I control the unlimited flow...

By aneeqaahmed01

I control the unlimited flow of synchronized parallel worlds Author's name:Curtain Lights Type of work: Danme... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178
Chapter 179
Chapter 180
Chapter 181
Chapter 182

Chapter 144

59 3 0
By aneeqaahmed01

Mountain villages are a pain point for every official.

Twenty years ago, weird objects and playgrounds just appeared in the world. As the saying goes, people are not allowed to become spirits after the founding of the People's Republic of China. At first, no one thought this was a really scary thing. More people would want to film "Get Closer" science".

Later, it was the occultist Shen Wei who turned the tide, saying that this may be a terrifying force that humans cannot handle.

But even so, not many people really believed that game fields and strange objects really existed until the mountain village incident broke out.

The mountain village incident caused an uproar throughout the officialdom.

Specifically: every year, some mountain villages disappear. Most of these mountain villages are isolated from the world. Small villages are hidden in the mountains. There is very little population movement. Even if they disappear, they will not be easily discovered. Now, until a mountain village collectively supports a college student, the college student returns to his hometown to visit relatives only to find that the village has disappeared.

College students went to report the incident, and the mountain village incident was exposed to official eyes for the first time.

Later, during the official sorting and determination, they found that three villages disappeared mysteriously every month, disappearing without any trace. Because that was 20 years ago, the backward villages were too There were so many people in the village that they were unable to determine how many people were missing and why they were missing.

Later, Shen Wei found one of the missing villages and determined that it was a large-scale special strange event eroding reality.

More than 20 years later, the mountain village incident is still difficult to deal with, and some mountain villages are still disappearing steadily. However, as we enter modernization in the later period, the official has the addresses and residents of all villages, and some information is clearer than before. Some villages are also disappearing. Can be confirmed immediately.

"Media is the playground of the body, and it belongs to the same category as trains. Mountain villages are a type of playground that cannot be dealt with so far." Huang Yihua said: "We have been summarizing the rules in the past twenty years, and so far we can summarize There is only one rule."

"What?"

"Seclusion, villages, and patriarchal preference." Huang Yihua pointed out three fingers, "Now that the new century has arrived, we still can't solve these three problems, because the world is really too big, and the playground is too big. There is no way to tell the whole world about existence, and even if it is to tell the whole world, it cannot control everyone."

Huang Yihua sighed, "So except for the village that was first found by Shen Wei, we can't identify any missing villages."

Shen Yunzhe thought for a while, "You didn't go in and take a look? I meant the village."

"Shen Wei summed up the rules of the mountain village before leaving. The mountain village will stop activities in February, April and August. If you want to know what happened inside, you can only study it during this time." Huang Yihua sighed, "But what Shen Wei concluded is only half of the rules. Occasionally, mountain villages will also take action in these three months."

"This is also the reason why Wu Yan, who is also a occultist, disappeared."

Shen Yunzhe turned on his phone and looked at the calendar, "It's February now."

"Yes, most of February is around the New Year, which is now." Huang Yihua said: "In previous years, the official would send people to check the situation in the mountain villages during these three months, but this year something like this happened, the official We can no longer spare the manpower to investigate."

Both Li Yilun and Shen Yunzhe knew what Huang Yihua meant.

This accident that swept all players caused the number of players to plummet. Most of the official members were players, so it suffered a great deal.

Half of the people who can carry out command are dead. Qiao Dong, a professional overtime worker, has to work more and more shifts, and he is dying every day.

As Huang Yihua started to recruit Shen Yunzhe and Li Yilun for the official again, the two immediately decided to leave. They would not join the official. They would never join!

After leaving the official headquarters, the two of them waited outside for the car to arrive. As they walked away from Li Yilun, they asked him, "Are you going to a mountain village?"

"Why go? Just because the mountain village is a place that Shen Wei has studied?" Shen Yunzhe played with his mobile phone while walking, "And it is very dangerous to go to such a place alone. I am not stupid, and I have not lived enough. "

Li Yilun nodded, "Normal people really won't run to dangerous places, but I always feel that you are a strange person."

Shen Yunzhe turned to look at him, "Am I weird?"

"It's quite strange. You will always become another person, and you may not want to go when the time comes." Li Yilun nodded, "But don't hold me back, I won't go."

Shen Yunzhe tilted his head and continued to look at him.

"There are too many people who come to me for fortune telling recently, and I don't even have time to go out." Li Yilun opened his mobile phone and showed Shen Yunzhe that he had added friends to the chat box, and also showed him that he had not passed the friend list. ‌Dozens of people requested to add, "300 yuan per person, and some ‌count several people at once, very profitable."

"Why don't you tell fortunes with me?"

Shen Yunzhe looked at him, "Do you think I am a fortune teller?"

"Don't you have a job? You can learn from me from scratch." Li Yilun seemed serious but joking, "I will give you half of my clients when the time comes."

Shen Yunzhe smiled and said, "Under normal circumstances, I would be very grateful to you."

Forget it now, he is not short of money.

