I control the unlimited flow...

By aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 149

46 4 0
By aneeqaahmed01

Xiaoqing returned home, and Shen Yunzhe stayed with Xiaoqing. The young mother started cooking in the dilapidated home, saying that she would make Yaya what she liked to eat.

Shen Yunzhe kept listening to the woman's chatter, but there was no response and she didn't care.

Xiaoqing's home was Erniu's home, and the houses assigned to Pingchu and He Yufeng were not far away. They quietly poked their heads here to look not far away, but were caught by Shen Yunzhe.

"What are you doing?" Shen Yunzhe asked them.

"We are not observing to see if there are any problems." Pingchu said, "We didn't expect that your current identity is actually Yaya."

Shen Yunzhe hissed, "To be specific, it should be Yaya in Xiaoqing's fantasy. The real Yaya is already dead."

"We guessed it." He Yufeng said, "Can we go there now?"

Shen Yunzhe is not sure. He is not sure what the situation is in the mountain village now, and he is not sure whether these people in the mountain village are humans or ghosts. Especially Xiaoqing, a woman is pitiful and pathetic, but it is the pity and pathetic that are the most beautiful. May become the centerpiece of the game.

So she is a very dangerous existence in her own right.

At this moment, Shen Yunzhe heard a voice behind him.

"Huh? Are you the new kids?" Xiaoqing appeared behind him. He turned around and saw Xiaoqing with messy hair staring at them, "You are here to find Yaya Are you playing?"

"Can you also see Yaya?"

Shen Yunzhe paid attention to her eyes and found that he still looked like Yaya in her eyes, and Pingchu and He Yufeng also seemed to be teenagers.

Pingchu and He Yufeng looked at each other, not knowing how to answer.

Xiaoqing looked at them expressionlessly. After a moment, she said as if she suddenly realized: "I know, children are different from adults. Children's hearts are pure. They can see things that adults cannot. Something, I knew that Yaya must exist."

"Great, great, Yaya, you have to have fun, and mommy will cook for you."

As she spoke, she said to Pingchu and He Yufeng attentively: "If you want to stay for dinner, Auntie will do your share."

As she spoke, Xiaoqing muttered to herself and went back.

Pingchu and He Yufeng breathed a sigh of relief, and they quickly walked to Shen Yunzhe.

"Why did you come here?" Shen Yunzhe said: "Now that I have assumed the identity of Yaya, I can't leave Xiaoqing's side, so I have great limitations."

He Yufeng nodded, "We came because of the previous news. The previous senior said that Xiaoqing might know a way to leave, so we wanted to test it out. You happen to be here. Maybe it's safer. There should be other Seniors came to find Xiaoqing."

"So we're just looking for any other clues."

Shen Yunzhe nodded, "Or is it your official internal code?"

"Yeah." He Yufeng said: "Shen Yunzhe, you have to be careful. Yaya's identity may be very scary. If you have a problem, don't insist on it. Run away when you need to."

"I'm not stupid." Shen Yunzhe led them into the house, "I've taken a general look before and didn't find anything strange. Can you check it again?"

Xiaoqing was busy in the kitchen. Pingchu and He Yufeng separated in a tacit understanding, looking for clues in different places. Shen Yunzhe leaned against the kitchen door and looked at Xiaoqing, first to make sure that Xiaoqing would not suddenly change, but In order to prevent Xiaoqing from meeting them alone.

This is extremely dangerous.

Pingchu and He Yufeng were indeed professionals. They quickly searched the room and came back as quickly as possible without being noticed.

They came to the door again.

"How is it?" Shen Yunzhe asked.

"Yes." Pingchu nodded, "On the beam."

"I saw it too." He Yufeng frowned, "It's amazing to be able to climb up there. It's hard to be discovered. And how did they climb up without leaving any traces? It's weird."

The two people quickly sorted out what they saw, and finally came up with new information.

