Raider System [Quick Transmig...

By _blackeyedpanda

Raiders System 被攻略系统(快穿)by:指尖繁华 https://czbooks.net/n/cp9cdka Novel Summary: Bailuo, our main character, has... More

【Arc 1】The Rich Family's Conflict 【1】
The Rich Family's Conflict 【2】
The Rich Family's Conflict 【3】
The Rich Family's Conflict 【4】
Qingguo Lanyan【1】
Qingguo Lanyan【2】
Qingguo Lanyan【3】
Qingguo Lanyan【4】
Qingguo Lanyan【5】
Qingguo Lanyan【6】
Qingguo Lanyan【7】
Qingguo Lanyan【8】
The Obsession of a Substitute 【1】
The Obsession of a Substitute 【2】
The Obsession of a Substitute 【3】
The Obsession of a Substitute 【4】
The Obsession of a Substitute 【5】
The Obsession of a Substitute 【6】
The Obsession of a Substitute 【7】
The Obsession of a Substitute 【8】
The Obsession of a Substitute 【9】
Star Hero 【1】
Star Hero 【2】
Star Hero 【3】
Star Hero 【4】
Star Hero 【5】
Star Hero 【6】
Star Hero 【7】
【Arc 1-End】Star Hero 【8】
【Arc 2】Picking up the male god 【1】
Picking up the male god 【2】
Picking up the male god 【3】
Picking up the male god 【4】
Picking up the male god 【5】
Picking up the male god 【6】
Picking up the male god 【7】
Picking up the male god 【8】
The sky-high price of the king's husband 【1】
The sky-high price of the king's husband 【2】
The sky-high price of the king's husband 【3】
The sky-high price of the king's husband 【4】
The sky-high price of the king's husband 【5】
The sky-high price of the king's husband 【6】
The sky-high price of the king's husband 【7】
The sky-high price of the king's husband 【8】
The sky-high price of the king's husband 【9】
Rebirth and Imitation 【1】
Rebirth and Imitation 【2】
Rebirth and Imitation 【3】
Rebirth and Imitation 【4】
Rebirth and Imitation 【5】
Rebirth and Imitation 【6】
Rebirth and Imitation 【7】
Rebirth and Ascension 【1】
Rebirth and Ascension 【2】
Rebirth and Ascension 【3】
Rebirth and Ascension 【4】
Rebirth and Ascension 【5】
Rebirth and Ascension 【6】
Rebirth and Ascension 【7】
【Arc 3】Keeping the Contract 【1】
Keeping the Contract 【2】
Keeping the Contract 【3】
Keeping the Contract 【4】
Keeping the Contract 【5】
Keeping the Contract 【6】
Keeping the Contract 【7】
Keeping the Contract 【8】
Keeping the Contract 【9】
Keeping the Contract 【10】
Keeping the Contract 【11】
Keeping the Contract 【12】
Keeping the Contract 【13】
The Beginning and the End of Love 【1】
The Beginning and the End of Love 【2】
The Beginning and the End of Love 【3】
The Beginning and the End of Love 【4】
The Beginning and the End of Love 【5】
The Beginning and the End of Love 【6】
The Beginning and the End of Love 【7】
The Beginning and the End of Love 【9】
The Beginning and the End of Love 【10】
The Beginning and the End of Love 【11】
The Beginning and the End of Love 【12】
The Beginning and the End of Love 【13】
The Beginning and the End of Love 【14】
The Beginning and the End of Love 【15】
【Extra】

The Beginning and the End of Love 【8】

83 4 0
By _blackeyedpanda

The beginning and end of fate (8)

  The little fox took a few steps in Bai Luo's palm and fell down. Bai Luo looked at the ball in his palm nervously, fearing that the fragile little thing would be injured. Seeing that it was fine, I was a little troubled. What should the little thing eat? He had been unconscious for a long time. Could he be hungry?

  Bai Luo cast a dust-purifying spell and changed out of his dirty white robe.

