Born To Meet You | AkkChon |...

By thaibldramalover

Chon has enough of Tonhon's ignorance after all of the signals he gave him and after Tonhon finds a new girlf... More

- 1 - Going forward
- 2 - Let's try not
- 3 - Movie date
- 4 - I won't let you get away from me
- 5 - Best friends forever
- 6 - Empty house
- 7 - A substitute
- 8 - Confession
- 9 - Indie movie
- 10 - Cure for you
- 11 - Baby, I'm Jealous
- 12 - The L word
- 13 - Ready or not
- 14 - The heroine I needed
- 15 - Don't lose hope
- 16 - Our protectors
- 17 - Good news
- 18 - Hugs and kisses
- 19 - (Un) Expected visitor
- 20 - Plans for the future
- 21 - Fulfilled promise
- 22 - Fanfiction (15+)
- 23 - Perfect date (15+)
- 24 - This night belongs to us (15+)
- 25 - My caretaker
- 26 - Forbidden love (15+)
- 27 - Water Park
- 28 - Love over money
- 29 - Abandonment
- 30 - Reconcilation
- 31 - Treatment for your heart
- 32 - Living together
- 33 - Black sheep
- 34 - New me
- 35 - Only you (15+)
- 36 - Revived bonds

- 37 - The Final

464 22 53
By thaibldramalover

{Akk's POV}

Today was the last day at our school. Our graduation day. We've all prepared for the graduation the best we could. Chon was helping with my schedule to not study everything in two weeks and be stressed about it and Wat... well, he was panicking because his mom wanted him to graduate with the best score and Khan had forbade sex for a month. It was hell for him I gotta say but he was practicing basketball more often and even played in two matches causing his team to win. After his match, he was always studying when Wat was already sleeping in our kitchen.

I was helping him when I could and couldn't fall asleep but it was hard to get out of Chon's sight who was even controlling my sleeping so I wouldn't take the exams tired.

I and Wat were waiting for Khan to finish his writing and then we waited for the results.

"Guys, I'm seriously doomed!"

"You are not, Khan! I saw how hardworking you were and Wat saw it too!" He sighed and we saw Ayan smiling from ear to ear.

"You were that good?"

"Yes, I'm sure I've got it! Unlike you three losers, tralala!" He vanished as soon as he came to the class. First he looks depressed, now happy, what the hell is happening in his life?

"Akk, we'll learn the results tomorrow so let's go celebrate that we've got it over with." I listened to Khan and invited Chon to our little party. He brought even Pang, Miriam, p'Ai and p'Nai with him.

"Sup guys! Chon told us you've just finished your exams!" We nodded and they sat down next to us.

"Akk! Was it hard?! Do you want something?!" I smiled at my worried boyfriend.

"No, babe, just you coming here is enough." I grabbed his hand and made him sit on my lap.

"Are you showing off your relationship here, Akk?" Khan asked and smacked his lips against Wat's. Who's the show off here?

"You guys have nothing on us!" P'Nai grabbed P'Ai's hand and showed us the ring."

"Oh right! You are graduating from Chon's college!"

"We took our bachelor exams and now we've got the degree."

"So what now? Honeymoon?"

"Actually... Hon wants to continue studying in different state so we'll move out. I want to stay with him as he wants to study in London."

"So I won't see you for four years..." Chon looked sad about it.

"Oh come on, Chon, you'll have your boyfriend here. I'm sure you'd do the same if Akk decided to study somewhere else." He smiled.

"That's right... I'd go with him."

"I think everyone can say that." Pang suddenly slammed the table.

"Not me and Miriam!" We looked at them with surprised faces.

"W-what happened?"

"I want to study in Japan but Miriam wants to study in South Korea!"

"And why there?!"

"Didn't you see all of those beautiful Japan BL series with me, Chon?!"

"But South Korea makes better series!"

"Take it back!"

"Girls, girls, can't we agree on Thailand?" They looked at each other and began to laugh. Oi. What about their BrightWin and ThirdKhai?

"And what about Taiwan?" Wat asked as he became a fan too and they smiled.

"Yes! Yes! Their series are great but... Japanese series just have a special place in my heart. And I've got so many of their mangas and novels!"

"Oh me too!" It looks like they've made a compromise.

"Akk, I can't wait for us to study together. I know you'll be in different building than me as you chose economy environment instead of engineering but I still think it'll get us even closer." They all looked at us like at abandoned puppies.

