I control the unlimited flow...

By aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 158

52 4 0
By aneeqaahmed01

The network was not interrupted, the communication was not interrupted, and the news of female corpses jumping from buildings began to spread explosively on the Internet. As long as anyone saw it, new female corpses would appear.

It spread like an internet virus.

People tend to bully the weak and fear the strong. Seeing how tough Shen Yunzhe was, they no longer dared to take pictures. Most of them quietly backed away. Shen Yunzhe looked at the female corpse trapped on the ground in front of him and put his mobile phone to his ear.

"Director Qiao? How is it? Have you thought of a solution?"

"No, but the game field has probably been found." Qiao Dong looked at the information in his hand, "This is also a game field corroded by strange objects. The name of the game field is..."

Qiao Dong frowned, maybe because he felt uncomfortable. He paused for two seconds before continuing, "It's called "Planting"."

"Plant?" Shen Yunzhe didn't expect it to be such a clear name.

"Yes." Qiao Dong also felt a little psychologically unwell, "Only one player came out of this game field alive, and we only made records based on this one player. Soon this player died in the next game, so we only have this little information. ."

"Surviving players said: At the beginning of the game, they need to plant a head. Yes, it is really a head."

"Bury the head of a female corpse who committed suicide by jumping off a building, and then water and fertilize it. Wait until the next day, and a sapling will grow out. Soon the sapling will grow into a big tree, and the buried tree will slowly grow. Female corpse, they need to meet the requirements of the female corpse on the tree, otherwise they will be hung on the tree to replace the female corpse."

"After cultivating the female corpse, players can leave the game and return to reality."

Shen Yunzhe was silent, and after a moment he said: "...Is it possible that this female corpse should be buried?"

"It's best not to. Planting is a game farm process. I'm worried that if we really follow the game farm procedures, the number of female corpses will further expand." Qiao Dong frowned. He pressed his temples and felt as if his head was exploding. General pain, "In short, maybe because the number is large, the female corpse's attack power is not strong. You can try to use fire to burn it for a while."

"As long as it turns into ashes, it can't move."

Shen Yunzhe looked at the charred corpse and said, "Where can I find such a big and high-temperature fire except in the crematorium?"

"That's right. If you hold on a little longer, the police and firemen will be dispatched." Qiao Dong said, "Someone will take over soon."

After Qiao Dong hung up the phone, Shen Yunzhe also heard the sound of the car. Several people hurried over, carrying weapons that Shen Yunzhe had never seen before. These were the people who had been stationed around Shen Yunzhe's community before. To prevent the organization from causing trouble, now is the right time to deal with this kind of thing.

After leaving the scene to the professionals, Shen Yunzhe took another look at the man who was still sitting on the ground rolling around and said he was going to the hospital and asked Shen Yunzhe to pay for his mobile phone.

"There is still this person." Shen Yunzhe said: "If you spread the photos, it's best to take them away now."

The official members looked at each other, then separated into two people and walked up to the man.

"Hey! What are you doing?! I'm the victim!"

"I'm the victim! He hit me! He also smashed my phone!"

"You should arrest him!"

Shen Yunzhe watched him being taken away, then looked at the onlookers behind him, "If you took the photo, delete it immediately. This thing can stay in your mobile phone. It is the same as the surprise easter egg. Wherever you send it, there will be monsters and spread it. Those of you who go out will also enter the playground."

"No one can be left behind."

Everyone's expressions instantly turned ugly. Several people quickly started to delete the photos, and one person with a pale face wanted to ask what to do with what Shen Yunzhe had already sent.

Shen Yunzhe ignored him, turned around and left, leaving them afraid.

No one wants to enter the game field, everyone wants to live a good life.

When the news leaked and players were also sharing the news, each of them knew how scary the game field was. Don't forget how many people were missing and how many relatives they had just a few days ago. Not even the body was found.

The police quickly took over the community where the corpses appeared and disposed of the corpses in the community. Most of them were controlled within the same day.

It can only be said that because of the huge number, these corpses do not have the strength of the game field, and their attack power is similar to that of ordinary people. The main thing is that they are scary enough.

Shen Yunzhe walked out with his mobile phone and went up to the highest floor.

According to Qiao Dong, this playground was originally about planting a head. The head slowly grew into a big tree, and the big tree was pregnant with a female corpse. Shen Yunzhe looked at it from the highest point, wondering if he would see a corpse. ‌Where's the tree?

At this moment, Shen Yunzhe heard the ringtone of his cell phone. Shen Yunzhe answered the call without looking at the caller.

"Hello?"

"It's me." Li Yilun's voice was breathless, as if he was running, "Are you still at home?"

"exist."

"Come out now and take bus No. 8 from your house all the way east. After about seven stops, you will see a hill. Get off the bus and wait for me." Li Yilun said.

Shen Yunzhe was silent, "Do you want me to remind you that today is New Year's Eve and the buses don't run."