【Yaya is dead! Don't touch Yaya! She is a strange thing! 】

Seeing this news, Pingchu and He Yufeng fell into silence. They all turned to look at Shen Yunzhe. Shen Yunzhe had no expression on his face. No matter who asked, he knew what these two people were thinking.

They coughed and continued to read the news below.

【Don't face Xiaoqing alone! Don't be alone in the same space as Xiaoqing! 】

"It seems that there is still danger." Pingchu underlined the word "alone", "If you can say that, it is estimated that someone died in the process."

"Well, there's blood on the rafters too."

They were silent for a few seconds, and finally chose to continue reading.

[There are many people buried in the cemetery. Each villager will be assigned a grave, which means that the dead are all villagers of this village. The graves contain information left by their predecessors. When they are buried, every official member will be there. The cause of death can be placed on the body and the grave can be dug. 】

[Don't worry, no one wants to be buried in this kind of place. 】

He Yufeng silently recorded the news in his notebook. By now, he had sorted out a lot of information and integrated all the information he could see.

Just like those official predecessors who died here, record all the information that can be summarized. If there is no way to get out alive, leave it to the next person trapped inside. One day they will Someone left here relying on this information.

That's all the news this time. Shen Yunzhe looked at them.

"Are you going to dig a grave?"

"Not yet." He Yufeng breathed, "We want to understand Xiaoqing's plot setting first, because you have substituted Yaya, which can give us a lot of convenience. Whether it is Yaya or Xiaoqing, maybe They are all very important roles."

Pingchu also nodded, "As mentioned above, we cannot meet Xiaoqing alone, so the two of us will act together, although we will have fewer people entering this time."

If Shen Yunzhe is not included, there are only two of them. If one of them dies, Xiaoqing's line will be useless.

"Okay." Shen Yunzhe was still thinking about the frostbite on Xiaoqing's hands. He pointed to a pile of weeds next to him, "You guys do me a favor."

Pingchu and He Yufeng looked at each other, "What?"

Then they squatted next to the weeds and started picking, wondering while picking.

"This grass can really cure chilblains?"

"I'm a doctor, I can do it if I can."

"I don't have information about you becoming a doctor." He Yufeng said as he picked: "Shen Yunzhe was born as an orphan. He had excellent academic performance and was the top liberal arts scholar at that time. After graduation, he entered the company assigned by the school and worked until Now, where will you become a doctor?"

Shen Yunzhe sat on the rocks with his legs crossed, not nervous at all about He Yufeng's questions.

He even said very proudly, "Can't you teach yourself?"

"Okay, very good." He Yufeng held the weeds he picked out, "Are these enough?"

"That's enough, boil water for her to drink." Shen Yunzhe looked at Xiaoqing inside the room, "The conditions here are not good, there is nothing that should be available, so we can only try. If she doesn't handle it, she will really It will be destroyed."

After entering the room with the grass, Pingchu and He Yufeng looked at each other. They started rock-paper-scissors. Pingchu, who lost in the end, wailed silently. He walked behind Xiaoqing with the herb.

"Auntie." Pingchu shouted reluctantly.

To be honest, based on age, they estimated that Xiaoqing should be about the same age as them, but in Xiaoqing's eyes, they should be teenagers and should be called aunt.

Xiaoqing turned around and looked at Pingchu, with no emotion in her eyes.

"Auntie, here you go." Pingchu gave her the grass in his hand, "Yaya gave this to us, saying that we wanted Auntie to boil water to drink, which can cure diseases."

"Cure? Yaya gave it to mom?"

Xiaoqing looked at Shen Yunzhe expectantly, and Shen Yunzhe nodded, which was regarded as recognition.

Xiaoqing's eyes immediately lit up. She quickly changed the water in the pot, put the grass into the pot and started to cook, "Okay, mom will boil the water now."

"My Yaya will love mommy now."

"Yaya, my Yaya is a good child, she shouldn't be hurt."

