Jab We Met *Editing*

By maha997_

Kanza Irfan lived a life of misery ever since the accident had happened. She didn't like to speak about it. S... More

1-Excitement...
2-Sometime Dreams Do Come True
3-Confused
4-Waqas in Action
5-Something New
6-A new face---and a disaster
7-Apologies
Authors note
8- Feelings
9-Regret
10-love Depression?
11- Coffee Date
12- Weird Sensations
13- Attempts..
14- letter?!
15-Shocked!
Author's note
16- Birthday part 1 -Wear White
17- Birthday part 2 - Marry Me!
18- Birthday part 3- Let the water flow this way...
19- Why?
20- Toughest part!
21- Unexpected guests
22- Tera Bina
23- Hardwork! Key to success..
24- Heart trying to be at ease..
25- Sentimental
26- Let's go to the sea-side!
27- Love seems to be everywhere!
28- From the bottom of my heart
29- Memories, pains and devastated
30- HeartBeats
31- Mr Right & Miss Right!
32- A visit!
33- Bewildered
Author's Note
34- Wedding Bells
35- Possessive Much?
36- Disaster..
37- Buried Deep in her heart.
38- Weak relations but strong hearts
39- Revealed
40- Restless
41- Ambivalent
42- Adhoore hum!
43- Qubool hai?!
44- He lost everything?! Or he gave someone something?!
45- Her new family
47- Wedding part 2- Red Roses
48- Wedding part 3- Wedding Night
49- Lives at different ends!
50- Happiness again knocked on their door
Credits :')
Last Authors Note
Bonus chapter: Unending Love
Need Your Support!

46- Wedding part 1- Yellow Festival

1.6K 99 20
By maha997_

Asalamoalaikum! How are you guys! :) how is Ramadan going?
A late one! I know ^_^ busy...
Hope you like it thou the chapter name is WEIRD! XD
Happy reading! :)

^^^^^2 weeks later^^^^^
'Shehry's POV'

"Guys please do something, I wanna see her" I paced back and forth in my bedroom with three idiots staring at me saying nothing.

"Look I don't want to lose any of my bone, so just forget about it" Hussain said and I rolled my eyes.

"Guys we will just see them... Kisi ko pata nahe chalay gaa" I pleaded and they all looked at each other.

"Shehry yaar just kal ka din, phir tu zindaqi bar dakhna hee hay na" Waqas said all sounding like a abba and I huffed.

"Saaloon, khud tu daily miltay ho apni walioon say... Tum log kia jano mera dard" I said angrily and they just keeping staring at me.

"And what if Soninke catches us, will you take the responsibility?" Waqas asked and I instantly agreed.

"Hundred percent" I said and all they sighed getting up.

I hurriedly changed into navy blue shalwar khameez with embroidery on the collar and cuffs with that I wore brown dupatta around my neck. Then giving my hair the usual style I walked out as others were already gone. The house was quiet as only elder men were there who were watching news. I also quietly slipped out of the house.

This is wrong! marriage is supposed to be for dulha dulhan aur yahan dakho dulhay kay sath kia zulm hoo raha hay... Meri Mehndi hay aaj and I don't even know where! I thought annoyed.

Actually our 'elders' thought that Mehndi is function only for ladies so no men will go there... Apnay chakar main mujay phasa dia. I want to see everything about my shadi yaar.

Dulhan ko mujh say phely kio aur dakh lay. Yaar mana shadi meri hay, mainay usay sari umer dakhna hay lakin this day also comes once in our life.

I went and sat in the car where they were already sitting. Waqas started the car and drove to the venue as he was the only one who knew about it. Everyone thought that it's better not to tell us because they were sure we will somehow come there but unfortunately for them but fortunately for us they told Waqas in case of any emergency. *haha evil laugh*. Soon we reached there.

It was a big farmhouse which was lighted brightly. I could hear music where we parked our car. Hmmm tu khoob mazay hoo rahay hain. We didn't go through the archway they made for the guest but we climbed the wall and jumped in the grounds of the huge farmhouse.

Choosing the right opposite way to the actual set up we ran there. There was a big house in the middle and across that was the thing I wanted to see. We quietly sticking to the wall went to the side of it and much to our relieve there was a fence with plants there to hide us from being seen.

We all crouched down and looked to the other side and it was like a mela. The entire yellow and green decoration was looking great. There were no chairs but it was planned to sit on the floor and that's what they were a lot of maroon cushions on the yellow coloured floor.