"Aww, that's my ship."

"Our." They high-fived and we finally ordered our drinks. We've got just new coctails we've never tasted and then headed home but as the alcohol played with all of us, we almost had a sleepover outside on the bench.

"Hmm..." I opened my eyes and felt a strong stabbing pain in my head. I felt heavy too and noticed that Chon was sleeping on me the whole time on the couch. He was sleeping so peacefully that I didn't want to wake him up but nature called and I had to get out of his grip.

"Chon? I need to..."

"Just a little longer... Akk..." His body was twitching between my legs and I couldn't hold it any longer and pushed him away gently.

"I'm sorry, I have to go!" For my bad luck the toilet was already occupied!

"Hey! Let me in!" I knocked on the door.

"Fuck, Akk! I'm still not done!" I'll kill Khan! Luckily he didn't lock the door so I opened them and pushed him to the side.

"Are you crazy?!"

"It's you who can't pee a little faster!" He rolled his eyes and I quickly released the fluid.

"This is so weird..." He said to make it even more awkward.

"Why? We are peeing next to each other in school as well."

"But this is even weirder when you are so close..."

"Be glad I'm not Wat or you wouldn't be able to pee."

"Why?"

"You'd get hard for sure." He punched my shoulder when he was done and finally left. Annoying him was a smart thing to do.

After I washed my hands, I went to look at my sleeping beauty who was hugging my jacket on the couch.

"I love you so much, Akk..." He was pursing his lips as if he was dreaming about kissing me and I decided to make his dream a reality. I leaned closer to him and kissed him which woke him up.

"So it wasn't a dream..."

"At first, what were you dreaming about so passionately?" He blushed and turned around. I stroked his shoulder and laid my body next to him again.

×××

The next day we've already learnt about our results which were positive for all of us.

"Yes! I've got it! I can go to college now!" Khan was the happiest of us but I was as happy as him, I just didn't express it that well. 

"We still don't know if our entrance exams ended well but you should know it, Akk."

"They did. I'm happy I can study with my boyfriend now but what about you two? I'm still worried..."

"I wouldn't be worried about Wat but me..."

"Come on, Khan! I was very strict with you and your participation in basketball matches will definitely help you to get above others!" He nodded and smiled.

One week later we learnt that both of them got to their dream university which they wanted to study together. Khan didn't even mention it in front of his parents but they still learnt about it. Luckily, Khan's high scoring in the exams shut their mouths and they let him study where he wanted.

During the summer Khan and Wat had the condo for themselves as we both wanted to spend more time with our parents. We spent the july with Chon's mom and her new younger boyfriend. They even took us on vacation so we traveled with them to Europe. In August we stayed with my parents by the sea and helped them with fishing and other manual works. Chon was a big help for mom as she was always complaining no one helps her with the chores.

"You are so kind, Chon, Akk didn't like doing the chores that much-!"

"Mom! Don't gossip about me!" They giggled and I was worried about what else she'd tell him.

"Oh and also... when we wanted to excuse him from school so we could go shopping together when his father was sick, he said that we'd be lying to school by saying he is ill so he refused to help me." I was too strict even at home when it came to rules...

"Ma'am, could you teach me a dish you used to make for Akk when he was a child?"

"Aww, that's so sweet of you. Right, Honey?" Mom looked at my dad who was reading newspapers.

"That really is, Akk must have a good taste after me." Mom blushed and I liked how they were still flirting after so many years.

The beginning in the university wasn't as hard as I thought but it was definitely because of Chon's help who taught me all of his tricks for studying and how to manage my schedule so I could have time for myself and mainly us. Our romance was enviable even there as we were spending our free lessons together in the park, we were studying together and kissing after we both gave each other the right answer and even the difficulties like slight homophobia from the professors or students wasn't enough to separate us. Even though one time I've got really mad...

"Chon, what did I see you do with that junior? I didn't think you've been into this and into younger men..." I saw several seniors from third year laughing at him in the break and walked towards them.

"We are all adults so we should be matured, shouldn't we? Why are you acting like little kids who can't mind their own business?"

"As a junior you can't speak to us this way! Do you want to be punished?!" I smirked.

"Do what you want, I can report you to the professor for bullying your junior and for your information, we are an official couple and official couples hold hands and kiss, right?"

"Yeah but you don't have to show your weird love to everyone." I smirked again.

