I control the unlimited flow...

Від aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 148

43 4 0
Від aneeqaahmed01

Shen Yunzhe still didn't speak, because he didn't know what was going on here, nor what kind of child Yaya was.

He even felt that it was impossible for him to behave like a child.

But this is no problem in the eyes of a poor mother who has lost her child.

The woman tried to stretch out her hand to grab it, "Yaya, I'm sorry, Yaya, it's mom who didn't take good care of you, mom was wrong."

"You come back."

"Ya-Ya, Ya-Ya!"

Shen Yunzhe tried to stretch out his hand, but his current state was very strange. Not only was no one able to touch him except the woman, but Shen Yunzhe's extended hand was also unable to hold the woman's hand. , can only cover the back of the woman's hand with his hand.

But the woman seemed to be satisfied with this. She stared greedily at the Yaya she imagined.

It seemed that Shen Yunzhe's response made her feel relieved, so she fell asleep with her hand stretched out from the gap.

Taking his hand back, Shen Yunzhe looked at the woman, "What's her state now?"

[Psychic breakdown, according to the experience of code-named sleep disorder patients, is accompanied by visual hallucinations and is a mental illness. 】

So he is now acting as the daughter in the fantasy of a mother who has a mental breakdown. So it is understandable why he does not act like a child but is not suspected. The mother is now in a bad mental state. In her fantasy, the child becomes It's possible to look like anything.

But at the same time, Shen Yunzhe realized that he probably couldn't be too far away from the woman. The child born from the woman's fantasy would not run far away.

In order to ensure that he was still there when the woman woke up, Shen Yunzhe sat outside the punishment room and waited. The woman looked too tired. Before the woman woke up, Pingchu and He Yufeng came first.

"How is it?" Shen Yunzhe asked them.

"He Yufeng and I went to different places." Pingchu spoke first, "I went to the assigned grave and He Yufeng went to the assigned house."

"The real thing is to distribute the grave bags, one grave bag for each person. I think that the grave bag must have buried someone before. I don't understand why the grave bags are distributed at all."

But Pingchu was an official, and he was a person who collected information about mountain villages. He was a very brave man. He immediately went to the cemetery after the villagers who brought him here left. He wandered from one side of the cemetery to the other. , and even lay down to observe the appearance of the cemetery after confirming that there was no danger.

"Then I discovered this." Pingchu took out a piece of paper from his pocket, with a sketch drawn on it.

The sketch looks like a night in a mountain village. There is only one dimly lit room in a dark room. There is a very small letter below the painting: T.

"This sign can't be the one that disappeared in the mountain village three years ago." He Yufeng looked at the painting, "I remember that three years ago, the mountain village suddenly changed, swallowing up more than a dozen staff members who were surveying here. , the person who painted the T letter is also one of them."

"Yes, I was surprised too, but I pulled this out of the grave."

Pingchu said: "I have counted all the tombs. There are so many. There are no less than three hundred tombs. However, the permanent population of this village is only more than a hundred. This is more than a hundred. Where did the grave come from?"

Shen Yunzhe frowned, "Don't you think that these extra graves are the people you officially missing in the mountain village?"

"The number can be matched." He Yufeng said: "When the mountain village was discovered, more than 40 people were lost at one time due to improper actions. Later, Shen Wei concluded the rules. Even if there was an accident later, many people who disappeared in the mountain village for more than 20 years The number of people is ‌153, which is basically the same as the number of permanent residents in this village."

"I want to dig a grave to see if there is an acquaintance inside, because our officials all have markers on their bodies." Pingchu curled his lips, "But when I come up to dig a grave, I'm afraid that something bad will be found. As soon as the things come, I will come back and tell you about it."

He Yufeng nodded, "Actually, I also found evidence that they have been active here."

Shen Yunzhe looked over, "You have one too?"

"It should be said that they are just like us. They will be treated as villagers after entering. They have always wanted to find a way to leave. The official people are organized and disciplined. Most of them will try to leave information. The house assigned to us happens to be. Such a person who is very good at hiding information."

As he said this, He Yufeng took out his notebook and showed it to them.

"That person left an official special code text. I'm going to translate it for you."

There are a few lines written on the notebook.

[You must get rid of your identity as a villager and leave the village, because the mountain village has been devouring the village, and the final outcome must be that the village is devoured and the villagers are killed. 】

[Xiaoqing is a very key figure. She may have a way to leave the village. 】

[Maybe there is a girl named Yaya who has always existed. 】

With just three lines of words, Pingchu hissed.

He looked at Shen Yunzhe and said, "Shen Yunzhe, the dead girl we saw last night was called Yaya, right?"

"Yes." Shen Yunzhe nodded, "It's right to call her Yaya. She died a few days ago."

"It seems that there is something wrong with this dead Yaya." He Yufeng said, "You need to pay more attention."

Shen Yunzhe looked at them, "Do you just believe this? This information?"