My eyes try to find her but having a lot of people in the middle I couldn't. I saw mom and suddenly hid behind a think branch of leaves.

Hayee! Itni mar paray gee na.. I shivered at the thought.

Suddenly my breath caught in my lungs when my roaming eyes found her. She was smiling shyly on something. Her both hands were being designed by Mehndi and she was sitting looking at the girls dancing in front of her. The way her eyelashes flicker and the way she blink them was giving me different sensations in my body.

She was looking way too beautiful to even describe. Her yellow sleeveless dress with white floral embroidery on the blue neckline. Her hair simply tied leaving some of the strands teasing her facial features and no make up, all original. My heart just wanted her more.

Uff yeh kuch ghantay kesay ghuzaray gay? I asked myself, I want to hold you, kiss you and never let you go, I sighed deeply and Atif who was beside me looked at me.

"Oye, ab honeymoon yehi per banaey gaa kia?" He said smirking and I sighed dramatically.

"Wasay bardasht tu nahe hoo raha" I said and he chuckled.

"Khuda ka koof kr kuch" he laughed.

"Usi ki marzi say tu yahan tak aya hoon" I stated and he smiled.

"Woh dakh dono ko un ka bhe yehi hal hay" Atif pointed behind me and I saw Hussain and Waqas both lost.

I shook my head smiling and then again looked back at her.

The girl who was sitting beside her designing her hand asked her something and she blushed and right at the moment mom and Hafsa came to her. It seemed to me as if they were teasing her.

Zaroor meray baray main kr rahay hoon gaay, I smiled.

Yaar kesay baat karoon, message?! But she can't hold anything because of the mehndi... Shit! Ab kia karoon.

My eyes stopped on Hafsa who was walking towards the house. Ahh! Her. She can do it..

I pulled out my phone and typed her a message.

Please.. *puppy eyes* she will know what I mean and with the thought I pressed the send key.

Mujay kia milay gaa? >:D she replied back.

Tumhain kia chaheay?! *sighs*

Waqas! ;)

Woh tu already tumhara hay -_- kio nahe laa jaa raha ussay :/ SO POSSESSIVE! I faceplamed myself.

Possessive hona parta hay! And I meant some quality time with him yaar... Samjha karo ;) I smirked and looked sideways at him who was busy looking at Hafsa who was sitting beside some girls not far away from our hiding place.

Hmmm, done! :) I send and smiled widely.

Okay I'll bring her inside the house. I'll call you so that you'll be there before her, she told me and I sighed with relieve.

But which room?!

The one at the end of the corridor :)

And with that I told Atif my plan.

"Main zindaqi main pheli dafa toota poota dulha dakhoon gaa" he shook his head disapprovingly and I laughed.

"Tension na lay kuch nahe hoo gaa" I patted his shoulder crawled back to the back side of the house.

I sat there resting my back with the wall waiting for her call.

'Hussain POV'

I can't just take my eyes off her. My eyes followed her every action. The way she run her hand through her hairs. The way her lips curve upwards for a breathtaking smile.

She was sitting with Kanza bhabi and Mom. Oh shit! Mom... But then I sighed with relieved. Kanza bhabi will take care.

Actually thanks to her that she is helping me this much. I told her about Aqsa and also told her I really wanted to invite her on the wedding but I couldn't as mom may suspect anything wrong. So she on my behalf called her as her friend and here am having a fit of good time.

I sighed as I saw her sitting beside bhabi and getting her hands designed. Bhabi said something to the Mehndi artist and Aqsa blushed.

Aww.

But damn the problem is that I never confessed my feelings thou I felt that she knows. I mean she can by my behaviour. But I really want to confess and for that I have a plan on this wedding and inshallah tomorrow I will surprise her.

I smiled resting my face in both of my palms and looking intently at her.

'Hafsa's POV'

My hands were dry and I was planning to take Kanza inside the house. This won't be easy. Kanza's hands were done and she was sitting talking to Aqsa. I walked back and forth thinking.

"Hafsa beta kia hoa?" Mom came and asked me.

"Huh?".

"Tabiyat tu theek hay na?" She said coming and checking my temperature with her hand.

"Oh no mom wasay hee, you don't worry" I assured her and she looked at me unconvinced.

"Mom nothing bus Mehndi dry kr rahe the" I replied back and she walked away shaking her head and I huffed.

