I control the unlimited flow...

By aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 171

49 2 0
By aneeqaahmed01

Shen Yunzhe smiled. It was unclear whether he was happy or sad.

"Shen Yunzhe." Li Yilun came over, "Do you want to continue walking forward? If you go further outside, we will leave the area where we are."

"Let's go, why don't you go? Of course you have to find all the clues before you finally come out." Shen Yunzhe smiled.

Li Yilun looked at him and asked worriedly after a moment, "Are you okay?"

"Of course it's okay." Shen Yunzhe said, "I'm very good at comforting myself."

Afraid that Li Yilun wouldn't believe it, he smiled and emphasized, "It's true."

Codename Fraudster is really good at comforting himself. He is positive and can find a way no matter what. He thinks that he is satisfied. Although he is unlucky, he finally left according to his own ideas. This is Enough, after all, he is so easily satisfied.

The world will not give anyone complete preferential treatment, and death in the game field is also very normal.

He wasn't even killed by the arcade! Cool enough!

Li Yilun nodded. He didn't know whether he believed it or not, but he didn't continue to ask. He probably knew that he wouldn't be able to get anything out of him.

They walked forward with the faint light of the flashlight. They remembered that they came out of this place. They didn't see anything strange at that time. Now they came out at night and groped around in the light. As they walked, Shen Yunzhe watched. around.

"Is it foggy here?"

"Fog?" Li Yilun raised his phone to shine into the darkness in front of him, "It seems that he did see something white."

Just at this moment, a shadow flashed past. Because Li Yilun was looking around, he saw it at a glance. The small light from the mobile phone just illuminated a woman's face. Li Yilun's hands shook. After a moment, he put down the phone tremblingly.

"Fuck." He cursed in a low voice, "Did you see that?"

"I saw it." Shen Yunzhe nodded, "There is a woman."

"What to do now?"

Shen Yunzhe was silent for a few seconds before speaking, "Do you often say: I am really unlucky."

"Yeah, so what?" Li Yilun turned to look at Shen Yunzhe.

At this time, Shen Yunzhe was holding his mobile phone. A faint light shone from the mobile phone. Li Yilun opened his eyes slightly. He saw a pair of pale hands appearing on Shen Yunzhe's shoulders. Those hands were holding Shen Yunzhe's clothes. A head came from It slowly rose behind him.

Li Yilun held his breath, not even daring to breathe loudly.

"Shen..."

"I know." Shen Yunzhe said: "From now on, we will separate and go to different places to look for clues. We will meet at the gate of the community at four o'clock."

"But!"

"It doesn't matter." Shen Yunzhe said expressionlessly: "Don't forget, I still have Yun Xi here."

Oh yes! Shen Yunzhe's younger brother who can directly attack strange objects!

Because he hadn't seen this younger brother for so long recently, he even forgot about Shen Yunxi's existence.

If Shen Yunxi is here, Shen Yunzhe shouldn't have any problems. After all, he is the only player who can directly attack strange objects.

After making sure that Shen Yunzhe was okay, Li Yilun turned around and walked in the opposite direction. After Li Yilun's figure disappeared, Shen Yunzhe exhaled slowly, and at the same time, the thing behind him began to speak.

"I fell in love with you the first time I saw you. I love you."

"Who are you? Why do you make me crazy with love?"

"No one has said such words to me, and no one cherishes me so much. This is the first time I feel warmth."

"Are you the God who has come to save me?"

"Can you stay with me forever?"

The woman stretched out her pale head, and a line of blood and tears fell from her gouged eyes. If you look carefully, you will be surprised to find that her face is exactly the same as the sculpture in front of the Virgin.

Shen Yunzhe listened to her words, and the more he listened, the more he wanted to frown.

Why is it like this again...

"Aren't you in front of the Holy Mother?" Shen Yunzhe said, "If you come to me like this, the Holy Mother will blame you."

"Holy Mother, Holy Mother." The woman murmured, "No, actually you gave me a reason to tell me that besides the Holy Mother, there are other people in the world who care about me."

The woman hugged Shen Yunzhe from behind, "I love you and I want to be with you."

At this moment, Shen Yunzhe heard footsteps.

It's a very scary thing to hear footsteps at this time.

Because the footsteps were neither urgent nor slow, it sounded like someone was walking slowly over. This could not be Li Yilun. Li Yilun would not do such a thing that would harm others and not benefit himself. Even if he was really stupid and ran back, he would not do it. He won't walk so slowly.

The woman also clearly heard this voice. She raised her head, blood and tears falling down her cheeks.

The sound got closer and she became visibly panicked.

"No, no!" the woman shouted in fear: "Holy Mother! I did not betray!"

"Holy Mother! I am your believer! I sacrificed all my children to you! I just met the person I love!"

"Please forgive me! Please let me be with the one I love!"

Amidst the yelling of the woman behind him, a figure slowly appeared in the darkness that Shen Yunzhe was lighting up with his mobile phone.

