I control the unlimited flow...

Od aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 153

39 4 0
Od aneeqaahmed01

Pingchu walked forward leaning on a stick. He survived the night and finally didn't catch a cold.

It can only be said that the uniforms provided by the government are enough to keep out the cold. He was not unlucky enough to get involved in the summer uniform, but his physical strength was really exhausted and he had not eaten anything, so he could only use a stick to support his body.

Just as he followed the mark to the place where he descended the mountain, a shadow suddenly appeared above his head.

When Pingchu looked up, he was surprised to see a little old man falling from the top.

Damn it? village head?

What's wrong? Was he thrown down by Shen Yunzhe?

The village chief rolled twice on the ground and was finally stopped by a tree. Pingchu was watching not far away, leaning on a stick. He raised his head and saw He Yufeng standing anxiously on the edge of the mountain. He looked carefully. After confirming for a long time, yes, only He Yufeng and not Shen Yunzhe.

ah? Could it be He Yufeng who threw him down?

At this moment, the village chief suddenly twitched, startling Pingchu who was about to call someone. He threw down his stick and hid behind a big tree.

"Who are you?! Who are you!" The village chief began to scream in an old voice, "Why did you do this?"

"You committed a foul." The village chief replied in the same voice.

Pingchu suddenly realized: Yes, the village chief committed a foul.

The village rules are written on the doorstep of the village chief. It says that villagers cannot leave the village. The village chief also belongs to the villagers. He cannot be superior to others just because he is the village chief, so the rules are also useful to him. Now the village chief is here. It is obviously a violation to leave the village!

Yes, that's how it should be!

Villagers cannot leave the village, so throwing villagers down has no use. The only way is to throw down the village chief.

The expression on the village chief's face was twisted and ugly, "No one saw that I violated the rules!"

"I saw it!" He Yufeng on the mountain said suddenly, "I saw that the village chief violated the rules."

The village chief gave him a scary look, as if to say that if we kill him, no one will know about it. Pingchu walked out in a hurry, holding on to the tree trunk, "I saw it too!"

"The village chief violated the rules. I thought I could leave the village after seeing the village chief violate the rules, so I went down the mountain!"

Pingchu opened his mouth and turned the black into white, "I thought the village chief tacitly agreed that everyone can leave the village, otherwise why would the village chief come down the mountain!"

"Ah!!" The village chief screamed sharply.

But at the same time, the same voice came out of the village chief's mouth, but it gave people a completely different feeling.

If the village chief's voice was full of coldness and weirdness, then this voice was smoother, with a subtle hint of bad taste. He seemed to be laughing, or he seemed to have discovered something interesting.

"He Yufeng, how about going back and reading the village rules?"

He Yufeng was stunned for a moment, then he whispered, "Shen...?"

"Pingchu, go back with He Yufeng!"

Pingchu was also stunned. He pointed at himself, and then quickly ran to the mountain pass in the eyes of the village chief. He was pulled up the mountain by He Yufeng. The two quickly returned to see the rules and watched them leave. Ten minutes later Shen Yunzhe then Shi Shiran climbed up the mountain.

His ears were filled with Yuehong's roar.

"Save it." Shen Yunzhe stood at the edge of the cemetery, still out of breath because he was an old man. "Believe it or not, I will take you to death with me."

"Damn thief! Bastard!"

The village chief exuded a strong aura of strange things, and Shen Yunzhe clearly felt that Yuehong was fighting for his body with the village chief.

Shen Yunzhe returned to the village. He Yufeng and Ping Chu were standing at the door of the village chief. They turned around immediately when they saw the village chief come back. On the board with the rules written on them, the fourth article, "Villers cannot leave the village," had disappeared. Yuehong let out a miserable scream.

"Go quickly." Shen Yunzhe said: "Go to Xiaoqing's place immediately."

He Yufeng and Ping Chu wanted to ask what was going on, but something was obviously wrong now. They suppressed their doubts and turned around and ran in the direction of Xiaoqing.

The smell of strange objects continued to erode the surroundings, and the rules and words on the board were changing. Shen Yunzhe kept waiting until Yuehong immediately completely devoured the village chief. He quickly changed the substitute object, and instantly changed back to Yaya beside Xiaoqing. .

"Ah!!" The village chief made a shrill voice. In an instant, he changed from an old man to a young woman.

The woman has bloody wounds on her face.

She didn't know who these villagers were, or who occupied the position of village chief. She only knew that the person said Xiaoqing's name at the last moment.