Shehry kahan phasa dia hay... I thought annoyed. I walked towards Aqsa and Kanza.

"Oh Kanza what are you doing here, joa wo anuty Shaista bola rahe the" I said.

"Kiun?" She frowned and I softly pulled her up.

"Probably kisi say milwana hoo gaa" I said slightly pushing the towards them.

She left and I sat down beside Aqsa, "What happened?"

"Yaar you gotta help me" I said and she looked at me.

"Huh?".

"Yeah I promised Shehry that I will help him to meet Kanza, and he is here now" I told and her eyes widened.

"But Hafsa what if someone catches us?" She asked me.

"Kisi ko pata hee nahe chalay gaa and secondly ighar pata chal bhe gaya, it's okay kio kuch nahe kahay gaa" I said and she nodded.

"So what we have to do?".

"Hmm for while don't let Kanza know about this, then we will take her inside the house where Shehry would be waiting" I told her, "you have to make sure that nobody follow us there and also not to let anyone come in... Indar sara main dakh loon gee".

We both gave each other the nervous smile and I walked up to the others.

****************

"Hafsa where are you taking me?!" She asked again as I literally pulled her out of the bunch of ladies.

"Kanza just keep quiet and follow me.." I told her and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"But why? Everyone is outside and am 'the bride' is supposed to be there too" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"I... I need to talk to you" I lied and dragged her inside

'Room at the end of the corridor' I already called Shehry and he would be there waiting. Shehry bohat takaya hay, saray badlay loon gee, I thought mischievously.

I reached at the end of the corridor and shoved Kanza in the room.

"Wait kr main aa rahe hoon" I said and shut the door on her face and locked it.

Done! I smiled and went to one of the room and sat there waiting.

'Kanza's POV'

Hafsa pushed me inside the room and told me to wait. Kia baat krni hay joo ghar jaa kr nahe hoo skti?

I walked around the beautifully decorated room and stopped in front of the dresser and looked at my reflection in it.

I looked the most happiest girl on the earth. The glow on my face was the one I never saw in my whole life. My smile, I never actually paid attention how I look like when I smile.... But I do smile a lot and the reason is only one. My hero, my villain, my Shehryaar Asif.

I stood there smiling looking at myself when my eyes travelled to my hands which were dry by now. I felt heat on my face when I spotted 'S' in my Mehndi.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you too" I gasped loudly when someone wrapped their arms around my waist from behind.

"Shehryaar" I breath heavily and slapped his hands which were on my tummy but he just calmly placed his head on my shoulder.

"Khabhi insaano ki tarah na ana" I complained and he chuckled.

"Tum say milna tha na iss liay, aur seedha rastha chora hee nahe tum logo nay" He said and I huffed but then put a smile on my face.

"Tu kesi lagi main?" I asked and he smiled.

"Yeh bhe batanay wali baat hay" he said and I shyly looked down.

He softly turned me around.

"Beyond beautiful" he softly kissed my forehead.

"Please itni tareef na kia karo" I said and he frowned.

"Kiun, mera dil krta hay tuh hee krta hoon and you cannot stop me" he said and I sighed.

"Bus yakeen nahe ata kay kio hay joo sirf meri tareef krta hay, aur kio hay jis ki tareef main sunay kay liay hoon" I said looking down and he smiled.

"Tu kr loo, kiun kay yeh saach hay aur ab saach he rahay gaa" he said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I fell in love with you again" I said placing my hands on his chest feeling his heart thumping in it's cage.

"And I fall for you daily" he said looking in my eyes and I just looked back in those brown balls losing myself in them. They showed thousands of different emotions but the one I cared for. Love. Unforgettable and undeniable love.

"Ighar kisi nay dakh lia tu?" I asked and he smiled.

"No one will know, everything is planned" he winked and I chuckled.

He looked down at my hands which were placed on his chest.

"Hmmm, tu 'S' dhoodh loon?" he asked cutely and I made a kissy face.

He smirked leaning in and my eyes widened. I hurriedly raised my hands in between our faces and he gave me an annoyed look.

"Kanza.." He whined moving away from me and sitting on the bed.

I smiled and sat beside him.

"Bus thora sa wait" I moved my index finger and thumb in front of his face and he pretend to bite it and hurriedly pulled my hand away.

"Wo nahe hota ab" he said pouting and I kissed his nose.

"Ab ho gaa" I smiled cheekily and he chuckled.

