets in his bedroom he finds Myla curled up on the side of the bed he normally sleeps on and he smiles before going to his TV and pulls off his porn DVD collection from the drawer and plops one in and he pushes play before joining Myla on his bed.

Myla looks at him before snuggling into his side and wraps her arm around his waist. Chan hums softly as he trades shapes onto her skin softly as they both watch the movie.

Myla gaps softly when she watches the guy rip clothes off of the woman and she whispers "Daddy, he is ripping her clothes." Chan nods and whispers softly "I know baby girl, keep watching."

Myla watches the couple on TV kiss to the point they gasp for air, and then it shows the guy and the girl on bed, naked.

Myla blushes as she watches the guy opens the girl's legs and stroke his lower part which causing Myla to frown and she gaps in worry when the guy pushes his lower part into the woman, she watches the woman's expression, she looks like she enjoys it but to Myla it looks painful.

"Daddy?" Myla whispers and looks up at Chan who is already looking at her and he whispers softly "Yes little one?"

Myla bites her lip and asks softly "What's the man's lower part called?" Chan brushes his thumb against her bottom lip to make it stop biting it and he whispers "It's a Penis baby."

Myla blushes and she asks softly "Why did he push it into the woman?" Chan gulps, he knew it was for pleasure but he didn't want to tell her that so he tells her the way it should be "Because he loves her babygirl."

Myla nods and shyly looks back at the TV before looking at Chan and whispers softly "It looks painful."

Chan gently cups her face and watches her lean into his palm and he whispers softly "It can be babygirl, but not if the guy does it right but it always hurts at first sweetheart."

Myla nods as she holds onto Chan's wrist as she asks him "Do you think maybe you could do what that man is doing to the woman?"

Chan swore he felt his heart stop and he groans inwardly in pain as his cock starts to throb painfully in his sweats.

Chan nods and whispers softly "Of course babygirl, daddy is the only one who can do it."

Myla nods as helps Chan remove her clothes before helping him remove his clothes and she gaps in horror "Daddy you're huge! Is it even going to fit?"

Chan chuckles and gently cups Myla's face and he whispers "Yes baby it'll fit."

Myla nods and wraps her arms around Chan's neck as Chan gently lays her down on the bed and he groans loudly as his cock brushes against her wet folds, he reaches down and gently rubs her nub which causes Myla to whimper loudly under him and jerk a little "Daddy" she whispered and she yelps softly when he pushes his thumb against her nub.

"Babygirl, you're so wet darling." Chan whispers as he starts to push his fingers inside of her which causes Myla's eyes to widen and arch her back "daddy!" She cries out. Chan groans and pulls his fingers, leaving a trail of wetness to follow.

"Crap." Chan whispers, his cock by this tip had an angry red tip and he gently rubs his cock against her wet folds and he watches Myla's expressions as he starts to push inside of her, when she starts to whimper and tear up, Chan quickly slams his cock all the way in way which causes her to let out a small scream and grip his hair.

"D-daddy it hurts." Myla whimpers and Chan gently shushes her and whispers "It'll feel better soon I promise baby."

Myla whimpers and grips the back of his nap and pushes her legs up against his hips, panting under him.

It didn't take long before the pain went away and Myla relaxed and she whispers "Okay daddy, you can move."

Chan moans as he starts thrusting in and out of her, his hand finding the one of hers that's tangled in the sheet and he wraps their fingers together.

Myla moans under Chan holding on to him by his hair, grips his hand as he keeps thrusting in and out of her, when he leans down and takes her nipple into his mouth she throws her head back and lets out a loud moan.

"Oh my gosh! Daddy!" She cries out. Chan picks up the pace and moves his head up and he whispers "Such a good girl for me aren't you?" Myla nods and whimpers "always daddy, I'll always be good for you."

Chan groans in pleasure as he thrusts faster as she cries out "Daddy I feel like I need to peep." Chan grunts and whispers "It's not peep, babygirl let it go."

It didn't take long for Myla to cum around Chan's cock and it wasn't long after that she let him pull out and watched him cums into the bed sheets next to her.

Myla pants softly as she lays more on her back relaxing, her legs still open, her hand on her stomach.

"Baby?" Chan whispers. Myla hums sleepily and whispers "Yes daddy?" Chan chuckles softly before leaning down kissing her lips gently "Nothing baby get some rest."

Myla nods and falls asleep immediately after that.

Chan chuckles and gently cleans her up, and then himself, he throws the rag into the trash before changing the sheets without waking her up, after he does that he climbs under the sheets and pulls the sheets over them as he nuzzles her face gently before falling asleep.

Next morning

Myla wakes up underneath Chan's body and she smiles as she snuggles into his warmth and she gently kisses his cheek.

Chan hums and opens his eyes and smiles sweetly down at Myla and he whispers softly "I love you so much, babygirl."

Myla blushes and plays with his hair and whispers "I love you so much too, daddy."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

44K 671 20
a collection of fluff, angst and smut for all bangchan stans • • this stuff is just for fun and to improve my writing skills #888- oneshots 🦋
1.1K 13 5
Pretty self-explanatory from the title! I will be uploading a warning sheet/CW on each individual shot so you can skip as needed :) MOSTLY : Smut, r...
18.8K 287 27
(Boygroup Sickfics/Oneshots) !REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! Trigger warnings ⚠️ will be placed when necessary at the beginning of chapters. - Angst 🖤 - Fluf...
4.4K 87 35
⚠️ None of the art is mine unless specified as such.⚠️ This book has been abandoned, I made a new DSMP oneshot book that can be found on my page, lov...