I control the unlimited flow...

By aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 161

44 4 0
By aneeqaahmed01

When Shen Yunzhe entered the mountain village, he didn't pay much attention to what was in the punishment room.

He only saw some of Wu Yan's relics. At that time, he was anxious to find a way to leave, and he didn't care that Wu Yan's body was not here.

It wasn't until now that he entered again and Huang Yihua reminded him that he noticed this problem.

Where did Wu Yan go? If he died in the punishment room, why wasn't his body there?

Creaking, creaking, while Shen Yunzhe was thinking, the door of the punishment room kept ringing, as if something was constantly pushing the dilapidated door from outside, that kind eye was still watching them, and the cry of a baby ‌It is also intermittent and has no intention of stopping.

The three of them were blocked in the punishment room.

Huang Yihua put the talisman in her hand on the door. The talisman started to burn the moment it touched the door, and was completely burned out in a few seconds.

"As expected of a mountain village." Huang Yihua smiled bitterly, "The spell won't last long at all. This place is much more powerful than the train."

"Li Yilun." Shen Yunzhe looked at Li Yilun, "Can you find him?"

Li Yilun's expression was a little reluctant. He looked around, and finally found a corner to sit down. He stared at the entire punishment room, as if he was looking somewhere but not looking anywhere at all. He sat in silence for more than a minute. Bell, suddenly he turned his head and looked to the side.

"Here." Li Yilun pointed to a location.

Huang Yihua was close, so she hurried over and soon found a wooden board from under a pile of thatch. She carefully touched the scratches on the wooden board, and her eyes lit up after a moment.

"It's a message!"

She began to translate.

【As long as you find this weird place, you can leave. In my opinion, the strangest thing is that a dead person gives birth. 】

[Bringing the baby born by the female ghost into the punishment room will surely open up a path. 】

[Master once said that occasionally my choices will lead to the wrong path, but there is also a small chance that it will be the best result. I still choose to believe in myself this time. 】

Shen Yunzhe raised his eyebrows slightly.

The last time he came, he synchronized the codename Qianmian to replace the kind female corpse and sent the female corpse to the punishment room, thus opening the way to the core game field. There is Shen Wei's remnant soul in the core game field, which should also be Shen Yunzhe's birthplace.

Shen Yunzhe believes that it is the core of the game field based on the huge statue of the Madonna.

But is that really the core gaming field?

"You want to bring the baby to the punishment room?" Li Yilun frowned, "Wow, there is still a female corpse outside."

Shen Yunzhe looked at them, "Which one of you is lucky?"

"Luck?" Huang Yihua looked at Shen Yunzhe doubtfully, "When it comes to luck, our luck should not be very good. If we were lucky, we would not enter the game. People who are really lucky are now He is still an ordinary person and has never even seen any weird things."

Shen Yunzhe was silent, okay, Huang Yihua was right.

"It's like this. The last time I entered the core game field, I let the female corpse enter the punishment room. I saw the statue of the Virgin and the remnant soul at the end of the road, but this time the black message we found said that it wanted a baby. When you enter the punishment room, which side do you think you should listen to?"

Looking at Shen Yunzhe's serious eyes, Li Yilun said silently, "Don't you think your question is too much to ask?"

Shen Yunzhe tilted his head, "Is there any?"

"Now is not the time for us to choose, but we can't afford to offend either of the two things outside. If we can just let one in, we will burn high incense." Li Yilun looked at Shen Yunzhe speechlessly, "You are still here Are you confused about this? No matter which one it goes in!"

"In other words: random?" Shen Yunzhe thought thoughtfully.

[World B03415, codename sleep disordered person is synchronizing, synchronization rate is 100%. 】

Shen Yunzhe snapped his fingers, not caring at all how unexpected this action was in the current environment.

Huang Yihua and Li Yilun had no idea what Shen Yunzhe was doing. They looked at Shen Yunzhe strangely, and then saw Shen Yunzhe stretching his hand forward. People have conditioned reflexes, so they subconsciously looked at the position pointed by Shen Yunzhe. A corrugated hole suddenly appeared on the thatched wall in front of them.

This hole was filled with ripples, with a sense of transparency. The next moment, something seemed to penetrate this hole and pierce out.

This is something that ordinary people cannot see with their naked eyes. Even Huang Yihua and Li Yilun can only feel it slightly.

"What?" Li Yilun looked in front of him, "Is something going out?"

"I seem to have heard that Shen Yunzhe has other special abilities." Huang Yihua said uncertainly.

However, Shen Yunzhe seemed a little excited. He raised his hands and his voice was full of joy, "Friends from the audience! The lottery is here!"

"Let's see if we caught a female fish or a baby fish this time!"

The next moment, a black object was thrown directly in by the invisible thread. Because of the great strength, the object was thrown in front of Li Yilun. Li Yilun looked at the small flesh-colored ball less than one meter away from him with an expressionless face. , that thing was squirming, and it slowly raised its head. It was a twisted human face, small but ugly.

Shen Yunzhe squatted down and looked at the little thing, and started clapping his hands, "Wow, it turns out to be a fish!"

Li Yilun:......