"Acha show me your Mehndi" he said and I extended my hands towards him.

He held my hands and looked at it with much interest and I smiled.

"This one looks so big" he made a face pointing towards a flower on my hand and I just ignored it and smiled.

"And this one does not looks good" slowly my mouth formed a 'O' and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Ighar ache nahe lag rahe tu dakh tu rahay hoo, choro mera hath" I said snatching my hand away from him.

"Yeah wala tu... Kanza yeh kesa design banawaya hay" he frowned and mirrored it.

"Shehryaar leave my hand" I tried it again.

"Lakin yeh 'S' tu sab say sexy lag raha hay...".

"Shehryaar just shu..." I stopped when I realized when he just said.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"Hmm kay 'S' bohat sexy lag raha hay" he repeated and I raised my eyebrow.

"Meri Mehndi ki baat kr raho yeh apni" I asked and he smirked.

"Kr tuh tumhari raha tha lakin main khud bhe kon sa kam hoon" he said and I made a face.

"Yeah right".

"Meri Mehndi ko bura bhala keh kr khud sexy hoon... Mehndi bhe tu issi kay liay lageay hay" I whispered angrily and he chuckled.

"Aray tu mainay kab kuch kaha?" He asked acting all innocent and I glared at him.

"Ohh teri, aaj tu kacha chaba janay ka irada hay bhae" he raised his hands in the air protecting himself and I just looked the other way. But then a smirked just settled on my lips.

"Yeah sahi tu keh rahay hoo tum, kitna bura design bana hay.... You know what main bahar jaa kr batati hoon kay tumhain pasand nahe aya.. Okay" I told him and got up to leave when he grabbed my waist and lifted me up from the floor.

"Ahh! Shehryaar choro... Ahh leave me" I giggled as he spun around holding me firmly in his arms.

"Acha jaa kr sab ko batao gee, mar parhwao gee" He said and I nodded.

His hands were on my tummy and I struggled through his grip getting his intentions.

"Shehryaar no... Ighar kia na tu bohat mar parhwao gee" I threatened him and he narrowed his eyes.

"Acha acha sorry.. Na-nahe karoon gee kuch bhe" I hurriedly changed my words and he smirked.

"Teer kaman main wapis nahe jaa skta madam" he said and I pouted.

"Acha na... Lakin tang tu tum nay krna shoro kia tha" I complained and he smiled.

Thank god not smirked...

"Mainy kia kaha?" He asked and I sighed.

"Shehryaar waqai yeh ache nahe hay?" I asked showing him my hands and he sighed.

"Kanza mera mazak bhe tum say aur pyaar bhe tum say... Tu wohi tu kr raha tha" he said holding my arms and I pouted.

"And for god sake stop pouting, warna kuch hoo gaya tu kehna mat" he said and I rolled my lip inward trying to stop myself from laughing.

"Acha nahe krti lakin..."

"Kanza kitni dar lagi gee, aunty bula rahe hain" I stopped in the middle when I heard a knock followed my Hafsa's voice.

"Oh my god aunty? Shehryaar anuty? Main yahan aur tum bhe oh god! Shehryaar main jaa rahe hoon tum bhe jaldi say chalay joa... Okay" I panicked and turned around to leave.

He grabbed my wrist before I could run away and pulled me back that my back collided with his chest.

"Kia hay?" I asked and felt his heart beating dangerously at my back.

His fingers brushed against my neck and I held my breath.

"Shehryaar" my voice not more than a whisper.

He removed hair from my shoulder and I shivered. Few seconds later I felt his lips on the side of my neck and I fisted my dress with my eyes shutting.

He softly kissed there and then slowly moved up to my jawline. His arm around my stomach was burning my it and I bit my lower lip. My breathe hitched in my throat when he softly bit my skin. I gasped but he didn't stop instead moved to my cheek and kissed there.

He turned me around and I opened my eyes when his breathe fanned my face.

"Aur wait nahe hoo raha tha" he stated seriously and I felt all heated up.

I said nothing and turned around to go out. I went and joined Hafsa who was waiting outside the room impatiently.

"Ho gaya, khush?" She asked mischievously while walking out of the house and I nodded.

"You owe me this one" she said and I laughed.

Everyone was busy getting their hands designed. We went and joined Aqsa who was much relieved to see me there.

"Khush ab?" She asked me the same thing and Hafsa laughed.

"Why are you guys asking me the same thing?" I asked and they laughed in return.

