I control the unlimited flow...

By aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 151

40 4 0
By aneeqaahmed01

Can you continue going down? Pingchu doesn't know.

Is it dangerous down there? very dangerous! Pingchu knows this very well.

After thinking about it for a while, Pingchu immediately decided to go back. He walked back quickly, faster than going down the mountain.

It took him half a day to go down the mountain. It was winter now and it got dark very quickly. He had to return to the village before dark. The playground was more dangerous at night than during the day. There were no lights in the village. If he turned them on at night, If you enter the village with your mobile phone flashlight, you may be beaten to death on the spot.

On the other side, since the villagers did not dare to come to Xiaoqing, they gave Shen Yunzhe and He Yufeng space to communicate.

Erniu's body was still there, and He Yufeng had mixed emotions every time he came to see it.

When they first arrived, there was also a corpse displayed outside their door, but that corpse was a young Yaya who was strangled and drowned. This time it was the culprit.

"The villagers were too afraid to come and dispose of the body, so they could only throw it here." Shen Yunzhe said, "That's fine, just throw it here. Yaya was also thrown outside the door for a long time. After all, it was Yaya who disposed of it." he."

He Yufeng nodded, "Do you think Pingchu can go out?"

"The probability of being able to get out is very low." Shen Yun analyzed philosophically, "I don't know who found Xiaoqing's line. Maybe it's because she plays such a big role in the entire plot line. So they generally contacted Xiaoqing and finally opened this line, but to be honest, so many people opened this line and got the route, but no one left."

"It only shows that there are traps in this line."

He Yufeng looked at his notebook, which contained all the information he had collected, "The Yaya line should be the auxiliary Xiaoqing line, not a separate line."

Shen Yunzhe nodded, "In addition to the Yaya line, you should pay attention to the village chief. The village chief obviously also has a line."

"Yes, the village rules are also a line." He Yufeng thought for a while, "When the news about Pingchu comes back, we will go to the village chief to inquire."

"If it doesn't work, there is a cemetery." Shen Yunzhe said: "The cemetery contains the dead people, and it is also the starting point for Xiaoqing to leave the village. Yaya's body is also missing in the cemetery. I always feel that There may be more importance there than you think."

He Yufeng recorded the village, village rules and "cemetery" in the notebook.

"Speaking of this, there is one more thing." He Yufeng said: "The timeline of our arrival seems to be a little earlier than others. It may also be because the person you brought in at the beginning was Xiaoqing. "

He Yufeng recalled the various clues he found, "According to the information, the seniors did not know who Yaya was at the beginning."

"They spent two or three days in the village, and each day a villager would die innocently. The dead villagers were random, including players. They began to investigate the cause of the death of the villagers, and finally found out in the mouths of other villagers Get the name Yaya."

"Afterwards, they learned that there was a woman named Xiaoqing in the village. Xiaoqing had been locked up in the punishment room. Xiaoqing had a daughter named Yaya who died not long ago."

"Xiaoqing's husband Erniu was the first to die."

Shen Yunzhe hissed, "Really?"

What He Yufeng was thinking was why did their plot start earlier than the others? However, this did allow them to get a lot of clues in advance.

What Shen Yunzhe was thinking was: He was responsible for killing Erniu. Unexpectedly, in the original plot, Erniu was also the first one to die. If one villager died that day, wouldn't he? Are you going to kill a villager early every morning?

So complicated.

[Killing Two Cows is because you were lucky enough to catch up with it. Now that you have the plot, it is best to follow the plot. 】

Okay, okay, follow the plot.

Thinking of this, Shen Yunzhe suddenly raised his eyebrows slightly. He looked at He Yufeng next to him and said, "He Yufeng."

"What?" He Yufeng looked at him.

"I thought of a question." Shen Yunzhe said: "I remember that Xiaoqing's plot purpose is to find a way to leave the village. She is in conflict with the village, but the village's But the rule is that if you die, you will be buried in the grave bag assigned to you by the village, and no one is allowed to leave the village."

"Is this a contradiction of purpose?"

He Yufeng looked at Shen Yunzhe, "One asked to leave the village, but the other asked to stay."