"Then take a taxi, or ask the official to take you there, or hurry up!" Li Yilun said, "I saw it!"

"What did you see?"

"There was a man who killed his girlfriend." Li Yilun frowned, with a hint of collapse in his voice, "He cut his body into pieces, cut off his girlfriend's head and buried it there. It rained yesterday, and there was a growth on the place where he buried his head. It was a small sapling, and soon the sapling grew into a big tree, and the body of his girlfriend was hanging on the big tree."

"They are all densely packed with corpses!"

Depend on......

Shen Yunzhe quickly went downstairs and when he rushed out of the community, he happened to see the official people preparing to leave.

Shen Yunzhe directly opened the car door and got in. With the blank eyes of those people, he asked them to take him to the location mentioned by Li Yilun. They looked at each other, and the last two people quickly drove Shen Yunzhe there. The other people informed Official top brass.

While the car was driving, Shen Yunzhe was still talking to Li Yilun.

"How did you see it? There were also corpses in your community?"

"Not only did the body appear, but there happened to be this man who buried the body where I lived." Li Yilun frowned, "He heard from somewhere that I was a fortune teller, so he came to me to tell my fortune. When I saw him, he He felt something was wrong, and then a corpse jumped off the building. When he turned around to look, his face looked like a ghost."

"Of course it's like a ghost, because the female body that jumped down is exactly the same as the girlfriend he killed."

"Where are you now? I'm in the official car and I asked them to pick you up." Shen Yunzhe asked.

Li Yilun quickly reported his address and the vehicle turned a corner. There were not many cars on the road on New Year's Eve. The car quickly found Li Yilun walking on the road. After getting in the car, Li Yilun accurately determined the location. These officials also understood Regarding the priority of the matter, one was responsible for driving, while the other reported to the superiors and requested additional manpower.

Soon they arrived at the place. Shen Yunzhe got out of the car. He looked at the big tree in front of him almost in surprise.

That's a tree that's hard to forget once you see it.

The tree is as high as a five-story building, with lush branches and leaves, but the tree is surrounded by a layer of sticky spider web-like things. In these sticky webs, heads are formed like fruits. On the trees, some have grown limbs, and some still have heads.

After seeing someone coming, all the corpses in the tree let out a sharp cry.

Amid the cries, Shen Yunzhe also heard laughter.

Shen Yunzhe covered his ears and looked carefully, and found that the corpses that were crying were not fully grown corpses, and the corpses that were about to fall to the ground would laugh.

Too scary.

"What is this?" The official member who came with him looked at the tree with an ugly expression.

"This is the true nature of those corpses." Li Yilun looked at the tree, "Find a way to dispose of this tree, maybe those messy corpses in the city will disappear."

The official member perked up, "Really?!"

"It's just probability. Do you know what probability means? I'm a fortune teller. I can only give you a possibility." Li Yilun said: "First get rid of these cobweb-like things, and then After the tree is cut down, the roots have to be dug out, and the head at the bottom must be dug out. It is best to burn the head together with the man who killed her."

Shen Yunzhe was curious, "Can this alleviate the female corpse's resentment?"

"This can alleviate my resentment." Li Yilun said confidently, and the cool man was furious, "Damn it, when did you dare to kill people and bury corpses?"

This resentment made the official members tremble, and they quickly began to report to the top. After a while, a helicopter came. Shen Yunzhe and Li Yilun were asked to leave. The helicopter sprinkled some medicine on the tree, and the next moment there was flames and a bang. , the whole tree was burning.

The cobwebs and trees creaked as they were burned, and they could hear the screams coming from the trees even though they were far away.

Two hours had passed since the flames burned out, and the helicopter sprayed water again. When they came back, they saw the tree trunks that had been burned to char. The professionals who had been prepared immediately brought their equipment and started digging out the roots. After digging hard, they finally found a head.

The female head had rotted away, but it was still alive. When it was dug out, it opened its mouth and cried like a baby.

No one could help but shake their hands after seeing this kind of scene. They almost trembled as they took out the head and put it in a special glass box. Then they quickly took the glass box to the designated place, and they were even very conscientious. Dutifully, he followed Li Yilun's method and caught the murderous boyfriend and stuffed him in the same place to wait.

How to solve it after that is an official matter. Shen Yunzhe and Li Yilun have never joined the official, and they will not follow it now.

"This should be fine." Shen Yunzhe asked Li Yilun.

"I don't know. In fact, I asked you to come here because I wanted you to deal with it." Li Yilun sat on a bench by the roadside. "Can't your brother directly hurt strange objects? If it were him. , we can completely deal with this head."

Shen Yunzhe sat next to him. He took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket. He lit the cigarette and took a puff, then handed it to Li Yilun.

Li Yilun shook his head and said he didn't smoke.