  "What do you want to eat?"

  The little fox squinted and guessed in Bai Luo's palm, looking drunk, covering his face with his paws, and calling softly, not knowing what it meant.

  The little fox barked, pointing in one direction, with an obvious intention to go, and almost fell out of Bai Luo's hand.

  Bai Luo followed the little fox's instructions, paid attention to his surroundings, and walked in the direction pointed by the little fox.

  Bai Luo looked at the entrance of the cave. It was only half a person tall. He would have to bend down to get in. He was very reluctant to go in. But the little fox was very eager, turning it in his palm, pulling his thumb towards the hole.

  Bai Luo had no choice but to bend down and walk in. Unexpectedly, it became narrower and narrower, and he finally crawled out. After passing through the narrow hole, Bai Luo frowned at the dust on his knees and watched the happy little fox clear the dust off his body.

  Even if the egg you hatched is very willful, you cannot throw it away.

  The little fox's whole body collapsed on Bai Luo's hand, and Bai Luo always felt like it was wagging its tail.

  In front of him was a large medicinal field with rich spiritual energy. Bai Luo, who was influenced by Chu Liluo, also knew a little bit about it and could see how precious these medicinal herbs were. Bai Luo put the little fox down, and the little fox Li was holding a spiritual grass that was much larger than it and was chewing on it. Bai Luo looked at it all the time, always afraid that he would not find it if he was not careful. The little thing is not so small, it is difficult to find it if lost.

  Bai Luo picked some spiritual herbs with higher age and spiritual energy. Chu Liluo would definitely like these.

  And looking at the little fox's appearance, could it be that he feeds on red fruit grasses? He should also stock up on more food for the little foxes. There was only one valuable plant growing in the middle of the medicinal field, with blue flowers, and there was no other valuable plant around. As soon as Bai Luo got closer, he felt a refreshing chill.

  The little fox hooked Bai Luo's trousers, and Bai Luo knelt down, "You want me to eat it?" Bai Luo

  picked the flower off. Immortal beasts are naturally sensitive to the red fruit spirit grass, and they are good at healing wounds. This thing is specially used to treat his injuries. It was helpful. Bai Luo just ate it. There was a cool spiritual energy traveling around his limbs and bones. The injuries on his body healed quickly wherever it passed, and his knocked down cultivation level returned to its original level.

  "Little fairy beast. This is indeed a spiritual treasure."

  Bai Luo left some young herbs so that they could continue to grow. If you take them all away, it will cut off the opportunities for those who will come in the future, which is very inappropriate.

  Leave these, they still have seeds, and a new batch will grow next time in the secret realm.

  Bai Luo found another exit. After walking out, the strange thing was that he couldn't find a way in along the exit. Bai Luo held out the wind chime, sensed it with Huang Ling, and noticed that Chu Liluo's position was changing rapidly.

  Bai Luo put the little fox into his clothes near his heart, took out his flying sword, and galloped away in the direction of Chu Liluo. Chu Liluo was in very bad condition and her hair was messy. His clothes were also in disarray, and his face was very pale and haggard.

  Bai Luo stopped in front of Chu Liluo and asked, "Are you injured?" Saifen grabbed Chu Liluo's wrist and probed his spiritual energy through his life gate to check his injuries.

  Chu Liluo stared blankly at Bai Luo, as if he couldn't believe it. It wasn't until Bai Luo held the bowl in his hand that he realized that Bai Luo was real. His eye circles turned red and he immediately threw himself into Bai Luo's arms. , hugging Bai Luo's waist tightly.

  "Senior brother, senior brother, fortunately you are okay. You don't know how worried I was when your wind chime lost its response some time ago. Senior brother, I never want to be separated from you again."

  Bai Luo's hand stopped as he was about to push it out. I felt the hot humidity on my shoulders. I was quite confused. Finally, he put it on Chu Liluo's back. "I'm fine, you, you respect yourself." Stop crying.