The flesh-colored dumpling squirmed and spread quickly, like a ball of melted slime. Li Yilun quickly retreated. The thing melted so fast that the three people present had to climb up the cabinet, and the entire ground quickly melted. Covered in flesh-colored pulp.

The baby's cries soon filled the entire punishment room.

Shen Yunzhe squatted on the top of the cabinet and looked at the things on the ground, "Well, why didn't you show up?"

"What happened?" Li Yilun looked at him, "Also, how did you drag this thing in?"

"There should be. After all, this is a transfer station. These things have all gone into the punishment room. Did I forget some steps again? Don't argue, don't argue. My memory is just bad, but I will remember it." Shen Yunzhe He rubbed his chin and muttered, "But I don't seem to have remembered the wrong steps."

Shen Yunzhe raised his head and looked at the ceiling of the punishment room, his eyes lit up, "Found it."

Li Yilun and Huang Yihua looked up along his line of sight, and the next moment they discovered that a small door had opened at some point on the roof of the punishment house.

Shen Yunzhe stood on top of the cabinet, opened the small door and climbed up. Li Yilun and Huang Yihua quickly chased after him.

No matter what was on it, they couldn't let Shen Yunzhe go there alone.

After getting above it, they discovered that it turned out to be a very huge space. This space was so big that it didn't want to be above the punishment room. It was surrounded by darkness and only a faint trail could be seen. Shen Yunzhe came from He took out his cell phone from his pocket and turned on the flashlight. The weak light scattered around him was almost the same as nothing.

But Shen Yunzhe still kept waving happily and turned on the flashlights on Huang Yihua and Li Yilun's mobile phones.

"Isn't it the same as not turning on the light?" Huang Yihua asked doubtfully.

"Yeah, but don't you think this light looks like fireflies?" Shen Yunzhe said, waving his phone with interest, "Three fireflies, looking for their way home in the dark."

Huang Yihua thought for a long time but still didn't understand the relationship between fireflies and the playground, so she asked. Li Yilun had already expected it and gave Huang Yihua a look of pity.

Sure enough, Shen Yunzhe said happily, "Of course it's because I like fireflies!"

"A bug with a glowing butt is so cool!"

Huang Yihua:......

Sorry, she has never experienced Shen Yunzhe's demeanor in this state.

The three people walked forward along the dark road. Shen Yunzhe seemed to lose his interest in an instant. He began to count how many steps he had taken. As he counted, he would miss it. If he found it, he would start from 1 Start counting again. If you don't find it, you will continue counting.

Along the way, Huang Yihua and Li Yilun listened to Shen Yunzhe counting more than ten or twenty times, but none of them were correct.

Huang Yihua was not familiar with Shen Yunzhe like this. She looked a little worried and wanted to interrupt Shen Yunzhe several times to remind him that he counted wrong. Li Yilun shook his head at Huang Yihua and was not worried about Shen Yunzhe at this time.

After all, he was someone who had worked with him in a gaming venue. Li Yilun knew Shen Yunzhe fairly well, and it was not like he had never seen him in this state before.

At that time, he suddenly denounced the live broadcast audience in the game field, and his sudden change of attitude made many people think that he was possessed by a ghost.

"This road is so long, I can't walk anymore." Shen Yunzhe suddenly stopped and looked at the endless darkness in front of him, "How about we go back?"

Huang Yihua was almost stunned, "Huh? Go back?"

"This is not a good place at first glance. Since it is not a good place, what are we doing here?" Shen Yunzhe said seriously: "People must learn to give up. If we give up this road and find another way, maybe we will find the best one." There's a way out."

"But, there is only one way here."

Hearing this, Shen Yunzhe looked forward, then to the left and right.

"I have to remind you." Li Yilun also spoke, "The road behind us has disappeared."

Shen Yunzhe turned around, and sure enough, the road behind them had disappeared without a trace. There was no road behind them anymore, only darkness. The light could not shine in. Instead, the black mist spreading in could be seen in the light. It was truly cut off.

Shen Yunzhe raised his eyebrows slightly, with a hint of displeasure in his eyes.

The person with the codename sleep disorder is the most willful character who refuses to suffer. Others always compromise for him, and it is never possible for him to give in.

Looking at Shen Yunzhe's dangerous eyes, Li Yilun said, "What are you thinking about?"

"Not only did you not open the door for me, but you also dared to cut off my escape?" Shen Yunzhe said.

"I want revenge!"

"What's the point of revenge? Let's go." Li Yilun grabbed Shen Yunzhe and pulled him forward, "Hurry up, I know you still have the strength. Weren't you happy to fly over the walls before?"

Huang Yihua watched the two people just leave. She scratched her hair and finally chose to follow them.

Forget it, I don't understand.

On the way forward, Shen Yunzhe was obviously cheating. Li Yilun had to use various methods to force Shen Yunzhe to move forward. Shen Yunzhe, a traditional cool man, did some work that made people laugh, but Shen Yunzhe was unmoved. In this episode, Huang Yihua I turned on my phone to see how long they had been gone, but found that time had not moved forward.

Huang Yihua was startled. She turned on the time and found that the time was frozen at the moment they came in. She turned on the stopwatch, but it didn't move.