The writing on the board changed several times, and finally settled on 'Kill Xiaoqing'.

Rule 4: Kill Xiaoqing!

Pingchu and He Yufeng ran to the door of Xiaoqing's house. Xiaoqing was sitting in the house, but there was a little girl squatting at the door.

Hearing the footsteps, the little girl suddenly raised her head. Her face was pale and her eyes were black. Her whole body was wet, and she looked at the two people coming over with no expression on her face.

Pingchu was so frightened that he almost fell down.

"Fuck! Yaya!"

Pingchu grabbed He Yufeng's wrist, "Where is Shen Yunzhe?"

"Isn't he with the village chief?" He Yufeng said: "It's okay, Yaya won't kill us so quickly. We are Xiaoqing's clients this time. Even if we die, we will die last!"

"But what did Shen Yunzhe ask us to do here?"

"I don't know." He Yufeng was also confused, "I heard Shen Yunzhe ask whether he should use his identity as Yaya to kill the village chief. I refused and said it was too dangerous, so he said he would not let himself go. In danger, who knows the next moment he will be gone, Yaya will turn back into Yaya, and the village chief will suddenly jump off the mountain."

"He suddenly replaced the village chief!"

Pingchu listened to He Yufeng's words in confusion. Before he could react, Yaya suddenly stood up.

Her wet body was tightening, and it only took an instant for her to reach the height of an adult. Then her clothes and facial features came into play. In the horrified eyes of the two people, Yaya transformed into Shen Yunzhe in a few seconds. , Shen Yunzhe didn't care about their surprise, turned around and grabbed Xiaoqing's hand.

"Mom, let's go down the mountain." Shen Yunzhe said.

Xiaoqing looked at Shen Yunzhe blankly, "Yaya, what are you talking about?"

"I'm not afraid anymore. I can accompany my mother." Shen Yunzhe took her hand and walked out of the room. "Mom, look, I will no longer be vulnerable to death. As long as my mother is alive, I will always be there." Stay alive."

"Yaya." Xiaoqing's eyes were filled with tears. She held Shen Yunzhe's hand tightly, "Mom is wrong. Mom is too incompetent."

"Let's go." Shen Yunzhe pulled Xiao Qing forward, "Go and take the road you have always wanted to take. Accompany me back to your home, and we will leave here together."

Xiaoqing couldn't stop crying. She nodded vigorously, "Okay, okay."

"Mom takes Yaya home."

In this way, Pingchu and He Yufeng looked at Shen Yunzhe in confusion and dragged Xiaoqing away the moment he came back. The route they ran happened to be where Pingchu came back, which was the cemetery and where Xiaoqing told them. mountain road.

The two looked at each other and saw the confusion in each other's eyes.

"What to do now?" Pingchu asked.

"Of course together!" He Yufeng quickly followed, "Follow us down the mountain!"

"Damn it, Shen Yunzhe just threw the village chief off the mountain! If he stays in this village any longer, he will be buried alive!"

Pingchu screamed, "I can't run anymore!"

After climbing a mountain all day, I was almost beaten to death. I finally escaped and stayed in the mountain for a night, but now I have to climb a mountain again.

worn out!

On the way down the mountain, He Yufeng saw dense red cloth strips as he walked. He held on to the tree trunk and asked, "Pingchu, is this road safe?"

"Safe!" Pingchu said: "This route is true and you can leave the village."

"But leaving the village does not mean leaving the game field. The following is an extension of the game field, and because it is unable to complete Xiaoqing's instructions, it will lead to Xiaoqing's revenge!" Pingchu replied breathlessly.

He Yufeng supported him, "But it's different now."

He looked at Shen Yunzhe who was holding Xiaoqing's hand in front of him.

"Yeah, it's different now."

They looked at each other.

All the people who came here before assumed the identity of villagers, and no one assumed the identity of Yaya. Moreover, they were all players, and their attitude towards strange objects was very secretive. They would not deliberately approach Xiaoqing, let alone bring Xiaoqing with them. Qing went down the mountain together.

But Shen Yunzhe did so.

Using his unique player method and Yaya's identity, he threw the village chief down the mountain to break the village rules and then immediately took Xiaoqing down the mountain and left here.

This will not trigger Xiaoqing's revenge, and will perfectly fulfill Xiaoqing's wish.

All I can say is that he is truly a humble child, bold and careful, and extremely keen on the playground.