"My Yaya is the best."

After cooking for a while, Xiaoqing seemed to have had enough talking to herself, and finally remembered Pingchu and He Yufeng. She turned her head to look at Pingchu, her eyes still shining.

Xiaoqing held Pingchu's hand and said, "Good boy, you are a good boy."

"Anyone who can be friends with Yaya must be a good kid!"

She asked Pingchu in a very low voice and nervously, "Do you want to learn to write?"

"Writing?" Pingchu opened his eyes wide, and He Yufeng behind him also realized something.

Pingchu's mind was spinning so fast that he nodded vigorously, "I want to learn to write. Auntie, will you teach me how to write? I will definitely study hard!"

"Okay, okay! Auntie will teach you writing, and teach it with Yaya." After saying that, Xiaoqing looked at Shen Yunzhe, "Yaya, do you agree?"

Shen Yunzhe raised his eyebrows subtly. He thought for a while and then nodded.

"Actually, the outside world is very big. Auntie used to live in the outside world." Xiao Qing thought about her past, "There is a sea where I am. It is so big and blue that I can't see the edge. water, stacked buildings, beautiful clothes, and lights that stay on all night long."

Xiaoqing said: "I haven't seen it for a long time, and I haven't been home for a long time."

She said: "I can teach you to write and tell you how to leave this mountain and get to that place, but when you get to that place, you have to tell the people there and tell them that I am here and let them Come pick me up and Yaya."

"I'm homesick, I want to go home."

Pingchu and He Yufeng's breathing was very light, as if they were afraid of disturbing Xiaoqing's dream.

She is already very fragile and weak. She knows how to go down the mountain, but her physical strength can no longer support her leaving. If she leaves rashly, the probability of death is too high, especially since she is still carrying Yaya, she can't I am willing to let Yaya stay here alone, and I don't want Yaya to die on the road.

She even had a plan, which was to find someone who was different from this village, tell him how to leave, let him leave here, and then find someone to save her and Yaya.

She probably didn't succeed.

After all, she is still here, and her Yaya is already dead, drowned in the spring by her biological father.

But after the Yaya in her fantasy appeared, she regained hope again.

She chose to find one or two young people again, send them away from here, and hoped for that little bit of hope.

This is: the method Xiaoqing has to leave the village.

"Auntie." He Yufeng said, "The water overflowed."

"Ah! I cooked the porridge for Yaya!" Xiaoqing quickly turned around to clean up the pot.

After Xiaoqing left, the three of them looked at each other at the door.

"According to Xiaoqing, after we study the writing with her for a period of time, we will be able to get the route out of the mountain village." Pingchu said: "Is it so easy? Is it possible?"

The information they got so far has reached Xiao Qing, because Shen Yunzhe's operation allowed them to come into contact with Xiao Qing's knowledge of this road in advance, and Xiao Qing was willing to tell them this road, but to be honest, Pingchu didn't quite believe it, and neither did He Yufeng.

Piles of official personnel came in, but no one came out alive. To be honest, they didn't think these seniors could even find out this bit of information.

You must know that this group of people is the best group of people in the officialdom to inquire about information. They are members of the department established by Shen Wei.

"As I said before, believe on the premise of doubt." Pingchu patted He Yufeng's hair, "There are still many places in this village that have not been explored, and maybe we can find other things. Shen Yunzhe, here I'll leave it to you, we'll come back later."

Shen Yunzhe nodded, "Okay."

They left together.

Shen Yunzhe turned to look at Xiaoqing. The woman had already cooked the porridge. She added some green vegetables to the porridge, which looked like cabbage and radish. When Shen Yunzhe looked over, she showed a satisfied smile.

"Yaya, come to eat."

Shen Yunzhe wanted to walk over, but before he could, a man walked in from the door of the room.

They are big men and two cows.

Erniu and the village chief came back after trembling for a long time, because this was his house, his home. His anger and high self-esteem shattered his fear, so he came back.