"Different rules on both sides."

Shen Yunzhe nodded, "We believed in Xiaoqing at first, and even your former colleagues believed in Xiaoqing solely because the players wanted to leave the game field of the mountain village. But after thinking about it... the route Xiaoqing said was to leave the village. , she didn't say that leaving the village means leaving the game field."

He Yufeng took a breath of cold air.

"Even if Xiaoqing's route is right, the village Pingchu left is not leaving the game field! But he has completely violated the village rules!"

Village rules do not allow anyone to leave the village!

What the heck, there's still a trap here!

He Yufeng immediately ran towards the cemetery, and Shen Yunzhe stood up and looked over.

At this moment, a voice sounded behind Shen Yunzhe.

"Yaya, where is he going?" Xiaoqing stood behind him and said, "This kid ran in a real hurry."

Shen Yunzhe turned back and glanced at Xiaoqing. After thinking for a while, he said, "The cemetery."

"The cemetery is the place where my mother wants to take Yaya away." Xiaoqing said in a gentle voice, "A lot of people are there. Every time I go there, more people are buried. inside."

As she spoke, she suddenly paused. She knelt down and looked at Shen Yunzhe, "Yaya, were you talking to mom just now?"

Shen Yunzhe looked at her and nodded, "Yeah."

"Yaya, mom's Yaya!" Xiaoqing cried and laughed, "Mom will definitely take you away!"

At this moment, Shen Yunzhe heard the ringing of the bell. The ringing was very rapid, which brought out the emotions of Xiaoqing who was crying and laughing. They looked up and looked outside.

I saw the villagers coming out as the bell rang, each of them carrying farm tools. They stood at the door with expressionless faces, looking particularly strange.

The village chief holding the bell came over. He was shaking the bell and came from not far away. The people in the village slowly followed the village chief. Xiaoqing looked at the bell. She slowly walked Follow her. Since Xiaoqing followed her, of course he had to follow her and take a look.

Soon Shen Yunzhe followed a group of people to a familiar route, and soon saw a familiar person.

He Yufeng stood next to the cemetery and watched in confusion as all the villagers came over.

The village chief didn't pay attention to He Yufeng, and his bell stopped shaking.

He Yufeng took the opportunity to walk next to Shen Yunzhe.

"What's wrong?"

Shen Yunzhe shook his head.

After Shen Yunzhe shook his head, the village chief finally spoke.

"Everyone, our family has family laws and village rules. We all have come here this way. Rules make us stronger." The village chief said politely with an expressionless face, "But just now Today, a villager forgot the rules and the village, and actually went down the mountain and left the village privately."

"What should we do with such a person?"

The villagers raised their farm tools and said, "Kill him!"

The village chief looked at everyone and said, "Yes, anyone who goes down the mountain in violation of village rules will be killed!"

He Yufeng immediately realized that they were talking about Pingchu.

He, who was always silent and calm, seemed a little flustered. Shen Yunzhe grabbed his wrist to stop his possible panic.

But how could He Yufeng not be worried? He and Pingchu grew up together, worked together as officials, and even became partners. Now, even if they are mentally prepared, they still can't watch so calmly. Pingchu was injured or even died.

"Then you can't accompany him to death." Shen Yunzhe whispered: "Let's take a look first."

There were rustling sounds from the grass and trees next to the cemetery, and the sound of human breathing sounded. Pingchu had exhausted almost all his strength at this time, and when he saw the strange atmosphere not far away, He could no longer walk, but he did not relax his vigilance. He held on to the tree trunk five meters away from these people and looked at the place panting.

Pingchu was not stupid, he clearly noticed something was wrong.

His gaze swept over all the villagers holding farm tools, and finally settled on Shen Yunzhe and He Yufeng behind them.

His mind was spinning quickly, and he quickly remembered the village rules, and understood that if he followed Xiaoqing's method and went down the mountain, it would be considered a violation of the village rules.

It's really a dead end. If you can't get down, you can't get up.

Depend on!

The first villager rushed up, and Pingchu dodged to avoid it, but fell to the ground.

He had been going up and down the mountain all day today, and he had long since run out of energy. It was a good thing he could avoid it.