"Why don't you believe it? Our official has its own method of identification. We are sure that the person who left the information is someone from our official." Pingchu looked at Shen Yunzhe doubtfully, "Or do you think our official Can't this group of people be trusted? It's true that things aren't going well within the officialdom, but these people who dare to come to the mountain village are pretty good."

"No." Shen Yunzhe said: "Aren't you afraid that their information is wrong? It's not that they are lying to you, but that the information they received is wrong."

"After all, as you said, there were more than a hundred graves, and no one who came in came out alive."

Pingchu and He Yufeng understood what Shen Yunzhe meant.

What he doubted was not the person who left the information, but the correctness of the information itself.

Because even if they left information, they could not leave alive. Shen Yunzhe was thinking very rationally about whether the information was correct, regardless of these external conditions.

"That's a question." He Yufeng was also thinking.

"I think it's believable. After all, this is what they summarized." Pingchu said: "Assuming that they really discovered this information and left it to people who may be involved in the future, then they must be convinced. Only these messages will stay, that is to say: they believe in their own judgment."

"For us, we may be able to find this information through our own investigation."

Pingchu unexpectedly appeared to be particularly reliable, "As long as the news is not deliberately false, we might as well believe it without doubt."

"It turns out that you can also speak human language besides nonsense." He Yufeng's voice was filled with surprise.

"No, when did I ever say nonsense!"

At this moment, they heard a woman's voice, and when they turned around to look, they found a woman in the punishment room looking out.

The woman's eyes looked through the gap, and Pingchu and He Yufeng immediately realized that it was Xiaoqing who was locked inside.

They immediately stood up and made a gesture to Shen Yunzhe to leave. The village rules said that women were not allowed to help Erniu, and they could not pay attention to the voices in the punishment room. It was still at the beginning, and they did not want to leave so soon. Challenge this village rule.

The woman woke up and saw Shen Yunzhe. She seemed to be sure that Yaya was around her, and she seemed to finally feel at ease.

"Yaya." The woman said, "Mom, I'm sorry for you. Mom originally wanted to take you away."

"But mom has tried many times, but she can't escape. She doesn't have the strength to get out."

"Yaya, Yaya..."

Just as the woman was shouting, a familiar big man came over. Shen Yunzhe immediately recognized him as Erniu. Erniu came over and kicked the door. The woman screamed. Erniu opened the door of the punishment room and threw the woman into the room. Drag it out.

"Are you crazy? What are you talking about?"

As he spoke, Erniu raised his hands.

Because people here couldn't see Shen Yunzhe or even touch him, Shen Yunzhe didn't avoid it. He stood there and watched all this happen. After all, he couldn't do anything in his current state.

Er Niu waved his hand and found his position right in front of Shen Yunzhe.

Xiaoqing didn't know where she got the strength. She pushed the man away like crazy, and opened her hands to block Shen Yunzhe's face, like a frightened old mother protecting her child.

"You are not allowed to hit Yaya! You are not allowed to hurt Yaya!"

Shen Yunzhe clearly saw the fear in Erniu's eyes.

The big man looked at Xiaoqing standing in front of him, and then at the empty air behind Xiaoqing. He finally realized that Xiaoqing seemed to have gone crazy.

"Village Chief!" Erniu ran out quickly, "Oh no! That girl is crazy!"

Xiaoqing turned around as if she hadn't heard anything. She looked at Shen Yunzhe with bright eyes, looking full of happiness.

"Yaya, mommy protects you." She was as happy as a little child, "Mom is no longer an unqualified mother, mommy will always protect Yaya."

"So, Yaya, please speak to your mother."

Shen Yunzhe looked at her, and he looked at herself through Xiaoqing's eyes.

The little girl sat at the door. She looked at the woman in front of her expressionlessly. Her face was pale and her whole body was wet. She didn't look like a living person, and her expression didn't have any lively childishness. She just It was like a dead thing that was forcibly dug out by Xiaoqing.

A corpse.

Xiaoqing cried hard. She kept trying to hug Shen Yunzhe, but no matter how hard she hugged, she couldn't touch him.

Shen Yunzhe sighed. He thought about the children in the orphanage and how they called them mother.

Finally, unexpectedly, he opened his mouth and uttered a very soft syllable.

"Mom." Shen Yunzhe called.

Xiaoqing was stunned for a moment, her crying stopped suddenly, she looked at Shen Yunzhe with wide eyes, she stopped crying, she just kept laughing.

At this moment, Erniu came with the village chief and his party. Erniu's loud voice was heard by Shen Yunzhe from a distance.

"That woman is crazy! She keeps saying that that girl, Pianzi, is still alive and here, and she won't let me hit that girl, Pianzi!"

"She is dead and the child has gone crazy!"

"Then if she has another child, will she be as frustrated and crazy as she is?"

"Okay." The village chief hit Erniu on the arm with a stick, "I have told you not to hit her all the time, and don't hit Yaya all the time, but you never listened."

Erniu said with disdain on his face, "Women are the ones who get beaten."

"You can forget about beating her, but you still... Yaya is your daughter." The village chief said in a low voice, "You did such a thing, and now Xiaoqing has lost her mind and gone crazy. I see you what to do."