Seeing that Xiaoqing had cooked the rice, he squatted down and drank the porridge that Xiaoqing had cooked.

Xiaoqing stood up, "Put it down! That's what I gave to Yaya!"

"Bah, this is my rice and my food!" Erniu looked at Xiaoqing fiercely, "Woman, let alone that girl, you can eat because I gave it to you!"

To be honest, Shen Yunzhe really hates this person.

He walked behind Er Niu and looked at him expressionlessly.

"System." Shen Yunzhe said, "Can I deal with this guy?"

"Anyway, he died a long time ago. Now he is just a shadow in the plot, not even a strange thing."

【risky. ] The system said: [He may have a plot in the follow-up. If it is dealt with while there is still a plot, problems may arise. 】

"But I don't think there is any need for him to exist anymore." Shen Yunzhe put his hand on his shoulder, and his hand and shoulder were about five centimeters in the air. "Codename Thousand Faces didn't stop me."

[Mountain villages are very dangerous and need to be taken seriously, but if Codename Thousand Faces doesn't stop you, you can try it. 】

Shen Yunzhe smiled.

In fact, he just asked the system a few questions out of habit. He would do it even if the system disagreed. After all, who made him unhappy?

Xiaoqing looked at Shen Yunzhe behind Erniu. She had a mental problem and didn't know anything. She only knew that her Yaya was smiling, so she couldn't help laughing.

"Why are you laughing?!" Erniu cursed.

Xiaoqing said nothing, just stared at Shen Yunzhe and kept laughing.

Erniu couldn't help but turn around. There was nothing behind him. The strong sense of uneasiness made him stand up suddenly and take off his shoes to hit Xiaoqing. But just as he lifted his shoes, he suddenly found that he was moving. No more, he opened his eyes wide in fear and felt his hands and feet were numb.

What? What's wrong?

He opened his mouth to scream, but found he couldn't even speak.

Shen Yunzhe and Xiaoqing looked at each other and smiled. Countless invisible threads extended from the ceiling and floor, tightly binding the two cows.

He put his head into Er Niu's ear and spoke.

"Yaya is a lovely girl and Xiaoqing is a very good woman. They are so kind and lovely."

Erniu could not control his trembling. He slowly raised his head and stared at Xiaoqing, who was still smiling in front of him.

"They are so kind and lovely, but I am hurting them."

Shen Yunzhe slowly retracted the thread, and the shoes in Erniu's hands fell to the ground. He stared at Xiaoqing suddenly.

"I'm a bad person, I'm so hateful, I deserve to die."

"How could I do such a terrible thing? I don't deserve to be in this world."

Erniu staggered out of the room. He knelt on the cold ground outside and began to kowtow. He kept kowtowing. He could not see anything in his empty eyes. He kowtowed and said sorry. He said he deserved to die. By the time the villagers found him and called the village chief, blood was already pouring from his head.

The village chief and villagers tried to pull him out in horror, but found that they couldn't pull him back.

Erniu just knocked himself to death at the door.

The villagers looked at the dead Er Niu in horror. They turned around and Xiaoqing was still laughing. She looked at Shen Yunzhe and laughed with Shen Yunzhe.

In the sight of the villagers, the little girl's figure appeared faintly.

She was wearing the same small clothes she had worn when she died, with dripping water on her body. When she turned to look at them, her pupils were deathly white, and she was also laughing, laughing with her mother.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 28.4K 96
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...
20.7K 957 24
*𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 " "𝑾𝑶𝑹...
8.6K 392 20
Author: GQuest_Creations Description: Ark, a powerful World Traveler in the World Travel Agency, decided to retire in his career. He choose an uniden...
12.3K 158 42
PLEASE DO NOT VOTE No Comments Either or Report NOT MINE, ONLY MTL For Offline Purposes Author: 两江水 He is a talented dancer who became famous at a y...