It was wearing a black robe, and its whole body blended into the darkness. If it weren't for the light shining on the folds, Shen Yunzhe wouldn't even be able to see a person coming. Finally, the Virgin stopped at a position about two meters away from Shen Yunzhe. Shen Yunzhe held his breath He looked at her while breathing, his heart beating continuously.

I saw the Virgin raising her hands.

The woman behind her let out a scream. She dropped her hand holding Shen Yunzhe and rolled on the ground, howling miserably.

But this miserable howl only lasted for less than three seconds. Only a creak was heard, as if nothing had happened. The whole world was quiet, so quiet that Shen Yunzhe felt the hair standing on end of his chest.

The woman behind him disappeared.

In front of him was the real Holy Mother.

Just when Shen Yunzhe was about to call out the code name and hope to try it out, and when the system was nervously preparing to contact him, the Holy Mother's raised hand turned around and pointed in a certain direction.

The next moment it disappeared directly into the darkness, as if it had never appeared before.

Shen Yunzhe was stunned for a moment.

He subconsciously looked at the location pointed by the Holy Mother. After a long time, he spoke, "...Did the Holy Mother point out a location to me just now?"

[Don't ask me, I don't know. 】

[I haven't had any contact with you since the mountain village. It all depends on you. 】

Shen Yunzhe looked at that location, "Then should I go over and have a look?"

[You make the decision, don't worry, the parallel world system is your backing. As the only miracle, your peers and I will not let you die. As long as there is a slight possibility, we will find a way to save you. Come back, so go ahead fearlessly. 】

"Since you said so."

Shen Yunzhe stepped forward, "Then let's go over and have a look."

Before leaving, Shen Yunzhe took a look at the time. It was now 01:03 in the morning, and there were about three hours left.

enough.

He used the light from his mobile phone to illuminate the front. After walking for about ten minutes, he saw a small house. Shen Yunzhe looked at it and finally saw a house number.

"Security room?"

Shen Yunzhe looked at the sign in surprise, "It's actually a security room?!"

Almost every community has a security room, which is standard in modern communities, but this is a game playground, so it is not surprising that there is no security room. However, I did not expect that this community has a security room, but they are restricted by the rules during the day. You can't leave the community. You can't just run around during the pilgrimage at three o'clock in the afternoon. You have to go back to the community after the pilgrimage.

Only after ten o'clock in the evening can you leave the community through the loophole and find this security room.

The process is complicated and dangerous.

It simply makes people afraid to move forward.

At this moment, Shen Yunzhe discovered that there was also a record book hanging at the door of the security room. The record book looked older than the ones inside the community. This kind of obsolescence showed that it had been left here for too long.

Shen Yunzhe tried to open the record book and found that there were also words in the record book, and there were even a lot of words.

This security guard is a garrulous person, with lots of stuff written all over it.

Shen Yunzhe thought: Thanks to the security guard for being such a gossip.

[On my first day as a security guard, I never expected that I would become a security guard in the famous Xiangsheng Community. It is said that there is a Virgin Mary in this community who can grant people's wishes. The senior said that if I work hard, one day I can become a security guard in Xiangsheng Community. Residents of the Holy Community may even see Our Lady. 】

[Who is the Holy Mother? I have been asking my seniors this question, and they told me: Our Lady is a great woman who is kind to everyone. 】

[I patrolled at night and caught several thieves. These thieves actually wanted to crawl into Xiangsheng Community in the middle of the night and tried to pass themselves off as real people and become residents of the community. Damn it! 】

[Senior suddenly resigned and left. He was supposed to work for another year this year, and next year he could become a resident of Xiangsheng Community. Before leaving, senior mysteriously told me, he said: Our Lady has changed, Our Lady has been lost. After losing her ability, she has used up all the kindness in her life and can no longer help people realize their wishes. 】

[But I didn't come to work in this community to let the Holy Mother fulfill my wish. 】

[Caught a few more thieves trying to climb in. 】

[Someone jumped from the building in Xiangsheng Community. It seemed to be a resident of 1-2. She climbed to the top floor in the early morning and jumped directly. Because she fell hard from the ninth floor, she died on the spot. There was silence in the community, but why did Xiang‌ Will someone commit suicide in ‌Sheng Community? Incredible. 】

[Another person died. This one was in an elevator accident, and a piece of his head was cut off. 】

【what happened? More and more people are dying! 】

[I came to the statue of Our Lady, knelt down on the ground and asked Our Lady what was going on. I didn't expect Our Lady to actually appear in front of me. Our Lady told me that this was because these people were not sincere enough and even had With their dirty hearts, Our Lady could not fulfill their wishes for these people, but they wanted to fulfill their wishes harshly. 】

[Their death is the price for their wishes to come true. 】

[I was relieved. I met the property management sisters on the road and happily shared the Holy Mother's message with them, but their faces instantly turned ugly. 】

[They told me: Our Lady is dead. 】

The record ends here, and there will be no more records from now on.

Shen Yunzhe put down the notebook. He was thinking about the contents in the notebook, and he noticed a word: property.

The rules in the community say that they do not have properties, but if you leave the community at 10 o'clock in the evening, you will find the security room. The records of the security room mention the property. Maybe there was a property in the beginning, but now it is the same as this security room, no be included in the community.