"Because it's written on your face, hum kia kio aur bhe dakhay gaa na tuh pata chal jaey gaa unhain" Hafsa said and I blushed.

"K-kia matlab?" I stammered.

"Tumharay chehray ki glow, tumharay laal gaal, tumhari ankhoon ki yeh namkin mastiyan..."

"Actually dulhan main jaan aa gaey hay" Aqsa completed Hafsa's sentence and I looked down shyly.

"Hayee! Yeh sharmana... Ya Allah main kab asay sharmao gee" Hafsa sighed dramatically and I chuckled.

"Han han yeh shadi hoo jaey phir tumhari hee tu honi hay" I said and she nodded happily.

"Bacho, ajao khana tayyar hay" aunty called us.

Everyone went to one corner of the lawn where tables were set up. I sniffed and smelled BBQ.

"Chalo yaar bhook bohat lag rahe hay" I said to both of them and they looked at me.

"Tum betho hum lay kr atay hain" they said and I nodded.

They went and I looked down at my hands. It was dried and itching. I spot the bathroom and went there.

Washing my hands I came outside and was looking at my red hands. My heart swelled with happiness when words banged in my mind, jitna ziyada rang aye, samhjo ap kay woh ap say behaad pyaar krtay hain.

Lakin uss kay pyaar kay liay mujay inn sab cheezon ki zaroorat nahe hay, woh mujh say pyaar krta hay aur izhaar bhe.

Lakin khabhi khabhi dar lagta hay kay kahin itna pyaar, itna khushi... Handle nahe kee jati! Bechani lagi rehti jab kay mujay relax hona chaheay... Yeh dil bhe na.

I gasped when I collided with someone.

"Kanza beta kahan khoe hoa ho" aunty Shaista asked me with a meaningful smile and I looked down fidgeting with my fingers.

"Aray wah, colour tu bohat pyara aya hay" she looked at my hands and said winking.

"Beta main iss ko dakh kr yeh nahe kahoon gee kay tumhara humsafar tum say bohat pyaar krta hay... Kiun kay uss ka pyaar itna hay kay yeh rang bhe kam par jaey gaa" she said and I too smiled looking down.

"Kia baatein hoo rahe hay saas bahu main" aunty Shagufta came and asked.

"Bhae main tu apni bahu ki Mehndi ka colour dakh rahe the" aunty replied showing her my hand and I blushed.

"Beautiful" she said and I just kept looking down.

Kio tu aa jaoo tu my rescue! Hafsa... Aqsa...?!

"Aur yeh itna chamak kiun raha hay ap ka chehra" aunty Shaista placed her hand on my chin pulling my face up and my eyes widened.

"J-jee" I shuttered.

"Kio aya tha kai?" She asked me and aunty Shagufta chucked.

"N-nahe... Tuh" I clasped my hands together and looked over aunty's shoulder at Hafsa and Aqsa who were eating together laughing at something.

"Bachoo humhain nahe pata chala iss ka matlab yeh nahe kay waqai kuch nahe pata... Ma'an sab janti hain" she said and I went red with embarrassment.

"Aray Aray, gabra kiun rahe hoo, Haq hay milnay ka tumhara uss say lakin.... bagair poochay milay hoo, saza tu milay gee" she said looking toward anuty Shagufta who nodded in return.

"Anuty mainay nahe Shehryaar nay mujay bulaya tha" I blurted out and then bit my tongue.

"Mujay pata tha yeh kam usi ka hoo skta hay" she said and I gulped down.

"Ghar jaa kr poochti hoon uss say" she added.

"Anuty a-ap... ussay m-maray gee?" I asked and she chuckled.

"Han bohat" she said firmly and I looked at her worried.

"Mazak kr rahe the, bus poochon gee zaroor tum tension na loo" she smiled and I also smiled back.

"Hamesha khush raho" she patted my cheek.

"You carry on main zara guest ko dakh loon.... Beta ziyada thak tu nahe gaey yahan per bhethay bhethay?" She asked me before leaving.

"N-nahe nahe anuty" I choked out and she smiled.

I sighed in relieve when they both left.

Oh god! Sab ko pata hay... Shit! Lakin acha hoa pata chalay gaa Shehryaar ko ab, huh!

I went and sat near Hafsa and Aqsa.

"Tu urt gaey na tutay(parrot) tumharay" Hafsa asked trying to control her laughing and I glared at her.

"Asay wasay..." I breathed heavily.