Erniu was even more confident, "It's just a girl for a movie. What I want is my son, so I'll just die."

"Shut up." The village chief asked Er Niu to stand where he was, and he walked up to Xiao Qing.

Shen Yunzhe looked at the people coming. It might be because of the daytime. In addition to the village chief and Erniu, many people came to watch the fun. Not far away were Pingchu and He Yufeng. Although they left, they were probably very worried. When people gather here, come and take a look.

He stood up and walked from Xiaoqing to the village chief.

The village chief said in a friendly voice, "Xiaoqing, are you okay?"

"Yaya." Xiaoqing said, "By the way, I should go back and cook. Yaya is about to eat, and I have to teach Yaya how to write."

Erniu opened his mouth to curse, but was stopped by the village chief's look.

The village chief sighed, "Xiaoqing, we have to accept the reality. Yaya is dead. She accidentally fell into the spring and froze to death."

"But Yaya is standing there." Xiaoqing pointed blankly in the direction of Shen Yunzhe, "Yaya is still smiling at me, she is still alive."

The village chief looked doubtfully in the direction Xiaoqing pointed, and found that right behind him, the village chief took two steps to the side, and the direction Xiaoqing pointed changed with the direction he walked. As if something was really following him, the village chief's hair stood up instantly.

"Xiaoqing, don't talk nonsense."

"I'm not talking nonsense." Xiaoqing looked a little scared, but her eyes were always looking in the direction of Shen Yunzhe, "Yaya, she is right there."

To be honest, seeing now, Shen Yunzhe felt very uncomfortable.

Whether it is said that he was affected by a peer, or that Shen Yunzhe is essentially an emotionally exposed person, he has felt depressed since entering this mountain village, especially after watching a group of men being aggressive towards an injured woman. He had been paying attention to the wounds on the woman's hands. The frostbite was getting worse and worse.

He stood behind the village chief and kicked him without thinking.

The moment he kicked him, he felt that he had hit something real. The village chief was caught off guard and was kicked. He fell to the ground, and his knees turned purple immediately after hitting the frozen soil.

"Village Chief?!" Erniu rushed over immediately.

Shen Yunzhe was waiting for this moment, and when Erniu was about to help the village chief up, he kicked him in the back. Erniu fell directly, and by the way, he pinned the village chief underneath him, causing secondary damage.

"What? Who is behind me?!" Erniu turned around, but what he saw was a piece of air.

There was a moment of dead silence and silence, and cold sweat fell from his forehead.

"Ya, Yaya?"

Shen Yunzhe smiled, picked up a branch, and started to draw in front of Er Niu. Finally, he drew a young child. Er Niu and the village chief were frightened when they saw the painting spirit appearing out of thin air in front of them. It flew away, and the two of them didn't even dare to care about Xiaoqing, and ran out like crazy.

Seeing them crawling away, Shen Yunzhe threw away the small branch.

"It's so cool to be a weird object. You can do whatever you want. It's just a weird thing anyway." Shen Yunzhe clapped his hands.

[Pay attention to the boundaries. Yaya exists in the background of the story, but it is not sure what form she exists in. 】

"It's okay, I think it's okay. At least the peer didn't give me a warning when I did it." Shen Yunzhe turned to look at Xiaoqing who was still sitting on the ground, "Maybe Xiaoqing really knows how to leave the village. But I believe there must be more than one way to leave the village."

Not far away, Pingchu and He Yufeng were whispering.

"Damn it, it's him as expected. I now believe that Shen Wei must have left something for him." Pingchu circled his hands and pretended to be a child playing around with a telescope, "Did you hear that? Yaya ah. !His current role is actually Yaya!"

"This is too strange." He Yufeng searched for information in his database, "So far I have never heard of someone becoming a strange object in this kind of game playground. That Yaya is already dead, even if It must exist as a strange object."

"And except for the two of us who are special players, no one can see him. Only Xiaoqing can see him."

Pingchu put down his hand, "Hmm, guess what's the reason for this? He must have some special method. Maybe we can really survive this time."

"No, I'm not referring to this, but why only Xiaoqing can see Yaya." He Yufeng said. After thinking for a long time, he suddenly realized, "Because Yaya was born from Xiaoqing." of!"

"Strong negative emotions will give birth to demons! Yaya is a strange thing formed by Xiaoqing's strong self-blame and longing!"

"So now only Xiaoqing can see Yaya!"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

123K 3.2K 20
It's been some time finally defeating Naruku. And life seems to have gone back to normal. But, there is trouble in paradise. Inuyasha and kagome's re...
105K 3.5K 40
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
8.3K 381 45
Before leaving he lay on the hospital bed, with a faint light flashing in his eyes. He looked at the man on the screen with a cold expression but a s...
12.3K 159 42
PLEASE DO NOT VOTE No Comments Either or Report NOT MINE, ONLY MTL For Offline Purposes Author: 两江水 He is a talented dancer who became famous at a y...