  Chu Liluo's excited mood gradually calmed down, and her rationality slowly returned. She only felt ashamed and embarrassed: However, she felt something strange in the chest that was close to Bai Luo's. It was like something soft was touching him slightly.

  Chu Liluo blushed and lowered her head, that's not right. Senior brother's two hands are on his back. What are these?

  Chu Liluo withdrew from Bai Luo's arms. He came face to face with a little fur ball that was clinging to Bai Luo's clothes and arrogantly showing off his teeth, grinning and waving his claws at him.

  Chu Liluo grabbed the little fur ball by the neck and took it out. "What is this?"

  The little fur ball was kicking its limbs in the air. Bai Luo looked frightened and hurriedly caught the little fox with his hands and rescued it from Chu Liluo's hands.

  "This is the egg hatched from that stone."

  Chu Liluo poked the little furball's head, and the little furball turned somersaults in Bai Luo's hands.

  "What is this?"

  Bai Luo was a little unhappy and put the little fox back into his heart pocket. "It was just born and is still very small. You should be careful.

  Chu Liluo also saw that the little fur ball was in Bai Luo's heart. position, put on a kind and kind smile, "Does it have a name? Why don't my senior brother and I give him a name together? "

  When Bai Luo heard this, he felt that the proposal was good. He couldn't always bark like a little fox.

  "How about Xiao Bai? He is all white. "

  The little fox stuck out his head and whined, looking very dissatisfied.

  Chu Liluo opened his eyes to tell lies and said with a smile: "You see, senior brother, Xiaobai himself likes this name very much. "Bai Luo was a little confused. He felt that the little fox didn't like him.

  Chu Liluo had a strong ability to observe people's emotions, "What about Ozawa? Xiaochen?

  "Bai Ze, from now on you will be called Bai Ze. " "

  How can a beast deserve to bear the surname of his senior brother?"

  Bai Luo thought of other things and gave the storage ring to Chu Liluo, "I have something to give you." "

  Chu Liluo released his mind and looked inside, feeling happy. "They're all for me? "

  "Um. Chu

  Liluo was very happy, "There happens to be the sixth-level spiritual grass I need in it. After leaving the secret realm, I can practice the Qi-breaking Pill for my senior brother." "

  The Qi-Breaking Pill can reduce the barriers to advancement and increase the probability of successful foundation building.

  The two of them walked towards the alchemy site. Chu Liluo had the map given by Elder Chu in his hand. All the monsters they encountered on the road were killed by Bai Luo with one sword.

  Bai Luo took back his sword, but felt something was wrong. The spiritual energy in his body was running slower than before. Is it because of his injury last time? But his injury has healed, and his spiritual energy is more concentrated than before . You are so strong, how could this happen?

  "Senior brother, what's wrong with you? "

  "nothing.

  "Brother, we will be here soon. " If I can find the alchemy master's inheritance, my alchemy skills will definitely be improved to a higher level. However, my cultivation is growing very slowly. Although they all have single spiritual roots, the spiritual energy they absorb is not as fast as that of their senior brothers. I clearly set up the spirit gathering array and used a lot of spirit stones. Sure enough, I am not as talented as my senior brother. "

  "You have lost your energy due to alchemy. "

  Bai Luo's mental power is very strong, and he realizes that cultivators are coming towards them. Cultivation as an immortal means fighting with the sky, and there are many people who kill people and seize treasures.

  The cultivators who entered the secret realm competed with each other for opportunities in the secret realm. They were more likely to be enemies than friends. However, Bai Luo was horrified to find that he could not mobilize his spiritual energy. The meridians in the body are stagnant, and even the talismans and seals cannot be activated.

  "Leave." After saying these two words, Bai Luo fell straight down. Now his cultivation level is fully sealed. With Chu Liluo's cultivation level, he would only end up injured and defeated when he encountered an enemy.

  Chu Liluo was startled by what happened around him, and hugged Bai Luo's waist to prevent Bai Luo from falling to the ground.

  "Senior brother, what's wrong with you?"

