Oneshot Story Ideas & Fun Sto...

By tylerjg04

This is about various oneshots that have ideas that have never been thought of before. And ideas that are rar... More

Story Idea #1: What if Thor meets Richard and Mary Parker?
Story Idea #2: Spider-Man meets the ghostly Guardian of Churchyards and Graves.
Story Idea #3: Nokomis, the Algonquin Earth Goddess, in Until Dawn.
Story Idea #4: Jord vs Gryla.
Story Idea #5: Transformers Prime/Mortal Kombat Original Timeline.
Story Idea #6: Virgin Mary becomes Mother Nature.
Story Idea #7: Transformers Tyran Cluster/Darksiders.
Story Idea #8: Godzilla in Yomi.
Story Idea #9: Haokah, Lakota God of Thunder & Lightning, in Until Dawn.
Story Idea #10: Autobots (Tyran Cluster) meets the Japanese Gods & Goddesses.
Story Idea #11: Team Prime meets the Japanese Pantheon.
Story Idea #12: Marissa Faireborn in Transformers Prime.
Story Idea #13: Autobots in Israel.
Story Idea #14: Godzilla (1954): Attacked by What!?
Story Idea #15: What if Athena overthrew Zeus?
Story Idea #16: GMK: A Certain Kami Pulls Some Strings.
Story Idea #17: Kitana against a certain Japanese Demon.
Story Idea #18: Primus Creates a 14th Prime.
Story Idea #19: What If Athena unlocked her Titan heritage?
Story Idea #20: Uriel (Darksiders) Meets a certain Femme Autobot.
Story Idea #21: Team Prime in Israel.
Story Idea #22: Batman and The Night.
Story Idea #23: Carol Danvers/Ms Marvel as the Supreme Goddess of the Kree.
Story Idea #24: A'akuluujjusi, Inuit Creator Goddess, in Balto 2: Wolf Quest.
Fun Story #1: Bible/NA Crossover: Are the Thunderbird & Wendigo Real?
Fun Story #2: A'akuluujjusi the Angel of Creation.
Story Idea #25: The Weaver in The Lion King.
Fun Story #3: Shango vs Gorilla Grodd.
Fun Story #4: Avengers Endgame: The Green Goliath's Return.
Story Idea #26: Roman deities in the Injustice universe.
Story Idea #27: Transformers Prime/Hindu Mythology.
Fun Story #5: Wanda Maximoff becomes a Wicca.
Story Idea #28: Talia Al Ghul: Godmother of the Parker Twins.
Fun Story #6: William Stryker is judged by God.
Fun Story #7: Mary Fitzpatrick and her kids take a vacation to Kahndaq.
Fun Story #8: Virgin Mary meets a certain Straight Tusked Giant.
Fun Story #9: Bellona the Wrath of God and Mistress of War.
Fun Stor #10: A Skunk Ape Story.
Fun Story #11: Peter and MJ: A Different Deal With A Different Entity.
Story Idea #29: Sindel in Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe.
Story Idea #30: Silvija Sablinova/Silver Sable in Mortal Kombat.
Fun Story #12: Athena meets the Wall Crawler and the Avengers.
Fun Story #13: Darksiders: Uriel's Reflection.
Fun Story #14: Cherokee Mythology: Lightning Man: Member of the Thunderers clan.
Fun Story #15: Death of Spearfinger.
Story Idea #31: Darksiders/Captain America.
Fun Story #16: TPBH: Revelations in the Appalachian Mountains.
Fun Story #17: Transformers/Mortal Kombat: Battle for Edenia.
Fun Story #18: When a Skrill meets the Thunderer Himself.
Fun Story #19: Star Wars: Two New, Yet Familiar, Ships for the Fel Empire.
Story Idea #32: Peter Parker gets a job at Sable International.
Story Idea #33: Star Wars Legacy Era: The Last Clone Trooper.
Story Idea #34: Spider-Man Far From Home: Field Trip To Symkaria.
Story Idea #35: Imperial Bioweapons Project I71A discovered by Palpatine.
Fun Story #20: Return of the Jedi: Death of Sidious Different Version.
Story Idea #36: Vhonte Tervho: Mandalorian member of the Rebel Alliance.
Story Idea #37: Horizon: Aloy discovered a Cloning Facility.
Fun Story #21: Satele Shan and the Lost Holocron.
Fun Story #22: Marissa Faireborn & Team Prime: Finding the Triptych Mask.
Fun Story #23: A Creature from the Himalayan Mountains meets the Son of God.
Fun Story #24: An accusation about Mary Magdalene proved false.
Fun Story #25: The Lion King: The Brightest Star: Unexpected Help.
Fun Story #26: Mars and Bellona meet Optimus Prime.
Fun Story #27: Soul Calibur: Something that may change Ivy's life.
Story Idea #38: Kung Fu Panda/Chinese Mythology.
Fun Story #28: Samhain festival celebration with Celtic gods.
Fun Story #29: A Filthy Finale.
Fun Story #30: Metroplex Heeds The Call: Death of Megatron & Rise of Starscream.
Fun Story #31: Dark Angel.
Fun Story #32 Halloween/Samhain Special: Ghost Rider And Stingy Jack.
Fun Story #33 Samhain Special: The Wild Hunt.
Story Idea #39: Norse Mythology: Thrud: Midgard's New Protector.
Fun Story #34 Christmas Eve Special.
Fun Story #36: Star Wars: Return Of An Extinct People
Story Idea #40: Star Wars: Brother of the Fallen Queen.
Fun Story #37: The Dance of Thunder and Wind
Fun Story #38: An Independent Candidate as President & A New Political Party
Story Idea #41: Kameo 2 Fanfic