When he fell, Pingchu gave He Yufeng a look, telling him to control himself and not come over.

More villagers walked over.

I don't know how many official personnel were killed here. When they believed in Xiaoqing and were convinced that it was an escape route, they were caught in a contradiction between neither going up nor going down. If you take the route away from the game field, there are villagers waiting for you if you go up.

This is too painful.

He Yufeng watched helplessly as the villagers surrounded Pingchu. He gritted his teeth hard and felt the smell of blood in his mouth.

Pingchu was his friend who grew up with him from elementary school to university. Although they were not in the same major, they were always in the same school. Later, He Yufeng was discovered by his roommate in the same dormitory. After watching the surprise easter egg, Keng Hao entered official work, but unexpectedly he met Ping Chu at the same place.

Pingchu broke the rules and beat the roommate severely. Since then, they have been supporting each other to survive.

If Pingchu must die, he would rather Pingchu die after entering the game field, instead of watching Pingchu being beaten to death by a strange thing before his eyes, unable to save him.

Shen Yunzhe pressed He Yufeng hard and refused to let him pass.

"Can I control it now?" Shen Yunzhe suddenly asked.

He Yufeng turned to look at Shen Yunzhe, but found that Shen Yunzhe didn't look at him, and those words didn't seem to be addressed to him.

Talking to yourself?

It seems that I have indeed heard that Shen Yunzhe has a problem with talking to himself.

[After synchronization, your abilities will be enhanced, but I do not recommend that you change peers now. Once you change peers, you will not be able to continue to substitute Yaya, and you may even be discovered by Yaya. 】

"It doesn't matter, it only takes a moment." Shen Yunzhe said: "You can't go down the mountain or go up the mountain, but there is still a gap in the mountain. As long as you enter this gap, the villagers will not dare to pursue it. "

[Understand, you can probably buy five seconds. 】

"enough."

Shen Yunzhe let go of He Yufeng's hand. He kept looking forward. He Yufeng subconsciously took two steps back. He realized what Shen Yunzhe was going to do now.

The villagers raised their farm tools, and Pingchu was ready to die.

But at that moment, it was as if the air was frozen, and all the villagers were suddenly unable to move. If anyone could see it, they would find that there were countless invisible four-line slaves. Attacking from all directions, silk threads wrapped around the joints of every villager, tightly controlling them.

"Run!" Shen Yunzhe shouted.

Pingchu got up quickly. He understood what Shen Yunzhe meant. He reacted quickly. When the villagers were unable to move, he turned around and ran down the mountain.

Creaking, the villagers were twisting their limbs hard, and the threads were breaking.

This was when he was running for his life. Pingchu heard the crashing sounds coming from behind him and realized that Shen Yunzhe could only last for a short time. He had never run so fast in his life. He was at the end. He jumped down the mountain in an instant, the pickaxe grazed his hair and hit the frozen soil hard.

All the threads were broken, and Shen Yunzhe's vision went dark, and he almost fell to the ground.

This time it was He Yufeng who supported him from behind.

"Ran?"

"Ran!!"

"The traitor has escaped!"

They said such words, but they retracted their hands and walked back. The village chief no longer cared, and they began to retreat.

Shen Yunzhe took a breath. He felt a little better, at least his eyes were not dark. He raised his head and saw that the villagers had passed by and were about to return to the village.

"I remember it was said in the plot: A villager dies every day, and Yaya kills him."

"That's right, but now that you have taken on the identity of Yaya, I'm not sure whether this background is consistent." He Yufeng said: "And are you okay? You look very pale. Why don't you take a rest first?"

Shen Yunzhe squatted down and put his hands on the ground, "No, there is one more thing to do."

Invisible threads came out of the earth. He Yufeng saw the villager walking at the end suddenly made a sudden movement, and then he raised the pickaxe in his hand and hit the village next to him hard. The villager who was hit twitched and fell to the ground.

This unexpected plot made He Yufeng stunned for a moment, unable to react at all.

It's not just He Yufeng. The villagers who were obviously not right in front seemed to suddenly become normal because of this sudden situation. They looked at the last person who fell to the ground in confusion. Then he looked at the villagers holding blood-stained hair.