Xiaoqing's body was still too weak and she needed to rest after walking for a while. Pingchu was also exhausted, and Shen Yunzhe and He Yufeng were on guard outside.

"We are walking very fast. The weird thing shouldn't notice that we are running away so quickly." He Yufeng said, "But why did you suddenly become the village chief?"

"Secret." Shen Yunzhe replied casually: "Surprise?"

"This is such a surprise." He Yufeng murmured, "The village chief line is rarely opened because the seniors left a message that the village chief is a strange creature and will be killed directly if faced alone or if the conversation does not go well. , the risk is too high and has not been dealt with."

"Until you tell me that the village chief has a red moon in his body."

With the strange object in the village chief's body, the officials certainly did not dare to provoke the village chief. Xiaoqing had a strange object named Yaya beside her, but Yaya was a derivative of Xiaoqing. At most, it could kill one villager a day. This villager may not be who he is, but the village chief is different. He can kill whoever he wants.

It was too dangerous, too much like a dead end, so that even if they wanted to do what Shen Yunzhe was doing, they couldn't do it.

Who can force the village chief to jump off a mountain to break the village rules like Shen Yunzhe?

The mountain road is difficult to walk. The last time Pingchu found the way, he relied on the red cloth strips on the trees. This time, too, but this time it was He Yufeng who looked at the red cloth strips. As he walked, he removed the red cloth strips on the trees. Record everything on the road map, including any mistakes.

After most of a day, they followed the route to the location where Pingchu first arrived, a dangerous sign composed of three red strips of cloth.

They ignored the sign and continued walking down, and soon saw the second danger sign.

There may be more than one person going down, and the final outcome for one person is Xiaoqing's revenge, so they all go back and mark it before they die, and they must prevent others from continuing down.

They ignored them all. Xiaoqing couldn't walk anymore. He Yufeng went over to carry her. Pingchu was limping with a stick. He felt that he must have blisters on the soles of his feet. Just like that, They hurriedly and slowly finally got down the mountain. The scenery at the foot of the mountain was different from that on the mountain. The difference was obvious, but it could be clearly seen that the houses at the foot of the mountain were sturdier and more beautiful than those on the mountain.

"Coming down!" Pingchu shouted: "We are at the bottom of the mountain!"

"What should we do now?"

"If it is the same as reality, we should call the police." He Yufeng said: "But I don't know what it was like more than 20 years ago. There is probably no police station here. We need to continue to go out."

Pingchu sighed and swayed to follow.

At this time, there were also people in the village at the foot of the mountain. Pingchu's social skills were fully demonstrated. He quickly talked with several villagers and got the location of the police station.

Although I don't know why there is a police station here, the scope of this playground is really too large.

Xiaoqing still remembers where her home is and her name. As long as she is sent to the police station, she can really go home.

At this moment, Xiaoqing raised her head and looked at the unfamiliar scenery. She said, "Put me down."

He Yufeng immediately put the person down. He didn't dare to say anything. Xiaoqing was still a strange thing after all.

"I have been waiting for someone who can help me." Xiaoqing walked over and gently touched Shen Yunzhe's face, "I am so resentful. I waited and waited, but no one was willing to wait until I died. Come and help me, Yaya, my Yaya, I didn't expect that you would be the one to save my mother in the end."

"I am an unqualified mother. In the end, I needed my daughter to save me. You are still so young."

Shen Yunzhe looked at her and finally shook his head, "Because your Yaya likes you and doesn't want you to be so sad."

"Thank you, Yaya." Xiaoqing burst into tears, "I will be back."

"When the time comes, I will definitely... take my Yaya with me."

Xiaoqing always knew that Yaya was dead, drowned in the spring by her abominable father, Erniu, and her poor daughter was thrown outside the door in winter, frozen stiff by the cold wind. She opened her eyes She closed her eyes, as if asking her mother why she didn't come to save her.

Xiaoqing always knew that what appeared in front of her was not Yaya, but her fantasy, because she was an educated college student, but she didn't care anymore, she longed for Yaya.

Until now, she understands that she has to accept the fact that Yaya is dead. She has always wanted to escape, but she will come back. This time, she will bring many people to take away Yaya's bones. Take it away, as she said, and go see the sea with her daughter, see the tall buildings and those prosperous things.

She will never be cold again.

Shen Yunzhe saw Xiaoqing's figure gradually disappearing, and the system also reminded him to leave his identity as Yaya.

"Does this count as crossing the Xiaoqing line?" Pingchu asked, "But we haven't left the game field yet."