All the functions of the mobile phone were normal, only time stood still, and Huang Yihua even breathed a little lighter.

"Time can only be calculated mentally here." Seemingly noticing the frightened Huang Yihua, Shen Yunzhe replied while being pulled away by Li Yilun: "Because everything here is still."

"Whether it's time, air or light." Shen Yunzhe raised his hand, "They were all suspended at the last moment."

"The core game is suspended?" Huang Yihua looked at Shen Yunzhe, "Is it true?"

Shen Yunzhe smiled and said, "Don't look so sad. Pause also has its benefits."

"benefit?"

"There are many benefits." Shen Yunzhe said: "People will not grow up, the injured will not die, and the elderly will not enter the grave. Everyone is frozen at the last moment. They are not dead, they are just frozen."

Shen Yunzhe nodded with satisfaction, "Unless you are as strong as a certain guy and can still think in this kind of paused space, you are just like dehydrated vegetables."

"When did it return to its original shape after soaking in water?" Shen Yunzhe's eyes lit up as he said, "Dehydrated vegetables? I like this description!"

"Describing people as dehydrated vegetables." Li Yilun complained and disliked it, "...an indescribable feeling of nausea."

Shen Yunzhe immediately put away his smile and said, "I want you to take care of it!"

Seeing that Shen Yunzhe was unwilling to continue speaking, Li Yilun glanced at him. He really wanted to know who the person Shen Yunzhe said was "still thinking in this suspended space". Since Shen Yunzhe mentioned it and said that there really is such a person.

Li Yilun looked around. It was so dark that he couldn't see his fingers. There was no wind, no smell, and no sound. If a person stayed here for several hours, he would probably go crazy.

What a terrible thing it would be if there were really thoughts left in the paused space.

"Let's go, let's get to the exit soon." Shen Yunzhe said.

They did not ask how Shen Yunzhe knew. There was no point in asking such questions. Shen Yunzhe himself was a huge mystery, and they had long given up exploring this mystery.

Continuing to move forward, this time they quickened their pace, and soon they saw the end of the road, and there seemed to be a little light in front of the black road.

Li Yilun went out first, followed by Huang Yihua and Shen Yunzhe. After walking out of the dark road, they finally came to a new location.

It was like a square, or a community. There was a fountain in the center of the square. In the fountain stood a statue. This statue was already very familiar to Shen Yunzhe. It was the statue of the Virgin Mary.

The Virgin's eyes are closed, her hands are raised, and the water from the fountain splashes on her face as if she is weeping.

In front of the statue of the Virgin are countless female statues. They kneel on the ground devoutly, holding their hands towards the statue of the Virgin, as if they are offering something.

Shen Yunzhe looked at the statue, and then looked at the row of buildings behind. There was a person standing behind the window of each building. Those people looked at Shen Yunzhe and the other three people below with pale faces and expressionless faces. Li Yilun and Huang Yihua quickly became nervous. Get up, for fear that these strange things will come down.

Shen Yunzhe felt his hands getting cold. He touched his pocket and found a room card with 1-1 written on it.

Li Yilun and Huang Yihua also found the room keys, which were 2-4 and 5-7 respectively. There was complexity and worry in their eyes.

"1, 2, 3..." Just when they were extremely nervous, Shen Yunzhe's counting sound suddenly came from behind them.

Li Yilun looked at Shen Yunzhe, "What are you counting?"

"Rooms without people." Shen Yunzhe said: "There are many rooms without people in this building."

The two people immediately turned to look at the building. Like Shen Yunzhe, they quickly counted the locations in their minds and found that there were 20 windows in the building and no one was there, and the room where their room card number was located was also not weird. Things are there.

Shen Yunzhe smiled and said, "Oh, do you have to wait for 20 players to show up?"

"Wu Yan is not very lucky. He chose a dead man's child, but ended up entering a super game arcade that can only be opened by 20 players."

Hearing this, Huang Yihua was a little surprised and said, "Does it mean that he can't wait for anyone, so he has been spending time here?"

"That's wrong." Shen Yunzhe looked at Huang Yihua with a subtle look in his eyes, "You seem to be a little insensitive to the difficulty of the game field itself."

Huang Yihua was stunned for a moment, then she opened her eyes slightly.

"The game field will automatically replenish the number of people, but the difficulty is too high and no one will survive, so no one will find out that Wu Yan died here!"

"Wu Yan didn't die in the mountain village, he died here!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.2K 20
It's been some time finally defeating Naruku. And life seems to have gone back to normal. But, there is trouble in paradise. Inuyasha and kagome's re...
19.2K 1.1K 111
Author: Shenquanyuan Alternate Title: 我靠馬甲成為百鬼之主 Summary: Huang Quanchuan Jiuyuan, a poor male high school student, signed up for the competition b...
8.6K 392 20
Author: GQuest_Creations Description: Ark, a powerful World Traveler in the World Travel Agency, decided to retire in his career. He choose an uniden...
79.3K 3.5K 200
Ye Zhou managed to save enough money, opened a large supermarket, and was about to flex his muscles, but found out that he might be suffering from a...