"I didn't know how to smoke before." Shen Yunzhe said, watching the white smoke coming out of the cigarette in his hand, "until the last time I was on the train."

But rather than saying that Shen Yunzhe can smoke, it is better to say that the peer he was synchronizing with at the time loved smoking, and he learned it too.

"It is difficult for even hope to deal with this situation now." Shen Yunzhe said: "There are so many corpses, and they can only be cleaned up directly if the main body is found, so often hope is more like a final executor, but If a lot of strange objects appear together, there will be nothing we can do, because he is the only one who can execute them."

Li Yilun looked at Shen Yunzhe, "I won't always be so lucky, and I won't be able to discover the location of the strange object every time."

"Yes, that's it." Shen Yunzhe exhaled a puff of smoke, "There's nothing you can do on your own. You and I, even our hopes, are just a very small part. If it's really so easy to handle, there won't be all parallels. ‌The world is being devoured."

Maybe Shen Wei understood this and made that decision.

If one person cannot save the world, then let the efforts of countless parallel worlds merge into one to form a huge force to fight against the game field.

Shen Yunzhe is the bearer, and he can only be the bearer.

Li Yilun leaned back on the chair, "Isn't it you who I occasionally see the fate of?"

He was referring to Shen Yunzhe's peer. Li Yilun could see the two fates on Shen Yunzhe's body at the same time, but often these fates had ended. Shen Yunzhe seemed to be possessed by a ghost.

"Of course it's me." Shen Yunzhe said: "If it weren't for me, how could I live in harmony with these things?"

"I don't quite understand." As a fortune teller, Li Yilun really couldn't understand the parallel world.

He just asked: "Will things get worse after that?"

"You are a fortune teller, you should know better than me."

Li Yilun thought: Can he really see more clearly than others?

But apart from a flash of inspiration, all he saw were scenes that were very obscure and difficult to identify.

He saw a huge statue of the Virgin, many strange things, humans and shadows crawling on the ground, officials running, and even Huang Yihua draining all her blood trying to break something, but failed. ‌Only Shen Yunzhe was not seen.

He didn't know where Shen Yunzhe had gone, but surprisingly he wasn't worried.

...

"How did it develop so fast?" Shen Yunzhe said to himself as he walked home.

[Because the disappearance of the live broadcast system has caused heavy damage to the game field. ] System answer: [In other parallel worlds, this kind of trauma does not exist. Neither code name sleep disorder alone nor code name erosion alone can shake this ironclad order until you bring them together. 】

[They created the conditions to break this taboo, and also made the game field feel threatened. 】

"After all, is this my problem?" Shen Yunzhe frowned, "I also have a question to ask. All parallel worlds were eroded twenty years ago. Why can this place persist until now?"

【because you are here. 】

"Yeah?"

[You are a life form born in the origin of the game field‌. Game fields are not people. They are more of an emotional trend. Because you are here, they acquiesce that this parallel‌ world has been occupied until the code name is sleep disorder and Codename Corrosion Cooperation destroyed the live broadcast system. 】

[So it finally discovered that you had rebelled. 】

Shen Yunzhe rolled his eyes silently in his heart. He didn't expect that he could be described as traitorous.

But in short, Shen Yunzhe understood that there were many reasons why Shen Wei dared to steal him out, not only the parallel world system, but also because after he was stolen, there was a chance that he would slow down the erosion of the game field and get more. Time to tackle the playground.

So he did it, and it was considered a success.

When we walked to the gate of the community, it was already getting late. Most of the corpses had been disposed of by the authorities. The community had returned to its former peace. Some people had already started to set off firecrackers. The crackling sound of firecrackers seemed to disperse everyone's inner peace. haze.

When 0 o'clock comes, it will be the new year.

Shen Yunzhe put his hands in his pockets and just stepped into the community. Suddenly, a bell rang. The sound sounded solemn and solemn. Shen Yunzhe raised his head the moment he heard it.

Because he has heard this voice.

When he left the mountain village and the mountain village disappeared before everyone's eyes, there was such a bell.

Shen Yunzhe turned to look at the sky not far away, where countless people were looking.

A huge hand suddenly appeared in the clouds. It was not very clear in the evening, but it was indeed a huge stone hand. The hand was delicate and soft, and it should be a female hand.

"Isn't it?" Shen Yunzhe murmured, "Are these the hands of the Madonna statue?"

Came so quickly? !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 120 81
Author: The Spirit of the Bar/杠之精灵 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 81 Chapter (Complete) Introduction: In the real world 996, another world is 0...
12.3K 158 42
PLEASE DO NOT VOTE No Comments Either or Report NOT MINE, ONLY MTL For Offline Purposes Author: 两江水 He is a talented dancer who became famous at a y...
104K 3.5K 40
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
79.1K 3.5K 200
Ye Zhou managed to save enough money, opened a large supermarket, and was about to flex his muscles, but found out that he might be suffering from a...