"Kio nahe, pata chal gaya unhain kay un ki bahu kesi hay" she winked and I slapped her arm.

I looked down at their plated and my stomach made noises.

"By the way you guys went to get my food, kahan hay?" I asked and Aqsa handed me my plate full of yummy food.

**************

I got out of the car exhausted and dragged myself to the room followed by Hafsa and Aqsa.

On the way I noticed Shehryaar in the kitchen. He looked at me and made a kissy face. I smiled and kept walking.

'Shehry's POV'

I purposely went to kitchen so that I can see her. I saw her passing by and my heart just went kamli.

Hayee abhe yeh hal hay tu bad main kia hoo gaa... Issay tu bedroom say bhe nahe nikalny doon ga! Saray din bus ussay bena thakay dakhta rahoon gaa, aur mehsoos krta rahoon gaa uss ka pyaar, I sighed deeply and folded my arms against my chest looking up towards her bedroom door.

Ya Allah issay hamesha khush rakhna, jaisay aaj the! Aur humhara pyaar joo bohat se mhuskiloon kay bad mila hay... Issay khabhi kam nahe honay dena.

Main kuch prove krnay kay chakar main nahe hoon lakin main Kanza ko woh har cheez dena chahta hoon joo uss nay apni zindaqi main kahin khoo dee hay. Bus mujay himmat aur uss kay pyaar ki zaroorat hay.

Suddenly I felt someone behind me and whoever it was held my ear and twisted it.

"Ahooo!" I cried and came face to face with mom.

"Acha tu yeh ho raha hay" she said looking at me and than towards her bedroom door.

"Ayee mama dard ho raha hay... Ahh" I kept pleading her and she looked at me.

"Sab kuch pata chal gaya hay mujay" she said leaving me ear and I rubbed it, "aaj function main bhe aye thay tum" she added and my eyes widened.

"Nahe tuh" I said firmly and she smile sarcastically.

"Acha jee..." She stopped raising her eyebrow and I looked down.

"W-who mama k-k-Kanza say milna tha" I stammered and she sighed folding her arms against her chest.

"Lakin uss nay bulaya tha" I added and she narrowed her eyes at me.

Kio baat nahe, jhoot bolnay say kon say usay faraq paray gaa... Mom usay thori datain gee.

"Acha tu apnay ap ko bachanay kay liay meri masoom se bahu per ilzam laga rahay hoo" she kept glaring daggers at me and my jaw dropped.

"Masoom see?".

"Mama ap doo din say mili hoe larki ko mujh per sacchi karar day rahe hain" I asked pretended to be hurt thou I know she was only joking.

"Beta jee wohi larki ap ki biwi banay wali hay" she said and I hid my chuckle.

"Aur buri beta, sacch mujay pata tha lakin ap asay kanza ka nam laga doo gay kisi kay bhe samany galat baat per, izzat krni chaheay ap ko apnay humsafar ki, zindaqi bar ap ka sath dena hay uss nay" She said and I smiled.

"Do you really think ap ka beta asay kr skta hay?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Bilkul! mujay bhe pata tha kay ap ko pata hay aur ap mazak kr rahe hain... Iss liay uss ka nam lay lia, warna main uss per aik halki se bhe anch na anay doon" I said holding her hand and she smiled.

"Main bohat acha life partner bano ga, khabhi Kanza ko kisi cheez ki kami nahe honay doon gaa, ussay har woh cheez doon gaa joo woh chahti hay, aur khabhi zabardasti nahe karoon gaa... Aur phir jab meray apnaoo ka sath hay aur aur kia chaheay" I smiled and she nodded.

"Am extremely proud of you beta" she patted my cheek and then kissed my forehead.

"Chalo ab veg soo jaoo, subha jaldi uthna hay" she said and I nodded.

She left and I too left for my room.

Tomorrow the big day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rate please 1-10 :) hope you guys liked it. Btw the dresses are in the picture attached and the pic at the left bottom is their set up :D <3
*sighs* one down three more to go! ;) stay tuned!
Favourite scene and line?
Vote! Share! Comment!
Love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 10.1K 57
One accident changed two person's lives
20.6K 847 41
"Of course, she's going to say she's fine and fake a smile. But look into her eyes, you broke her."
30.7K 2K 9
Short stories!! Live love and laugh!!✨ *Irregular with updates* *SORRY*😚
12.1K 715 40
Intrigued? Read on ;)