At this time, they seemed to suddenly notice that Xiaoqing was standing in front of the cemetery.

They looked at Xiaoqing in horror.

"It's Yaya!" Someone suddenly shouted: "Yaya is back for revenge!"

"Help!"

"Don't kill me, don't kill me! I didn't do anything, this was all done by Erniu!"

"Run!"

Almost instantly, all the villagers, including the village chief, rolled away and ran away, leaving only the villagers who were suddenly killed.

[It's a bit over-expended. Don't use your abilities anymore today. 】

"I don't use it much on weekdays." Shen Yunzhe murmured.

"And I'm not just maintaining the plot. Yaya kills one villager a day in the plot. This is today's duty."

He Yufeng looked at Shen Yunzhe in confusion and muttered to himself again.

Only this time he thought: Is Shen Yunzhe really just talking to himself?

Or is he really talking to something that ordinary people can't see or hear?

...

Pingchu sat on the ground panting, his body covered with dust, but he didn't care at all. After all, his life was almost gone, so who would care about a little dust.

He looked ahead. He was running so fast that he didn't even know he was jumping down from somewhere.

But this obviously still belongs to the mountains.

Pingchu took out a red cloth strip from his pocket, and then wrote a line of words on the red cloth strip with a black pen.

【As long as you go down the mountain, you don't have to go back to the mountain village! 】

After finishing writing, Pingchu tied the red cloth strips to the tree. He wrote several pieces and planned to hang up the red cloth strips at a distance after resting, so that at least there would be some left. There are no traces of him.

After making sure, Pingchu exhaled heavily and lay down on the spot.

I didn't expect to survive.

When Pingchu saw those villagers, he knew that his summary was over. The village rules that he had long forgotten also resurfaced because he had been struggling with the Xiaoqing line. , I always thought that the purpose of Xiaoqing Line was to leave the mountain village playground, and completely ignored the village rules.

"Sure enough, Shen Yunzhe has a trump card that the authorities don't know about." Pingchu murmured, "He delayed the villagers for a few seconds and saved my life."

If he could really get out alive, he would have one more secret. Oh, he owed Shen Yunzhe his life. If Shen Yunzhe didn't want to say anything, he didn't intend to tell his superiors that way either.

Thinking like this, Pingchu stood up holding on to the tree trunk and continued walking forward.

To hang up all these red cloth strips, it is best to find a location close to the mountain village.

At least let Shen Yunzhe and He Yufeng know that they are still alive.

On the other side, He Yufeng sent Shen Yunzhe back to Xiaoqing's house. He asked Shen Yunzhe to have a good rest, and then went to the punishment room alone. He still remembered that there was a telescope in the punishment room at that time. Due to the problems between Xiaoqing and Yaya, the punishment room was no longer in use. No one passed by, so He Yufeng took out the telescope very easily.

He came to the cemetery with the telescope, walked to the edge and set up the telescope, and then began to look for Pingchu's figure.

Soon he saw a red strip of cloth not far away, which was twisted into a dangerous sign. Pingchu took a breath and continued to look. After a while, he saw a dangerous sign. The figure on the tree trunk.

The familiar person seemed to be taking a nap, and on the tree trunk he was leaning against, a simple symbol was carved out of stones.

He Yufeng recognized this symbol.

Officially, this ‌ symbol means: All is well.

He's fine‌.

He Yufeng suddenly breathed a sigh of relief.

It's really great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 3.5K 200
Ye Zhou managed to save enough money, opened a large supermarket, and was about to flex his muscles, but found out that he might be suffering from a...
19.2K 1.1K 111
Author: Shenquanyuan Alternate Title: 我靠馬甲成為百鬼之主 Summary: Huang Quanchuan Jiuyuan, a poor male high school student, signed up for the competition b...
22.9K 1.7K 43
There are certain things that tie people to each other. Whether it be a debt, blood, or love; you are always drawn back to someone. Some would call i...
7.4K 217 21
Xiaoxuehu Jiang Chi, who was born lucky, once entered the unlimited live broadcast. Other novices were given full luck points or S-level weapons at t...