Li Yilun shrugged. The bus he was waiting for arrived. He waved to Shen Yunzhe and got on the bus. Shen Yunzhe waited for a while. The bus heading towards his home arrived late, and Shen Yunzhe got on it. There were not many people in the bus. At the front were two young people, discussing in a low voice what had happened recently.

"Really, the man in our community suddenly jumped off the building without any warning. Everyone said he was the player before."

"And there were a lot of people missing in the last two days, and these are the same people."

"It's so scary. Is there really a ghost?"

"I haven't seen it, but it's like this. There should be some."

Shen Yunzhe glanced ahead, then lowered his head and continued to look at the phone screen. At this time, he was staring at the chat history.

The person with the Madonna's avatar who had been added before stopped sending him messages after he came back from the game field. Just when Shen Yunzhe felt that this person probably had a problem in the game field. , today, just as he walked out of the official gate, the news came.

[The most critical moment has been reached, the game field is changing qualitatively, and the disappearance of the live broadcast audience has accelerated the approach of the Madonna. 】

【Now the best way is to put aside the differences and cooperate. 】

Shen Yunzhe looked at the news, thought for a while and then replied: "You should go to the official and say this." 】

【I'm not an official person. 】

The person on the other side was typing in quickly, and it took a long time before the message came.

[The most fundamental contradiction between us and the official is because we want to save as many people as possible who can survive, but the official hopes to save most or even all of them. They are destined to be unable to do so. This is the reality. Shen Wei never denied our ideas twenty years ago. 】

[But Shen Wei also did not agree with us. After the cooperation was fruitless, he left. 】

Shen Yunzhe looked at the message and typed slowly with his fingers, "Where did he go?" 】

【Mountain Village. 】

【Why‌What is a mountain village? 】

[The mountain village is the earliest strange erosion event on record. It is likely to be the source of the erosion of the real world by the game field. The Virgin Mary statue that Shen Wei saw was determined by the mountain village. He would not go to the mountain village. Surprisingly, no one in the mountain village could leave alive from beginning to end. 】

【So does he. 】

Shen Yunzhe looked at the message in silence. After a moment, he frowned and turned off the phone screen.

He always felt that everything was leading him to go to the mountain village.

Li Yilun said that he would go to the mountain village in the future. Huang Yihua said that he met Shen Wei at the game playground. Now people from this organization told him that Shen Wei went to the mountain village before he was confirmed to be missing. It seemed that the mountain village was the beginning. It is the nexus of many problems.

But Shen Yunzhe didn't want to go at all.

It's not that he doesn't want to end many things, he just knows how dangerous this place is and how reluctant he is to be alone.

Even if he has a parallel world system, countless peers, and now has several special abilities, so what? No one dares to underestimate the playground, how many people were killed by a train, and how many people were swallowed up by a strange erosion event that existed for more than 20 years.

"The Chinese New Year is about to come. Do you want to go out and have a party then?" The people in front were still chatting.

"Forget it, there shouldn't be many stores open, not many are open now."

"What a pity. I wish this kind of thing would just get over with."

Shen Yunzhe came over and pressed the reminder bell. After arriving at the station, he got off the bus and the vehicle drove away quickly.

It was still a bit cold outside, so Shen Yunzhe put his hands in his pockets and walked home.

"System, do you know Shancun?"

[Mountain village, a special playground, the starting point of strange erosion of reality, all parallel worlds are gradually eroded after the mountain village. 】

"There are mountain villages in other places? So how do they deal with them?"

[Among all the parallel worlds, only one parallel world successfully penetrated deep into the mountain village, and the others were unable to break through the outside. 】

Only one parallel world has successfully entered the interior, which sounds increasingly dangerous.

"Do you think it's necessary to enter the mountain village?"

[It depends on your thoughts. As the starting point for the weird erosion of reality, the mountain village has high value, but I don't recommend that you go to the mountain village so soon. The mountain village is connected to the core of the game field, even if it is a code name Hope can only compete with the core of the game field to achieve a balance that cannot be eliminated. 】

[In other words: Even the code name Hope may not be able to save you. 】

【but......】

"but?"

[The only person who enters the mountain village is also your peer. With his experience, you may be able to avoid some harm, but there is no chance at all. 】

This is a bit of an advantage.

No, Shen Yunzhe pressed his forehead.

He shouldn't think about going to mountain villages. Dangerous places should be avoided. This is the logical thinking of normal people. How can he go to dangerous places?

Have a good sleep tonight, and go to see Shen Xinlu tomorrow.

...

When Shen Yunzhe came to the hospital, she found that Shen Xinlu had been discharged from the hospital. She didn't tell herself, but just left a letter for herself.

She passed the first game field, and even because this time she unexpectedly entered not a novice game field, but a more difficult level 4 game field, she survived and decided to return to the workplace and participate in the official game. Work, because she didn't want to accept the ending of the dean and the orphans disappearing into the game field anyway.

She wanted to try hard and try to get them back together.