It seems that we still need to find this property and check it out.

Shen Yunzhe turned around to leave, but the moment he turned around, his eyes widened suddenly and his body stiffened.

Because behind him, a man wearing a security uniform looked at him. He had no eyeballs, his pupils were white, and he looked obviously deadly in the darkness.

"Who are you?" the security guard asked.

"I am a resident of Xiangsheng Community, a resident of 1-1." Shen Yunzhe said: "I'm sorry, I accidentally left the community and haven't been able to go back. When I saw a house here, I came over to stay for a while. It was too busy outside. It's too dark."

"Resident of 1-1?" The security guard looked him up and down, "Oh, I remember you. You moved into the community a few days ago, right."

Shen Yunzhe raised his eyebrows slightly. He looked at the security guard and suddenly saw a sense of familiarity in the security guard.

Then I remembered, he was the one distributing food at three o'clock in the afternoon!

"Don't run around in Xiangsheng Community." The security guard didn't seem to care much about how he came out of the community. "Especially at night, there are many little thieves wandering around at night."

Shen Yunzhe nodded quickly, "Yes, yes, I have always wanted to go back, but I have never been able to find the way."

The security guard looked at him and spoke after a long time, "I'll give you the route. You go to the property manager and ask the property manager to open the door for you and go back. Don't stay here at night, it's very dangerous."

"That's great, thank you, brother."

The security guard silently pulled out a piece of paper. He drew a crooked line on it, then handed the paper to Shen Yunzhe, "Here, let's go."

Shen Yunzhe looked at this extremely simple map with an expressionless face, thinking that the security guard's painting skills needed to be improved.

Of course, I couldn't say it out loud, so Shen Yunzhe left with a lot of gratitude.

When he met the security guard in the security room, he was not harmed and even gave him the address of the property. Apart from the whites in his eyes, Shen Yunzhe felt that this security guard was unexpectedly normal. He was the most similar person that Shen Yunzhe had encountered in the game arcade. Human weirdness.

It's so strange, there is something strange like a human being in the playground.

The code fraudster has always been versatile, and he can see this outrageous road map. Shen Yunzhe held this piece of paper and walked step by step towards the direction of the property. Before leaving, he also confirmed the current situation. The time is 01:48.

It didn't take too long in the security room. He still had enough time now.

After walking for about fifteen minutes, Shen Yunzhe saw the new house, with the word "property" written crookedly on the outside.

There are real properties there.

Shen Yunzhe took the first breath, and then began to think about the route he took when he came. He would have to go back along the route in a while. If it was four o'clock in the morning, he would have to leave at three-thirty at the latest, and go back at three o'clock at best. Go ahead and save yourself from an accident on the way.

After calculating, Shen Yunzhe took another deep breath and then stepped into the property room.

Unlike the security room, the property room showed a considerable degree of damage, with dust everywhere, and it looked like no one had been there for a long time.

Shen Yunzhe avoided some messy things and finally found the innermost room, where he saw a table with messy documents on it.

Shen Yunzhe picked up the document and found that it contained the owner information of Xiangsheng Community.

From 1-1 to 8-9, everyone's information is very complete.

"What are the selection criteria for Xiangsheng Community?" Shen Yunzhe looked through the information, "It seems like there is nothing in common. Is it really random? A matter of luck?"

Shen Yunzhe took out a stack of documents again, but this time he raised his eyebrows subtly. He saw something wrong in this document.

The first picture in this information is a person familiar to Shen Yunzhe, the 1-2 girl who broke into Shen Yunzhe's door in the middle of the night.

[Sense of superiority: A girl who pretended to be from a rich family since she was a child pretended to be from a wealthy family. She started working in middle school to buy luxury accessories to maintain her identity. She dropped out of high school but pretended to be a student at a certain university. She had a strong sense of superiority throughout her life. Desire to become a truly rich man. 】

Shen Yunzhe has indeed felt her sense of superiority.

She bakes cookies in her room every day, and even opens the curtains and windows just to see the envious eyes of those people.

Her sense of superiority is strong and terrifying. Entering Xiangsheng Community is probably her wish. After all, compared to many rich people, the residents of Xiangsheng Community are the hardest to become.

"In other words: To become a resident of Xiangsheng Community, do you need to have some kind of strong desire?"

"Yeah?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.5K 72
WARNING, ANGST. MENTIONS OF COMMITING NOT ALIVE. Note the book cover DOES NOT belong to me. CREDITS TO Skylar_Skilariar Philippines, one of the most...
123K 3.2K 20
It's been some time finally defeating Naruku. And life seems to have gone back to normal. But, there is trouble in paradise. Inuyasha and kagome's re...
12.3K 158 42
PLEASE DO NOT VOTE No Comments Either or Report NOT MINE, ONLY MTL For Offline Purposes Author: 两江水 He is a talented dancer who became famous at a y...
41.9K 1.4K 133
Lin Yuxing has black hair and snow skin, and he has a beautiful face, but his personality is timid and dull. With a light touch, the beautiful eyeend...