  Chu Liluo knelt on the ground. Bai Luo lay on his lap, unresponsive. Chu Liluo was so frightened that he said, "Senior brother, don't scare me.

  There are cultivators approaching here, and the leader is Qiao Yanran.

  When Qiao Yanran saw Bai Luo, she was happy, and when she walked in, she discovered Bai Luo's Strange, I felt very anxious. "Bai Luo, what's wrong with him?" "

  Chu Liluo took out the offensive magic weapon. His grandfather prepared a lot of self-defense and attack magic weapons and talismans for him, just because he was worried that he would not be good at fighting.

  "I can treat him. He was seriously injured before saving me. I will not repay kindness with enmity. I can swear a demonic oath. "

  "Senior sister!

  " Junior sister! " "

  The fellow cultivators exclaimed.

  In order to gain Chu Liluo's trust, Qiao Yanran ordered the others to leave, "You guys stand back. "There is a spiritual spring in her space, which can cure all diseases and will definitely make Bai Luo recover.

  Chu Liluo looked at the group of people in front of him warily. He tightened his grip. He would never send his senior brother to others.

  Chu Liluo detonated the magical weapon unprepared, and while they were unprepared and busy responding, he activated several teleportation talismans in succession.

  Chu Liluo and Bai Luo came to a quiet and peaceful place, with a clear path next to them. On the creek, the grass on the ground is soft and green, and there is a large and dense tree with thick branches and full of pink flowers. The majestic wind blows by, and the petals are fluttering and falling down, and a sweet smell comes from the valley. The fragrance of flowers.

  Chu Liluo repeatedly checked that there was no danger in the surroundings. He used several protective formations and carefully examined Bai Luo's condition. There was a chill in Bai Luo's body, and the spiritual energy in the meridians in his body seemed to be blocked by ice. "

  This is the cold spirit grass! ? "

  Han Ling Cao is a fairy grass that heals injuries and increases spiritual power. It is a treasure that has almost disappeared on the mainland. It seems that the senior brother was injured earlier and recovered from taking Cold Ling Grass unintentionally. However, after taking Cold Ling Grass

  , Do not use spiritual energy rashly within one month. Otherwise, the physical strength and spiritual energy will be insufficient to counteract the coldness of the cold spirit grass. 'Water means moistening the lower part, fire means the upper part of the flame, wood means the straight line, metal means Congge, and earth means the harvest. In addition,

  Bailuo Water spiritual roots tend to be of the ice type, and auras of the cold type are also biased. That's why this situation arises. If a cultivator with a fire spiritual root is naturally not afraid of the cold air in the Cold Spirit Grass. If

  a person with a fire spiritual root Absorbing the cold air from Bai Luo's body, the problem will naturally be solved.

  Chu Liluo set up an isolation detection formation around them, and put Bai Ze into the trap formation to prevent him from causing trouble or accidentally getting into trouble.

  Chu Liluo Luo continuously sent his spiritual power into Bai Luo's body, but as soon as his spiritual power hit Bai Luo's frozen spiritual energy, it dissipated, while the ice in Bai Luo's meridians showed no change. His cultivation level was too low. , the aura cannot compare with Bai Luo's imagination, and it is only a drop in the bucket.

  Chu Liluo's heart is restless, and he only feels that there is a fire in his body, and Bai Luo's lower body also holds up a small tent. Fragrance of acacia? Chu Liluo is determined

  Calming his mind, his heart was beating violently, and his hands were trembling as he slowly untied his clothes

  ? I fell in love with him in the class. This was the beginning of falling in love for the first time. Then the story of the first volume came about...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 221 35
Nice Siranny Rose Billones is an achiever. When it comes to her studies, always an A for effort. Hangad ni Nice ang magandang kinabukasan para bigyan...
728K 60.3K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
20.9K 566 11
An old threat lingers in the forest of Pandora, causing Tsu'teyni Sully and her family to flee in desperation for a safer life. The oldest sibling...
3.9M 249K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...