Fun Story #35 Christmas Morning Special.

17 1 0
By tylerjg04

Krampus hated his job. He hated the cold, the dark, and the screams. He hated the smell of fear and the taste of tears. He hated the weight of the chains and the bite of the birch rods. He hated being the bad cop to St. Nicholas' good cop. He hated being the monster that children feared.

But he had no choice. He was bound by blood and fate to do his duty. He was the son of Hel, the Norse goddess of death, and the grandson of Loki, the trickster god. He was born to bring chaos and pain to the world. He was the embodiment of the winter solstice, the longest night of the year.

Every year, on the night of December 5, he would accompany St. Nicholas on his rounds, visiting the children of Central and Eastern Europe. St. Nicholas would reward the good children with gifts, while Krampus would punish the naughty ones with rods, chains, or worse. Some children he would beat, some he would drag to hell, and some he would eat. He did not enjoy it, but he did not question it. It was his duty, and he had to obey.

He had been doing this for centuries, and he had grown weary of it. He had seen the world change, and he had seen the children change. They were no longer afraid of him, or of anything. They were spoiled, selfish, and rude. They did not respect their elders, or their traditions. They did not believe in magic, or in gods. They only believed in themselves, and in their gadgets. They did not need Krampus to scare them, they needed Krampus to teach them.

So he decided to change his approach. He decided to be more creative, more cunning, and more cruel. He decided to use their own devices against them. He hacked their phones, their tablets, and their computers. He sent them messages, videos, and images. He made them see and hear things that were not there. He made them doubt their sanity, their identity, and their reality. He made them paranoid, anxious, and depressed. He made them suffer, not physically, but mentally.

He did not care if they learned their lesson, or if they became better people. He did not care if they cried, or begged, or apologized. He did not care if they hated him, or feared him, or loved him. He only cared about doing his job, not because he liked it, but because that was his duty.

He was Krampus, and he had a job to do.

A/N: Krampus being Hel's son is true in Norse Mythology, thus obviously making him Loki's grandson. Again, it's obvious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 322 79
All anime and other cartoon / films/ shows belong to their respective companies I wish I owned them so I could make them a reality but I can't :D Th...
257 0 27
basically a bunch of story ideas and kinda one shots💡 specifically for x reader/oc stories feel free to comment and leave your ideas. not sure if...
15.8K 88 200
Story ideas that came out of my mind and I hope that who interest of it can make great stories of it. Rated T or M.
121 0 9
Hopefully the first of many stories I begin to post. This is the first one I want to do with several other verses, please don't be too harsh and hope...