"This only shows that the plot is not over yet." He Yufeng looked at the mountain behind him, "The village chief line has just begun."

"Speaking of this, I have a new clue here." Pingchu took out a piece of paper from his arms, "I found it on a skeleton where I was looking for a place to spend the night."

He Yufeng took the paper. After reading it, he handed it to Shen Yunzhe. Everything else was similar to what he imagined, except when he saw the punishment room, he frowned slightly.

"Punishment room?"

He Yufeng found the sketch he had drawn. He had already drawn a thumbnail of the mountain village before. Now he took out these pictures and compared them little by little. Sure enough, he found that the location of the punishment house was in reality. The mountain village was empty. .

The Punishment House is a house that appears out of thin air.

"Yeah, I was shocked when I saw it." Pingchu said: "No matter how I thought about it, I found that there is no such punishment house in the mountain village in reality. You know, we followed and inspected it for two or three times. We have long been familiar with what a mountain village looks like in 2008."

"But until this reminder, I didn't realize this problem. We all ignored it."

"The impact of the mountain village on us." He Yufeng closed the notebook, "The village chief's line may also be related to this punishment house."

"Then what should we do now?" Pingchu was a little unsteady on his feet, "Go back to the village again? Now that the village rules have been broken, we shouldn't be beaten to death if we go back."

Seeing him like this, He Yufeng sighed, "Do you still have the strength to go up the mountain?"

"Maybe I will die suddenly." Pingchu said desperately, "I'm so tired, my legs are going to be broken!"

Shen Yunzhe thought for a moment and said, "Just wait here and don't go up the mountain."

"I'll go up and have a look."

"Ah?" Pingchu looked at Shen Yunzhe in surprise, "It's midnight for you to go up, right? It's too dangerous at night."

"It's okay." Shen Yunzhe smiled at him, "I have a way."

Before Pingchu could ask what the solution was, Shen Yunzhe's figure suddenly disappeared into the air. Pingchu was stunned for a moment, and He Yufeng was also a little surprised. They looked at each other and then slowly looked away.

"Should we pretend we didn't see it?" Pingchu asked He Yufeng.

He Yufeng thought for a while, "He has many secrets, including this one. He came to the mountain village saying it was for Shen Wei, but so far we have not found any traces left by Shen Wei."

"Maybe in that punishment room."

"Maybe?" He Yufeng said: "If we can really leave alive, the officials will ask for all the detailed information. We can't escape, but to be honest, we don't know how Shen Yunzhe did it. We will say no when the time comes. If you know it, it's not a lie."

Pingchu nodded, "That's all we can do."

On the other side, Shen Yunzhe assumed a new identity in an instant: Yue Hong.

Yes, he caught the weird things and collected them.

I have to say that the "Strange Object's Identity" is really easy to use. After being put into it, the degree of freedom is much higher. As long as the settings are not destroyed, you can do whatever you want.

He looked ahead with satisfaction. The villagers gathered at Xiaoqing's door with farm tools, but there was no one inside. Shen Yunzhe looked at it. He turned back to the village chief's door to read the rules and found the rules at the door. It became 'Kill Xiaoqing', but unfortunately Xiaoqing has left. This rule is the same as useless.

Because they couldn't accomplish their goal, the villagers were circling around Xiaoqing's door like headless flies. Shen Yunzhe didn't even look at them, turned around and walked around them to the punishment room.

The punishment room was wide open, and Shen Yunzhe opened the door with a creak. The decoration in the punishment room was almost the same as when they came.

The inside looks exactly like an official outpost.

Shen Yunzhe tentatively stepped in. The moment he stepped in, Shen Yunzhe opened his eyes slightly, as if he couldn't see anything different.

It's not an official outpost, nor an ordinary punishment room, but a dark space where nothing can be seen.

What is this place?

[The connection point between the mountain village and the core game field. 】The person who answered is the system, 【that is, deep in the mountain village you are looking for. 】

【Just keep walking forward and you will see what you want to see. 】

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

20.5K 957 24
*𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 " "𝑾𝑶𝑹...
6.7K 120 81
Author: The Spirit of the Bar/杠之精灵 Category: Danmei Fanfiction Status: 81 Chapter (Complete) Introduction: In the real world 996, another world is 0...
79.1K 3.5K 200
Ye Zhou managed to save enough money, opened a large supermarket, and was about to flex his muscles, but found out that he might be suffering from a...
104K 3.5K 40
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...