"Weird love? How weird? In this age love isn't divided. "Love is love"." I said those words in English and they finally left us alone.

"Akk... you didn't have to... what if you get into trouble?"

"I don't care. It's better than seeing my boyfriend in this situation. I don't want to see you upset, Chon." I wiped the tear from his eye and hugged him. Those seniors were eventually reported because they were abusing other gay couples in the university as well.

Khan and Wat moved out to their dorm so they'd have it close to their university and could have more time for... for what they always do but we stayed in contact and had a video chat every weekend to update each other about our life.

We learnt that even though Khan's parents gave up on him, Wat's parents accepted him into their family and even bought them a new car for their high score in their entrance exams! I felt happy for Khan that he found a family where they liked him for who he is and supported him a lot. They even bought him new accessories for his basketball matches and even paid for his special courses. They of course supported Wat in the same way, they bought him a new camera, computer for better editing, microphone and other things so he could make his movies in the best quality and get great grades.

Our parents also wanted to support the two of us but we wanted to be independent and found part time jobs before our exams began...

Five years later

"Akk, I'm so nervous..."

"Don't be, it's our first day as interns, it'll be fine." He nodded and we walked inside the office to talk to our new boss.

"Hello, sir, we are the new interns who applied for new available positions in this company."

"Oh, right, Engineer and Economist, you'll be both working in the same team and present your ideas for the prosperity of our company. You, Chon, will be coming with new designs of our products and its structure and you, Akk, will be helping him with finding the right and cheapest materials for his future designs." We were relieved we could work together.

Someone would say it's not good for a couple to be in one workplace. The stress from work can move even into their homes but it didn't happen to us. We had a lot in common so we could discuss everything which bothered us together at home and find a way how to solve it.

"...And that's how we could save money and spend them on better care for the employees." Everyone clapped at our first project and designs Chon drew himself digitally.

"You two should make a model of it and then we'll decide if we are going to promote it on our markets but you've done a really great work for your first month." We smiled at each other when we got praised from our Teamleader and then we went to celebrate our success to the empty office which was unlocked.

"You've done such a great work..." I said while I was kissing his neck and he was desperately trying to lock the door.

"We've done, Akk... I'm sure our product will be selling on all markets..." I led him to the couch in the room and grabbed his tie.

"I think we both deserve a reward, don't you think?" He smirked and grabbed my cheek to suck my bottom lip. I was already unbuttoning his shirt when someone was knocking on the door.

"Hello? Is someone there?" We chuckled and continued in our work. The maid gave up after a while when I was about to serve my boyfriend with my cock and thurst into him. Sex at work was the most entertaining thing we've kept doing regularly as it increased our sex life and we both felt less stressed.

And what happened with others? Khan and Wat worked in the same company. Wat became a new but talented director who received hearts of many BL fans and Khan was his producer who worked with him on his series. Pang and Miriam got their degrees in Japan and together they wanted to stay there even though their country wasn't very accepting towards their relationship but that's what made their love stronger. Fighting together for LGBTQ+ couples rights.

P'Ai and P'Nai started their own business in London and what happened with Tonhon... he invited us to his wedding with his pregnant girlfriend but I wasn't sure if it's a good idea.

"Hey... it might be hard for you and I also don't feel like going to the wedding of the person I don't like..."

"But he's my friend, Akk, and I have you! Forever and ever!"

"Aww if I could, I'd marry you at that place as well!" I rubbed my nose against his and grabbed his cheeks.

"Then... let's marry unofficially, without anyone around us under the moonlight..."

"You were watching too many series, weren't you? But if you wish..."

"No, I'm happy as we are but I'd be happy if you accompanied me to his wedding... he wants me to be his best man, Akk, I can't reject it." I sighed and nodded because I'm unable to say no to him and letting him go alone would make me worried.

What he didn't know was that I also took with me a golden promise ring and planned to unofficially marry him under the moonlight with Wat recording it all with his boyfriend.

The End

Sequel: The Age of Broken Hearts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 61.4K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
29.2K 436 24
It was the final battle between the forces of Salem and Ozpin until the Brother Gods decided enough was enough, and sent them to earth. But for the J...
25.5K 1.3K 45
Not Me x A Tale of Thousand Stars This is a crossover between two different worlds. We know Yok was in love with Dan but what if everything didn't g...
2.3M 120K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...