After leaving the orphanage, Shen Xinlu knew that Shen Yunzhe had not joined the officialdom at all. He would go in because he wanted to save them, so Shen Xinlu did not want to embarrass Shen Yunzhe, so she did not tell him. She I hope Shen Yunzhe won't think too much and can live according to his own ideas.

Shen Xinlu made this decision and Shen Yunzhe was not surprised, because she was a police officer and had such a sense of responsibility.

"She is looking for her family." Shen Yunzhe sat outside the hospital and read the letter. "She is much more humane than me."

Shen Yunzhe has no family. He has lived in an orphanage since he was a child but does not regard the orphanage as his home. The director and Shen Xinlu are just closer than ordinary friends. Now he finally knows that he has a father, and he does not care about this father. ‌There is no emotion.

It seems that he can't find any reason in this world to step into danger.

He had no reason to go to the mountain village because Shen Wei was not at the point where he could lose his life for it. Shen Wei was just a term in other people's mouths and could not become his father.

[Code name Hope. 】

"What?" Shen Yunzhe was stunned for a moment.

[You once wanted to take on the code name and hope to go home, so you agreed to save the world. 】

"You said that I should put my codename hope on the same level as my life?" Shen Yunzhe began to think.

The system didn't answer, and Shen Yunzhe didn't continue to ask. After thinking about it for three minutes, Shen Yunzhe suddenly nodded.

"It seems that it's not impossible?"

It's not so much that he doesn't want to go to the mountain village, it's better to say that he can't find anyone who can save him with his life. He is really a guy who lacks emotion and is sometimes too rational. He can't find anyone. There was a reason why he didn't want to take action, but now, he finally found a reason.

He has never met Shen Wei, so he cannot act for Shen Wei, but he has met Codename Hope and knows that Codename Hope is locked up inside. He also made a promise to Codename Hope.

that's it!

[Rather than saying that you love Codename Hope, it's better to say that Codename Hope is very suitable to be your reason, right? 】

"Can't this be called love?" Shen Yunzhe said doubtfully: "He has become a reason that can convince my instinct."

"For me: this is already love."

Concepts that are completely different from those of normal people, but there seems to be no surprise when it comes to Shen Yunzhe. His peers are very human in some concepts.

Thinking like this, Shen Yunzhe opened his mobile phone with satisfaction. He dialed a number. This time, it took a long time for the other party to connect.

"Hello?" Qiao Dong's voice was weak, "I worked overtime for two days and two nights, and I'm about to die suddenly. The new job will be given to other colleagues, so don't come to me!"

"It's me." Shen Yunzhe said.

Qiao Dong's voice paused. He picked up the phone and glanced at the person he was talking to before speaking, "Shen Yunzhe, what's the matter?"

"The address of the mountain village." Shen Yunzhe said: "There are also information, please send it to me for a look."

"Mountain village?" Qiao Dong's voice was full of doubts, "Why are you going to the mountain village? It's not a good place there. So far, no one has come out alive. Even if it is a stagnation period for mountain villages, mountain villages are not excluded. Possibility of sudden movement."

Shen Yunzhe said, "It is said that mountain villages are the source of strange erosion of reality."

Qiao Dong's voice paused, and after a long time he spoke, "Who told you? The person with the Virgin Mary's head?"

"Are you really not going to let me go to the mountain village? Maybe Shen Wei left me something related to the mountain village." Shen Yunzhe guided the words, "Don't you always want to know what Shen Wei left behind? Did you give me anything?"

"That's not the case..." Qiao Dong frowned and couldn't continue talking halfway through.

Because he knew very well that Shen Yunzhe was easy to talk to, but if he made a decision, he would not change it.

There are so many people in the officialdom. Even if Qiao Dong rejects him, he can still find another person. Not everyone in the officialdom wants to protect his safety.

Not to mention those people who have been eyeing Shen Yunzhe for a long time. They may not even have their information changed by then.

"Okay." Qiao Dong said: "Tomorrow the official will send two people to survey the situation in the mountain village. You can go with them and don't run around." Qiao Dong said: "Mountain villages are very dangerous. Every year Many people have disappeared in the mountain villages, you must pay attention to safety!"

After hanging up the phone, Shen Yunzhe received the mountain village information from Qiao Dong.

Qiao Dong is a pretty good person. All the things that should be paid attention to are written in bold red letters so that he can see them.

"Should we bring Li Yilun and Huang Yihua over?" Shen Yunzhe murmured.

"Forget it, it's better not to drag them with such a dangerous thing, it will cost them their lives."

He also didn't want the two people he could finally call friends to go to a dangerous place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 232 26
Short Story If being selfish was a crime then I'm guilty of it, cause I'm wishing to all the stars that in our next life, I'll be the one you love a...
529K 21.2K 89
Join the ride full of possessiveness, love,hate,pain,happiness,joy,rudeness.
79.7K 3.5K 200
Ye Zhou managed to save enough money, opened a large supermarket, and was about to flex his muscles, but found out that he might be suffering from a...
42.4K 1.4K 133
Lin Yuxing has black hair and snow skin, and he has a beautiful face, but his personality is timid and dull. With a light touch, the beautiful eyeend...